• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐. | ๐Ÿ๐ฑ๐Ÿ

kouzcy

โ™ก
code// just-peachy
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD.
THE HITMAN
played by shino
THE MEME EXPERT
played by ollie
DESCRIPTION

um it's a hitman crushing on a meme expert. i'll come up with a better desc. later lmao
final girl. final girl.

LENNIE

B113FCB0-0DB4-42EA-8625-B59D11464FB4.jpegThe sound of laughing and incessant talking was obnoxious. Well, to someone, at least. The sound was echoing throughout the vast lot, like it was trying to slam it straight into your head, like a hammer. Who would think like that? Yunji Len, that was who. Len was not exactly enjoying having to sit and wait, seated at a outdoor cafรฉ table, alone beneath a yellow umbrella. Of course, he had been patient enough to wait for the first five minutes before getting an itch to move his gangly limbs.

It was a habit, really. Though he had never been tested before in his younger years, it was suspected that he suffered from ADHD. Lennie never cared too much if he did, he was always fidgeting to the point he would lose his own train of thought. It wasnโ€™t the best way to cope with what he may have been going through, but he definitely made it work to the best of his abilities.

Thatโ€™s when he saw her. Her blonde hair flowing behind her like a cape of sorts. Her bright blue eyes shimmering in the sunlight. That was Mae. A big ball of radiating sunlight condensed into one small person. Len had never met someone so cheery and happy about living and making the most of every opportunity, to the point he had became jealous of her over the four years they had known one another. He wished he could have seen the world through her eyes. Even when she had opened her mouth, there was a elegance to her.

โ€œHey, Lennie!โ€ She chirped happily, waving her fingers as she smiled. Her smile was bleach white, something lovely and uncomfortable to glimpse in one simple moment. โ€œI havenโ€™t seen you in ages!โ€

โ€œYeah, I guess itโ€™s been, what?โ€ Lenny feigned a confused expression, tapping his chin as though he were thinking. โ€œA week since you started college?โ€

โ€œStill your jerk-ish self, I see...โ€ Mae shook her head, somehow amused by what he had said. No matter how horrible Len would have been, Mae still wouldnโ€™t have left his side. Either she wasnโ€™t extremely loyal... or extremely stupid.

Seating herself, with no help from the already seated Lennie, Mae smiled at Lennie as though she hadnโ€™t arrived nineteen minutes late to their planned lunch. โ€œSo, whatโ€™d I miss?โ€

conquer | from | within

2ziajqw.jpg

VALENTIN CHIM-TAE.
feeling : determined.
final girl. final girl.
outfit :
X

"Now Val, you understand what I mean, right? I gave you his name, description, everything you need to find this guy. You have five grand waiting for you, and I want him dead." The eerie man said over the phone, and Chim-Tae spoke to this man like he was his father of some sorts. "Yes, I understand. I don't need anything else from you." He said as he shook his head, a sigh could be heard over the phone. "Alright, alright, no need to get disrespectful. You don't want me to bump it down to four.. don't you?"

Chim-Tae whined slightly and he bounced around like he needed to pee or something. "No, of course not! Just.. just.. I got this okay?" He said, rubbing behind his neck as he looked around. It was kind of claustrophobic, for people were going back and forth on the sidewalk, either if they were coming back from a mall, or going to one. Or even going to a cafe to eat. Chim-Tae was way too occupied with this task to even want anything to eat. His backpack was filled with weapons of all sorts. He would always carry around the same backpack, whether the weapons were just for self-defense, or for hitman jobs. There's a reason why he never goes through metal detectors. He's spent thousands and thousands of dollars on just more weapons. It seemed like it was an addiction. But of course, he would spend some of the other money on clothes and candy and self-indulgences.

"Alright, Chimmie. I trust you." The man said from the other side of the phone, and Chim-Tae immediately became red-faced and he said, "You know how much I hate-!" He was cut off, the man hung up on him in the middle of his sentence. "Well, he has another thing coming." Chim-Tae whispered as he shoved his phone in his shorts pocket, and he began walking. "Black hair.. dark brown eyes.. he usually wears glasses? Tall.." He said, seeming to slip through the crowds of people. He looked in every window of every cafe, every window of every store.. Every window of every restaurant.. Where could he be? He was said to live in this area.. The worst could be is that he was at home. He wasn't given his address, but he could ask.

After spending about 25 minutes of searching, he saw him. "Yunji Len. Black hair, dark brown eyes, glasses.. tall.. Well looks tall." He said as he smirked at him, looking at his back "I'll just go in there, get a coffee.. sit outside near him and act normal. We'll become friends, boom.. he's dead. Or I could just take the easy route and.. kill him in the alley." He whispered. People seemed to look at him like he was crazy. He looked like a stalker, looking at him from the back and holding up the "line" of people. He then went past his table, his vibrant pink hair probably would've been enough to catch someone's attention. "This five grand will be mine in no time." He said under his breath.

LENNIE

kouzcy kouzcy

161AD8BC-DF70-445B-AB89-17FE74D3438E.jpegIn reply to Maeโ€™s odd and somehow vague question, Len said, leaning back in his chair casually, โ€œOh, you know, the usual. Robbing a few banks or two, stealing candy from babies, the works. Everything but the kitchen sink, basically.โ€

The blonde rolled her eyes. She was all too used to his antics. She had grown up telling him not to get into trouble, but, a majority of the time, he would. He wasnโ€™t exactly a bad kid, but often spent his free time scavenging through the homes of his neighbors when they would run errands. Which, considering if, wasnโ€™t any better than any other inmate. It was probably a misdemeanor against the law, and around a thousand to two thousand in bond that his annoyed parents would have to pay.

โ€œAnd what does Mommy and Daddy Dearest have to say about this, huh?โ€ Mae teased, flipping her hair over her shoulder in a semi-dramatic manner. She knew she was dancing through enemy territory, and was loving every minute bothering him. Or so what he thought.

โ€œWhat exactly do they have to do with anything thatโ€™s happening with me, eh?โ€ Quick as a whip, Len clicked his tongue and spit the fire of a dragon. He was a witty one, sporting his decorative glasses, always prepared to shoot down any mention of his parents. Leaning farther back into his chair, Len found himself nearly falling to the ground. What did he care, though. Itโ€™d just be another item to add onto his list of things not going his way today.

โ€œSeriously, Lennie. Iโ€™m concerned about you. Your parents love you, and their worried about you. They want you to come back home.โ€ Maeโ€™s typical happy-go-lucky tone had now morphed into a serious and solemn expression. Len had never seen her so.. upset. โ€œThey told me to call you last week, to meet up. I didnโ€™t want to come out and say it, butโ€”โ€œ

Len cut her off completely, speaking so quickly it could have been misinterpreted as tongues to the ear. โ€œYou know what, Iโ€™m starving. Iโ€™ll see if I can spot a waiter.โ€

In attempt to keep Mae quiet, and keep his thoughts from lingering on the topic of his family, Len desperately shoved a packet of sugar into her mouth. Searching through the large crowd, he failed to see anyone even remotely looking like they belonged to the establishment. Everyone was standing in line, waiting for their own food and drinks. For a moment, he considered heading to the counter directly. That was, until a bright pink/haired boy clad in a backpack strolled past their table slowly, as though he had some sort of business in being there. He seemed so out of place, that Lennie assumed he was just another worker scouting out the area for hungry customers to serve.

Clearing his throat of its frog, Len raised his hand upward, waving it slightly as he called to get the manโ€™s attention, calling in a crude manner. โ€œExcuse me, can you take my order?โ€

conquer | from | within

2ziajqw.jpg

VALENTIN CHIM-TAE.
feeling : offended
final girl. final girl.
outfit :
X

As Chim-Tae passed the table, his dark brown eyes scanned the table before looking at Lennie. Just before he was about to open the door and go inside, stand in line and order a drink, he heard someone call his name from behind. Was it him? He turned around and he stepped over to the side so he wouldn't be in the way of the people trying to get in. His eyes seemed to pierce through Lennie's, just like it would with everyone else, and he narrowed them a little bit. "Does it look like I could take your order?" He said, pulling at the sleeves of his red and black, completely oversized sweater. "I was probably going past your table so slow because I had something other in mind, than taking your order, which I'm not able to do." He said as he raised a slight eyebrow and he turned around, opening the door and going inside the cafe.

It took him a while to get to the front of the line, because everyone's orders were so long, and drawn out, which made Chim-Tae want to slit someone's neck right here, right now. When he got to the front, he had an attitude with the cashier as well.

"I would like a dark.. black coffee. No sugar, no creamer. I want it quick too, and I want it to be taken to my table. Here's the money. I would give you a hundred and let you keep the extra, but this is a coffee shop." He said, rummaging through his backpack, metal hitting together, and he hoped the cashier didn't get suspicious. He then pulled out a five dollar bill, kept it on the table. "Keep the change, sweetheart." He said, going outside, sitting behind Mae and Lennie. He kept his backpack open, out and in front of him, and he was looking through his bag to see what weapon he would kill Lennie with.

"A switchblade wouldn't be good enough.. A knife isn't good enough either.." He whispered and then he gasped quietly. "Ooh! Efficient." He whispered, taking a gun out from the bottom of the backpack, and placing it on top of the stash of weapons, "A precious SIG Sauer MPX-PSB.." He said smiling and he zipped up his backpack, seeing the waiter come back with his coffee. "Thanks." He whispered softly and he took the coffee from the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back