๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ซ ( ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ )

cxrlyxo

you are my life now
NOTE: I AM NO LONGER A MINOR. THIS THREAD IS OUTDATED.

Hello everyone!

I'm in search of two literate role players to do a polyamorous RP with me! Doing poly 1x1s requires one person (or both) doing double the work, and I feel like that just might not be fair. I think it might instead be more fun to have two people contributing to the whole thing!

I'm not gonna make this thing too long (but will of course make any necessary edits), but will hit basic points to hopefully give you enough information to decide if you're interested or not!

Requirements: Be honest, patient and communicate with everyone involved in the RP. I do like fast replies, but can give you time if needed. The three of us can kinda communicate on when/what works best for us! I usually adapt to whatever my partners are comfortable with as far as length, tense/POV, content and other things go, but that honestly can be discussed later on. Feel free to ask me any questions, though!

Pairing: I am looking for a M/F/M poly ship in particular, but it can be discussed! I am currently only interested in playing the female role for this.

Fandoms: Check out my 1x1 interest check for a list of some of my fandoms. Honestly, a poly Twilight relationship sounds pretty good right now... But obviously, it doesn't have to be fandom! If you're interested in a fandom I haven't listed, please just ask! The worst I could do is say that I'm not in the fandom, but I am willing to research! But if you and another person and I all have a fandom in common, then that's a win for us!

Plots/Originals: As far as OC stuff goes, I really would like to do a full on Alpha/Beta/Omega thing or even Vampire/Werewolf/Human. Like everything else, it doesn't have to be that. It doesn't have to be dark or supernatural; those things aren't dealbreakers for me. We could even just do a group of best friends that become lovers if you wanted! Most of my plots are pretty outdated, but I probably have (or will think of) something that we can fit to a poly relationship. You're welcome to pitch ideas to me as well!

Like I said, I hope this is enough to give you guys an idea of what I'm looking for. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread