𝐨π₯π₯π’πžβ€™π¬ π¨πœβ€™π¬ (πŸπžπžππ›πšπœπ€ 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝)

𝐨π₯π₯π’πžβ€™π¬ π¨πœβ€™π¬ (πŸπžπžππ›πšπœπ€ 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝)

final girl.

crack baby, you don't know what you want.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
my ocs comprised in one simple thread

note: if adding feedback, please do so using a SPOILER section

⛅️

Alright. So far no complaints about the characters. The fact you felt the need to add a "preferred pronouns" section does worry me a little, but it's a minor thing in the end.

Professor Lupin

Curious: are these characters for a fandom perchance?

My characters are not for a fandom, they’re original characters I made up related to a short story I’m writing.
Alright. Watched a whole marathon of HP review videos recently, so when "professor Lupin" showed up I kinda jumped to the association :P

LENNIE

91607AAA-3C95-40F5-8F01-743BE0B0431F.jpeg

BASICS

β€”PRESENT NAME Yunji, Len Ke
β€”NICKNAMES Lennie; Mr. Meme Scheme;
β€” ETHNICITY Korean-American
β€”SEXUALITY raging Homosexual β€” Lennie can be open about his sexuality and has no problem expressing it to those whom have curiosities.

β€” GENDER Cisgender Male
β€” AGE Differing from seventeen to twenty-three years old.
β€” BIRTHDAY/ZODIAC July 24th/Leo

β€”HEIGHT 6’1
β€”WEIGHT 126 pounds

PERSONALITY

His cool and calm appearance confirms that Lennie is a very laid back guy, with little more to do than sit around and twiddle his thumbs. He can be very flirtatious and charming, if need be, but most of the time he can be sarcastic and teasing to those be most cares about, concerned that if he is not truthful with them, that they could be led farther away from the things they want to achieve. He may seem egotistical at times, but deep down, he cares for others and can be quite the goofball around close friends and loved ones.

β€” PHYSICAL/MENTAL QUIRKS Countless moles scattered around and about his upper and lower body; plays with the ring on his left pointer finger when bored; clicks his tongue like a child;

β€” LIKES Memes; Vines; Cringy Fortnite Dances; Replying often with Move, I’m gay; Comedy Movies; Going to playgrounds; Dogs; Pride Day; Fairs β€” ones with rides and food;

β€”DISLIKES Being insulted for his sexuality; Having to wake up in the morning; Minecraft Letsplays; History/Historic Topics; People with no humor; Being the butt of any joke;

BACKGROUND

Born to Longwei and Sara Yunji, a Korean man and American woman, Lennie was the second oldest of four siblings, and the only boy. This led him to grow up surrounded by his sisters, with his parents typically caught up in their work, as they worker for a local newspaper. Lennie was always different from the others, often dancing through his own thoughts as he wished, living in the nostalgia of dreams and childlike wonder. At the age of thirteen, he discovered that he, instead of being infatuated with his female classmates, he had fallen deeply for a boy named Quincy. The catch? Quincy was his best friend. His unrequited love only grew with him, leaving him struggling to accept that he was never going to get the boy. Lennie even went to the extent to date a girl to distract himself from his troubles. He wasn’t the knight in shining armor to come to Quincy’s aid. After years of internal conflict, Lennie developed a fear of himself, and began to isolate himself from Quincy and his other friends. The words dripping like honey from his lips were unspoken, and he was sure that he would never find a spark like that again. That was, until his family moved, and he met someone that changed his life completely. The boy with that stupid smile.

RELATIONSHIPS

β€” CURRENT STATUS: Single
β€” CRUSH: None; β€”> shinomiya’s character
β€” PAST RELATIONSHIP: Once was in a relationship with a girl by the name of Mae. They ended it mutually, and are still friends today.

conquer | from | within

(I laughed so hard...) wEll wHAtEVer, bECAUSE I HAVe a chAracter naMed LeOnARd sooooOOOO Doesn't mattER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back