• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ (๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ข)

final girl.

crack baby, you don't know what you want.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

BE1E62B6-4626-438F-9514-F77040E0869C.gif
โ€œAND I COULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO, IF IT WERENโ€™T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS.โ€ โ€” The Villians of Whatโ€™s New, Scooby Doo?

MYSTERY INCORPORATED
_ _ _

RP PLAYLIST: x

Date: October 16th, 1969
{Television Clip #1}
_ _ _

Police believe a teenage girl who was last seen more than a month ago may have been waiting for an ride from her boyfriend.

Daphne Blake, from Coolsville, Ohio, had been reported missing from her townhouse mansion by her family.

The sixteen-year-old was last seen in the cityโ€™s Fifth Street on September 13th.

Coolsville Police Department said it is understood she does have access to a vehicle and would not hitchhike.

She has only recently been reported missing after concerns were raised by her family and closest friends.

Ms. Blake is described to be five foot seven, of small build with red/ginger hair, which is considerably long and full of waves.

She has violet toned eyes, an American accent and when last seen was wearing a purple knit dress with a matching headband and shoes, a lime green scarf, and pink stockings.

_ _ _

Date: September 17th, 1989
{Television Clip #2}
_ _ _

The family of a young woman who disappeared on Fifth Street in Coolsville, Ohio twenty years ago has made a fresh appeal for information.

Daphne Blake, who was sixteen at the time, was pictured on CCTV leaving the Go Mart shortly after nine oโ€™clock in the thirteenth of September, 1969.

Police have now also released footage of her with friends.

Her father, George R. Blake, described the twentieth anniversary of her disappearance to be โ€œespecially hardโ€.

On the night she was last seen, she had attended her own party, before traveling to the Go Mart with her boyfriend, Frederick Jones, and friends in a large van.

Reissued CCTV footage shows Daphne standing outside the convenience store for a brief period before walking toward the parking lot.

Despite extensive searches and public appeals by Daphneโ€™s family and police, she has not been seen or heard from since.

When last seen, she was observed leaving the passenger side of a large, green and blue van, to purchase a bag of dog treats, by the label of Doggy Snacks.

Police have now issued earlier footage of Daphne from 1969, in an effort to reach anyone who may recognize her.

On Wednesday, family and friends gathered in Coolsville to release purple balloons to mark the twentieth year anniversary.

Mr. Blake has said, โ€œDealing with the previous anniversaries was difficult enough, but this one seems especially hard. It just feels like she walked out the door yesterday, itโ€™s so vivid. People will think itโ€™s been a long time, which it has been, but to my family itโ€™s like it only happened yesterday. When you go to bed at night and when you wake in up the morning, all you do is think about Daphne. Thereโ€™s no escape. You just want to know whatโ€™s happened to her, where she is, and if anyone know anything about her. If they do, please come forward and end this nightmare for our family. To live a life like that, and not know whatโ€™s happened to your child, is horrendous.โ€

Rather, Detective Inspector Kevin Holt, of Coolsville Police Department, has announced, โ€œWeโ€™ve issued video footage of Daphne taken in 1969 in hope that this helps to jog the memory of anyone who may have seen her after she left the Go Mart. We continue to ask for the publicโ€™s help and I would urge local residents to think back to early September 1969.โ€

_ _ _

Date: November 1st, 2018
{Television Clip #3}
_ _ _

The remains of what is confirmed to be the Daphne Blake was discovered Friday morning, after she was originally reported as a missing person approximately fifty years before.

The corpse of the adolescent was found by searchers, who were looking for another missing person, her body submerged under fifteen feet of water in Coolsville Lake.

The case began on September 14th, 1969, when the CPD put out a bulletin regarding Daphneโ€™s missing status. She was last seen at nine oโ€™clock near the local Go Mart on Interstate Fifty, where detectives believe she was looking for a ride home with friends.

Lieutenant Josefin Gonzaga, with the Coolsville Police and Fire Department, says she happened to be presumed dead before she was assumably thrown into the lake.

The CPD have considered this case to now be a homicide investigation, because they are the originating agency on the initial case of a missing person.

Coolsville Police Department, in a statement, said that they believe foul play to have been a factor in this case.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

A tale of four, quite uniquely, slightly absurd teenagers similar to a group that once was named โ€œThe Mystery Gangโ€. These teens happen to meet during an coincidental detention, when a fight breaks out and they are caught in the middle of it. For what they will soon of the learn about the murder of Daphne Blake will bring them together, leading the group to reluctantly join up, to solve the murder of what was another teen sleuth. But there is a dark figure that may stop them. They must avoid such monstrous beings during their investigation. What is their name, you may ask? Who are these meddling kids who stop all bad guys from โ€œgetting away with itโ€?

MYSTERY INCORPORATED.

โ€”

DABF1EC1-C090-4A77-B641-95E31DF938D3.gif

STEREOTYPES

THE CLUMSY GENIUS (i.e Velma Dinkley) โ€” Oxley Murdoc final girl. final girl.

THE HOT RICH ONE (i.e Like... Daphne Blake) โ€” RESERVED

THE ADAPTIVE LEADER (i.e Frederick โ€œFredโ€ Jones) โ€” RESERVED

THE COMEDIC FOODIE AND THEIR DOG (i.e Norville โ€œShaggyโ€
Rogers) โ€” OPEN

_____

RULES AND REGISTRY

โ€” Be semi-advanced (produce at the LEAST five complete sentences per post).

โ€” Your character must be in the age ranges of sixteen to eighteen.

โ€” Do not apply and then disappear for the entire roleplay.

โ€” Please do follow the rules of RpNation.

โ€” Be Respectful.

โ€” I do allow relationships between Mystery Incorporated.

โ€”โ€”

APPLICATION FORUMS {ALL SLOTS REQUIRED TO BE FILLED โ€” UNLESS UNNECESSARY TO THE CHARACTER}

BASICS

โ€” PRESENT NAME
TEXT HERE
โ€”NICKNAMES TEXT HERE

โ€” GENDER TEXT HERE
โ€” ACCEPTED PRONOUNS TEXT HERE
โ€” SEXUALITY TEXT HERE

โ€” AGE TEXT HERE
โ€” BIRTHDAY/ZODIAC SIGN TEXT HERE

โ€” APPEARANCE (FACECLAIM REQUIRED) INSERT HERE

โ€” QUOTES TEXT HERE
โ€” THEME SONG(S) TEXT HERE
โ€” STEREOTYPE TEXT HERE

โ€” HEIGHT TEXT HERE
โ€” WEIGHT TEXT HERE
โ€” BODY TYPE TEXT HERE
โ€” SKIN TONE TEXT HERE
โ€” HAIR TEXT HERE
โ€” EYES TEXT HERE
โ€” SCARS TEXT HERE
โ€” BODY MODIFICATIONS (IF ANY) TEXT HERE
โ€” OUTFITS/ACCESSORIES PHOTO AND OR TEXT REQUIRED

โ€” PHYSICAL HEALTH TEXT HERE

PERSONALITY

โ€” POSITIVE TRAITS
TEXT HERE
โ€” NEUTRAL TRAITS TEXT HERE
โ€” NEGATIVE TRAITS TEXT HERE
โ€” MBTI CODE TEXT HERE

HISTORY (BACKSTORY) TEXT HERE

โ€” MENTAL DISORDERS (OPTIONAL) TEXT HERE

FEARS AND OR PHOBIAS TEXT HERE

RELATIONSHIPS

โ€” CURRENT STATUS TEXT HERE

โ€” CRUSH TEXT HERE

โ€” PAST RELATIONSHIPS TEXT HERE

hey! itโ€™s ollie, back from her hiatus and ready to start off another group RP! whoop whooop!!

ooc โ€” feel free to ask me questions here!!

Last edited:
Sure! I'm thinking of someone less...Chad than Fred. Someone who's much more affected by those around him, and very much empathetic to everyone he meets.

hey!! i'd totally be willing to join in on this if there's still spots open. i know you have a link to character sheets, but idk if they're all still relevant or not so...;u;

Itโ€™s so bad daphne is taken. I could bust her out again :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back