• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ++ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ญ. ( ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค )

Characters
Here
Other
Here

blackout

midnight reel
[class=img] width: 350px; height: 200px; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/3d/c9/e33dc96d5285cef0dd6b1ea06b402f14.jpg'); background-size: 100%; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; [/class] [div class=img]
moontrait.
[/div]

iโ€™ll be real i legit have no clue which role to apply for iโ€™m so stuck

iโ€™ll be real i legit have no clue which role to apply for iโ€™m so stuck
literally me every time I do one of these a;ldsjfalsdjf
just do what you feel like doing !! it sucks getting accepted but then ending up with a role you didnโ€™t want, so just go for it! not gonna lie though you guys are killing me with these stunning placeholders

alsooo apolla apolla faouzia is so good! i pretty much died when i heard her voice for the first time

i hopped straight into ooc but theres so much competition omg....

just do what you feel like doing !! it sucks getting accepted but then ending up with a role you didnโ€™t want, so just go for it! not gonna lie though you guys are killing me with these stunning placeholders

alsooo apolla apolla faouzia is so good! i pretty much died when i heard her voice for the first time

I live for jokes made at FMA's expense so I'm glad it was appreciated

I just need Al's backstory and he's done!! :D

tumblr_nbb1qjS41n1qf2huro1_500.gif

i still canโ€™t decide on a name for my gal fhdhsns

anyone else on mobile having trouble with loading the character page itself? Everytime I go to it, it's glitchy.
oh, i'm sorry to hear that! that's probably an issue serverside though. is it still happening?
Al is done!

tumblr_nad08opqsV1shxu4jo1_500.gif
eeee, amazing! i can't wait for everyone's.
i still canโ€™t decide on a name for my gal fhdhsns
HONESTLY THOUGH i've mentally cycled through like 14 for mine already !! usually i get inspiration from movies/tv shows, or just odd names i see on happenstance.

oh, i'm sorry to hear that! that's probably an issue serverside though. is it still happening?

eeee, amazing! i can't wait for everyone's.

HONESTLY THOUGH i've mentally cycled through like 14 for mine already !! usually i get inspiration from movies/tv shows, or just odd names i see on happenstance.
IT'S SO FREAKING HARD like- i think i'm stuck between esme, virgo or madelaine novak ?? i just really can't pick a first name asdgkaj

IT'S SO FREAKING HARD like- i think i'm stuck between esme, virgo or madelaine novak ?? i just really can't pick a first name asdgkaj
OMGGG STOP!! i love all of those names !! i love the darkness of madelaine novak for a character like the unholy, but then esme and virgo are just such perfectly witchy names! i kind of get innocent vibes from esme, but that'd also be cool for a sort of reverse-expectations type thing.

OMGGG STOP!! i love all of those names !! i love the darkness of madelaine novak for a character like the unholy, but then esme and virgo are just such perfectly witchy names! i kind of get innocent vibes from esme, but that'd also be cool for a sort of reverse-expectations type thing.
ASLDKJGA PLEASE YOU'RE TOO NICE ?? lowkey i think i am leaning towards virgo or esme ?? but ig i'm staying up to figure out what her name is going to be โœŒ

agsjsjfaksdhjf finally got off my butt and (mostly finished) my cs, i want to write out a paragraph personality, and im still looking over what i've already done for those dumb dumb errors that i keep making (also need somewhere to stick place of residence? not sure yet).

one of these days i'll clean up my cs but not today because if i break anything rn i will literally cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back