• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ. โ†ณ a mystery rp

saccharine

pelerine dream
[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 520px; height: 360px; background-color: #7D7D7D; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; cursor: url('https://img.icons8.com/small/16/000000/cursor.png'), auto; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 158.86px; height: 300px; left: 17px; top: 31px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f1/99/75/f19975a33e29265fce44032287084d1b.jpg); background-size: 202%; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; left: 180px; top: 78px; width: 120px; height: 365px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: #CDDCEF; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 700; line-height: 15px; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=description] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 330px; height: 160px; color: #000; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 13px; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 0px 30px 0px 0px; text-align: left; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; left: 180px; top: 120px; width: 330px; height: 160px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=picformat] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 300px; height: 365px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=tabbutton] position: absolute; width: 10px; height: 10px; overflow: visible; border-radius: 50px; background-color: #CDDCEF; [/class] [class=one] left:180px; top:290px; [/class] [class=two] left:195px; top:290px; [/class] [class=three] left:210px; top:290px; [/class] [class=four] left:225px; top:290px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #FF3400; transition-duration: 0.2s; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentOne) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentTwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentThree) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentFour) [/script] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 8px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 6px; color: #FF3400; opacity: 0.3; [/class]
[div class=bkgd]

[div class=pic]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentOne"]
[div class=name]lilly.[/div]
[div class=container][div class=description]her voice was as pretty

as the flowers she held tight

the grasses tickling her legs

as she thought

the wind tickling her legs

as she fell

the water tickling her lungs

as she looked

at her flowers

their dull, yellow hearts;

and said goodbye.
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[div class=name]her
life.
[/div]
[div class=container][div class=description]the fallout was seven months ago, and the wound hasn't healed for everyone yet. or maybe it has. but they were so close, and all of them were happy, proud to be friends. none of them know exactly what happened to make them fall apart so quickly -- they had been friends for years -- but all of them refuse to talk to one another. maybe it was the fact that they were a mixed bag from the start; bad boy and good girl, jock and star soccer player, prom queen and goth. and then there was lilly. they all loved lilly. everyone loved lilly. but the one thing that she loved was them, and when she couldn't have them anymore, it nearly broke her.

now lilly's missing, and the gang's back together for a morbid reunion.

they don't know what happened, and the air between them is a little less than amiable, but the only way they can figure out what happened to her is diving back into their pasts, and together. not everyone is willing to share the nitty gritty of what happened after the fallout, but do they have a choice? with all the different theories flying around, will they even be able to stay together long enough to find out what happened?
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[div class=name]her
love.
[/div]
[div class=container][div class=description]"putting weed in the locker room vents was my biggest achievement."
the bad boy;
everyone knows him, and he's either feared from a distance or respected from a distance. he's the one your mom told you to stay away from, that your best friend told you to never fall for. he might seem like all he knows is failing classes and cursing people out, but he was more emotionally invested in the friend group than one might think; and the fallout? it tore him apart. despite his happiness about the group being back together, the conditions that the reunion is under make him anxious -- especially because his interests in lilly might have been a little bit more than platonic.

"sorry, can you stop texting me? i'm trying to focus."
the good girl;
she's the face of the student council, the one that everyone thinks is annoying but the teachers love. she's snappy and quick-witted, but most people just refuse to see past her test scores and fun facts. she's as socially adept as anybody else, but lilly was the only one who she felt saw that; which is why lilly's disappearance shook her to the core. her grades are slipping, and her parents are getting tougher and tougher on her. she's ripped in between the want to keep her grades up and satisfy her parents and the need to search for her missing friend. she doesn't have time for both, and she doesn't have time to choose.

"yeah, it's my fourth concussion."
the jock;
he's one of the key players on the football team, but things aren't easy for him. though the team appreciates him, nobody else seems to realize all the work he puts in; including the coaches. now, after a bad concussion, he's been benched, and he's not sure if he'll ever see the field again. and now, with lilly gone, he has more time than ever before on his hands. a little more than he's comfortable with, actually, because his coaches seem set on the idea that he's on steroids. with his coaches constantly nosing around in his business and lilly's disappearance haunting him, he's not sure how much more he can take before something has to change.

"i'm literally not wearing the brace for attention, shut up."
the soccer player;
she's the school's best soccer player, but secretly, she's frustrated that her sport is the only thing anyone seems to know of her. she's a go-getter, having single-handedly secured school funding for the team, and she's devoted to her sport. recently, she's been making an effort to get to know more people, to show them her real personality; but lilly's disappearance made her withdraw from everybody else, hurting her soccer performance and worrying her friends. she's desperate to keep her reputation up, but lilly's disappearance is hitting her hard.

"my mom kinda spends more money on my skincare than my education, but that's ok."
the prom queen;
nobody can say they expected her to be prom queen. she's stunningly pretty, annoyingly so, but she never really talked to people. sure, she's nice, but she's content being alone. not lonely, just alone. the others were really the only ones she talked to, so after the fallout, she was stuck trying to go back to her old ways of being alone. eventually, she did, but then she was chosen as prom queen, and now she's in an uncomfortably bright spotlight.

"i can wear whatever i want." [reserved, probably.]
the goth;
her whole personality is designed to fly in the face of the school and everyone in it. with bold, flashy, dark outfits, it's impossible not to notice her, and that's what she wants. with an academic record littered with failed classes and suspensions, she's having a harder time ignoring what the future might hold. in reality, she misses everyone dearly, especially lilly, but after so many years she's not sure if she knows how to let down the facade.
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[div class=name]her
wish.
[/div]
[div class=container][div class=description]hey all! its letters here, thanks for reading all of that! for this rp, i'm looking for a small group of six players. i have a few rules, but nothing too bad.

- please try to post at least once a week (of course with exceptions! if that doesn't work for you, let me know, and we can work something out.)
- quality over quantity! i appreciate seeing effort put into posts, so it won't be a problem if you don't post a ton as long as you put effort in.
- this will not be first come first serve, meaning i will be accepting characters as i see fit.
- there will be a discord for the rp, but the ooc thread here will still be up.
- please be civil and nice!
- i'd really love to see diversity here. lgbt and poc are of course welcome and appreciated!
- also, most roles aren't required to be a certain gender. if you want a role but with another gender, please just let me know!
- this rp is set in a highschool, and while of course the characters are going to be in that age range, i'd prefer if they were 17-19.
- i'll dm you the discord link once you express interest, and after the first few bites, i'll put the cs thread up!
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[div class="tabbutton one tab"]
[/div]
[div class="tabbutton two tab"]
[/div]
[div class="tabbutton three tab"]
[/div]
[div class="tabbutton four tab"]
[/div]
[/b][/b][/div][/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#FF3400]sox[/COLOR][/div]

interested of course ;)

[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 520px; height: 360px; background-color: #7D7D7D; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; cursor: url('https://img.icons8.com/small/16/000000/cursor.png'), auto; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 158.86px; height: 300px; left: 17px; top: 31px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f1/99/75/f19975a33e29265fce44032287084d1b.jpg); background-size: 202%; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; left: 180px; top: 78px; width: 120px; height: 365px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: #CDDCEF; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 700; line-height: 15px; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=description] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 330px; height: 160px; color: #000; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 13px; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 0px 30px 0px 0px; text-align: left; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; left: 180px; top: 120px; width: 330px; height: 160px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=picformat] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 300px; height: 365px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=tabbutton] position: absolute; width: 10px; height: 10px; overflow: visible; border-radius: 50px; background-color: #CDDCEF; [/class] [class=one] left:180px; top:290px; [/class] [class=two] left:195px; top:290px; [/class] [class=three] left:210px; top:290px; [/class] [class=four] left:225px; top:290px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #FF3400; transition-duration: 0.2s; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentOne) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentTwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentThree) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 600 tabsContentFour) [/script] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 8px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 6px; color: #FF3400; opacity: 0.3; [/class]
[div class=bkgd]

[div class=pic]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentOne"]
[div class=name]lilly.[/div]
[div class=container][div class=description]her voice was as pretty

as the flowers she held tight

the grasses tickling her legs

as she thought

the wind tickling her legs

as she fell

the water tickling her lungs

as she looked

at her flowers

their dull, yellow hearts;

and said goodbye.
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[div class=name]her
life.
[/div]
[div class=container][div class=description]the fallout was seven months ago, and the wound hasn't healed for everyone yet. or maybe it has. but they were so close, and all of them were happy, proud to be friends. none of them know exactly what happened to make them fall apart so quickly -- they had been friends for years -- but all of them refuse to talk to one another. maybe it was the fact that they were a mixed bag from the start; bad boy and good girl, jock and star soccer player, prom queen and goth. and then there was lilly. they all loved lilly. everyone loved lilly. but the one thing that she loved was them, and when she couldn't have them anymore, it nearly broke her.

now lilly's missing, and the gang's back together for a morbid reunion.

they don't know what happened, and the air between them is a little less than amiable, but the only way they can figure out what happened to her is diving back into their pasts, and together. not everyone is willing to share the nitty gritty of what happened after the fallout, but do they have a choice? with all the different theories flying around, will they even be able to stay together long enough to find out what happened?
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[div class=name]her
love.
[/div]
[div class=container][div class=description]"putting weed in the locker room vents was my biggest achievement."
the bad boy;
everyone knows him, and he's either feared from a distance or respected from a distance. he's the one your mom told you to stay away from, that your best friend told you to never fall for. he might seem like all he knows is failing classes and cursing people out, but he was more emotionally invested in the friend group than one might think; and the fallout? it tore him apart. despite his happiness about the group being back together, the conditions that the reunion is under make him anxious -- especially because his interests in lilly might have been a little bit more than platonic.

"sorry, can you stop texting me? i'm trying to focus."
the good girl;
she's the face of the student council, the one that everyone thinks is annoying but the teachers love. she's snappy and quick-witted, but most people just refuse to see past her test scores and fun facts. she's as socially adept as anybody else, but lilly was the only one who she felt saw that; which is why lilly's disappearance shook her to the core. her grades are slipping, and her parents are getting tougher and tougher on her. she's ripped in between the want to keep her grades up and satisfy her parents and the need to search for her missing friend. she doesn't have time for both, and she doesn't have time to choose.

"yeah, it's my fourth concussion."
the jock;
he's one of the key players on the football team, but things aren't easy for him. though the team appreciates him, nobody else seems to realize all the work he puts in; including the coaches. now, after a bad concussion, he's been benched, and he's not sure if he'll ever see the field again. and now, with lilly gone, he has more time than ever before on his hands. a little more than he's comfortable with, actually, because his coaches seem set on the idea that he's on steroids. with his coaches constantly nosing around in his business and lilly's disappearance haunting him, he's not sure how much more he can take before something has to change.

"i'm literally not wearing the brace for attention, shut up."
the soccer player;
she's the school's best soccer player, but secretly, she's frustrated that her sport is the only thing anyone seems to know of her. she's a go-getter, having single-handedly secured school funding for the team, and she's devoted to her sport. recently, she's been making an effort to get to know more people, to show them her real personality; but lilly's disappearance made her withdraw from everybody else, hurting her soccer performance and worrying her friends. she's desperate to keep her reputation up, but lilly's disappearance is hitting her hard.

"my mom kinda spends more money on my skincare than my education, but that's ok."
the prom queen;
nobody can say they expected her to be prom queen. she's stunningly pretty, annoyingly so, but she never really talked to people. sure, she's nice, but she's content being alone. not lonely, just alone. the others were really the only ones she talked to, so after the fallout, she was stuck trying to go back to her old ways of being alone. eventually, she did, but then she was chosen as prom queen, and now she's in an uncomfortably bright spotlight.

"i can wear whatever i want." [reserved, probably.]
the goth;
her whole personality is designed to fly in the face of the school and everyone in it. with bold, flashy, dark outfits, it's impossible not to notice her, and that's what she wants. with an academic record littered with failed classes and suspensions, she's having a harder time ignoring what the future might hold. in reality, she misses everyone dearly, especially lilly, but after so many years she's not sure if she knows how to let down the facade.
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[div class=name]her
wish.
[/div]
[div class=container][div class=description]hey all! its letters here, thanks for reading all of that! for this rp, i'm looking for a small group of six players. i have a few rules, but nothing too bad.

- please try to post at least once a week (of course with exceptions! if that doesn't work for you, let me know, and we can work something out.)
- quality over quantity! i appreciate seeing effort put into posts, so it won't be a problem if you don't post a ton as long as you put effort in.
- this will not be first come first serve, meaning i will be accepting characters as i see fit.
- there will be a discord for the rp, but the ooc thread here will still be up.
- please be civil and nice!
- i'd really love to see diversity here. lgbt and poc are of course welcome and appreciated!
- also, most roles aren't required to be a certain gender. if you want a role but with another gender, please just let me know!
- this rp is set in a highschool, and while of course the characters are going to be in that age range, i'd prefer if they were 17-19.
- i'll dm you the discord link once you express interest, and after the first few bites, i'll put the cs thread up!
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[div class="tabbutton one tab"]
[/div]
[div class="tabbutton two tab"]
[/div]
[div class="tabbutton three tab"]
[/div]
[div class="tabbutton four tab"]
[/div]
[/b][/b][/div][/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#FF3400]sox[/COLOR][/div]

interested. :>

Hi yes. Someone maybe a literary angel the debate is still out on that one recommended this to me and it seems cool. I'll throw my hat in the ring for the jock boi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back