What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ค, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ž๐ซ (๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, Foreign, KRP, LGTBQ Friendly, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers

cupidity

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ญ
1575359371295.jpeg

๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
โ˜ผ rosie, cupid || 19 || she, her โ˜ฝ
โ˜ผ i'm honestly just about as literate as they come. i prefer lengthier responses (will provide 3-5 paragraphs minimum and expect the same in return) as rping, character/world building, and honestly just writing in general is something i thoroughly enjoy. disclaimer: please take into consideration that i have a mild dyslexia and therefore will not be able to deliver perfect grammar and punctuation 100% of the time. lapslock is easier for me to read because it is what i'm used to but unless it's something you're okay with, my replies will always be clean and properly formatted, they simply will not be perfect. โ˜ฝ
โ˜ผ i'm pretty new to this site, and i'm here because i'm desperate. once upon a time, i belonged to a site that kinda sorta fell off the face of the earth and i've been struggling to find a good replacement site ever since. try as i might, i've never really done well in a group setting, and i've had difficulty finding a place that caters to anything but, so it's been hard for me to find a platform with which i can find a reliable partner. โ˜ฝ
โ˜ผ considering the fact that i can barely tell my b's from my d's, i think it's safe to say that coding is not and will never be my forte. for those that are heavily influenced by aesthetic, i can promise that i'll try to keep my responses fresh but i can't promise to go above and beyond. i'll keep it real; plain and simple. โ˜ฝ
โ˜ผ topics/themes of interest include (but are not limited to): kpop/krp (otp's, canon, oc's-- i'm not picky), lgbtq+ friendly plot/characters (literally anything mxm), painfully slow burns, a n g s t, fluff too ig, drama drama drama, your everyday modern witch au, royalty au? yes please, whump tropes, undercover cop/agent/spy tropes, enemies-to-lovers tropes, arranged marriage tropes, basically just toss up any recycled/overused romance trope you can think of and chances are i'm down to do it! โ˜ฝ
โ˜ผ i'm always looking to collaborate and build upon ideas with my partner. a plot is like a needy child; if you don't feed it, dress it up nicely, and occasionally stroke it's ego it will surely either perish spectacularly or run away screaming into the arms of someone who will. i'm all for letting the story flow in any direction the wind takes us, but i truly believe that planning and brainstorming is the backbone of a good story.
โ˜ผ non-negotiables: i will not cover topics such as/pertaining to rape/non-con, underage, gore, etc at any time during our roleplay. โ˜ฝ

๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐‘œ๐“พ
โ˜ผ i feel as though my standards are relatively low as far as standards go. i'm really not asking for much. however, there are a few things that i can say with certainty are strong preferences of mine (simply based upon experience): โ˜ฝ
โ˜ผ 18+ years of age (or, at least, someone with the ability to comprehend and develop mature themes which are not sexual in nature) โ˜ฝ
โ˜ผ willing to reply at least once a week if not more โ˜ฝ
โ˜ผ semi-literate to literate (needless to say, i'm not really in any position to judge someone based upon spelling mistakes every so often but i think it's fair to expect the same quality from my partner that i deliver) โ˜ฝ
โ˜ผ someone who is open-minded and flexible (pretty self explanatory, just don't be a meanie :/) โ˜ฝ
โ˜ผ someone with whom i share common interests (feel free to pm me any time! i am always open to ideas and suggestions. you'll never know if you don't try!) โ˜ฝ

1575359326532.jpeg

Last edited:

cupidity

bump (โ˜†-๏ฝ–-)

Last edited:

cupidity

i'll bump this again just for the heck of it

cupidity

Are there any fandoms that you're looking to rp?
none in particular!! i am super fond of kpop and wouldn't mind doing a fandom based rp but i tend to lean more in the direction of plot. i dont really care where or when it is based so long as it's interesting and enjoyable.

that being said, here are a few fandoms i enjoy and wouldn't mind rping:

• kpop (duh, we been knew). groups such as ateez, exo, nct, shinee, bts, sf9, winner, blockb, suju, mamamoo, and many more : )
  • mystic messenger
  • disney (uwu)
  • pokemon
  • twd
  • 10 things i hate about you
  • jane austen
  • the legend of zelda botw
and i assure you many more that escape me at the moment!!!

TheHappyPikachu

Smol Kawaii Bean Bunz Pokemon (๏ฝกโ—•ฯ‰โ—•๏ฝก) (^ฯ‰^)
Supporter
Very interested! please dm me, i think i have a plot that will really tickle your literate royalty/fantasy cravings! ~ :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)