• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ꜱᴀᴅ ʙɪʀᴅꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ꜱɪɴɢ // ᴏᴘᴇɴ (ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ 9.23.21)

cupidity

𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥

sad birds still
sing
[cupid's
revamped 1x1
search thread]

• about me.

☼ rosie, cupid || 21 || she, her

i'm honestly just about as literate as they come. i prefer lengthier responses (will provide a bare minimum of 3-9 paragraphs, though i often get carried away when i'm super invested and average something like 6-15) as rping, character/world building, and honestly just writing in general is something i thoroughly enjoy. disclaimer: please take into consideration that i have a mild dyslexia and therefore will not be able to deliver perfect grammar and punctuation 100% of the time. lapslock is easier for me to read because it is what i'm accustomed to but unless it's something you're okay with, my replies will always be clean and properly formatted-- they simply will not be perfect. that being said, i can and will provide a writing sample upon request.

i took a small hiatus very recently but i am back and ready to write!! i have a few ideas in mind already, which i will list here, but am always open to new and fresh ideas. furthermore, if we had an active rp prior to me falling off the site and are interested in continuing, please pm me! chances are i am more than willing to pick up where we left off!!! that being said, if you pm me and i do not reply, because i am either too busy or i have too many rp's going at the moment, please do not be offended! ☽

considering the fact that i can barely tell my b's from my d's, i think it's safe to say that coding is not and will never be my forte. for those that are heavily influenced by aesthetic, i can promise that i'll try to keep my responses fresh but i can't promise to go above and beyond. i'll mostly just stick to freebies. i'll keep it real; plain and simple.

topics/themes of interest include (but are not limited to): kpop/krp (otp's, canon, oc's-- i'm not picky), lgbtq+ friendly plots/characters (literally anything mxm), painfully slow burns, a n g s t, fluff too ig, drama drama drama, your everyday modern witch au, royalty au? yes please, whump tropes, undercover cop/agent/spy tropes, enemies-to-lovers tropes, arranged marriage tropes, historical settings (think victorian/renaissance), basically just toss up any recycled/overused romance trope you can think of and chances are i'm down to do it!

i'm always looking to collaborate and build upon ideas with my partner. a plot is like a needy child; if you don't feed it, dress it up nicely, and occasionally stroke it's ego it will surely either perish spectacularly or run away screaming into the arms of someone who will. i'm all for letting the story flow in any direction the wind takes us, but i truly believe that planning and brainstorming is the backbone of a good story.

☼ it should also probably be mentioned that i am extremely ghost friendly. though i would prefer it if you were to simply tell me that you are no longer interested in the role play, i completely understand what it's like for things to fizzle out on your end and to fear confrontation. as i mentioned before, i typically give it a few weeks before declaring the rp dead and moving on. ☽

alternatively; in addition to the aforementioned themes/topics of interest i'm going to include some plots that i've really been craving recently. if you're interested or otherwise have any ideas or suggestions feel free to send me a pm!!! i promise i don't bite ^^

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
Are there any fandoms that you're looking to rp?

none in particular!! i am super fond of kpop and wouldn't mind doing a fandom based rp but i tend to lean more in the direction of plot. i dont really care where or when it is based so long as it's interesting and enjoyable.

that being said, here are a few fandoms i enjoy and wouldn't mind rping:

• kpop (duh, we been knew). groups such as ateez, exo, nct, shinee, bts, sf9, winner, blockb, suju, mamamoo, and many more : )
  • mystic messenger
  • disney (uwu)
  • pokemon
  • twd
  • 10 things i hate about you
  • jane austen
  • the legend of zelda botw
and i assure you many more that escape me at the moment!!!

Last edited:
Hey love id love to write with you! Please reach out! (:

here's to hoping that maybe if i slap a code on this someone will jump on it (like come on who doesn't want lesbian mermaids??

Last edited:
I hope I'm not too late to be writing, i just found your post today and holy hell I have not been this excited to reach out to someone in a long time. all of your ideas look absolutely amazing, if you wouldn't mind me reaching out to you about it? I was probably most drawn to I don't care, I want to see you fight back and when my moon rises, your sun rises (under the same sky), (underlined to make them more clear to read,,,,)
tldr I am all on board with everything you've written up here and I would love to do or discuss trying something!

I hope I'm not too late to be writing, i just found your post today and holy hell I have not been this excited to reach out to someone in a long time. all of your ideas look absolutely amazing, if you wouldn't mind me reaching out to you about it? I was probably most drawn to I don't care, I want to see you fight back and when my moon rises, your sun rises (under the same sky), (underlined to make them more clear to read,,,,)
tldr I am all on board with everything you've written up here and I would love to do or discuss trying something!
hihi! thank you for your interest, i'd be delighted if you could send me a pm to further discuss our rp potential. i look forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back