• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ ๐ž ๐œ ๐ฅ ๐š ๐ฌ ๐ฌ ๐ข ๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ž ๐ โ โ€” ( ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต-๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ )

love bug

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹… โœง โ‹… โ”€
p l o t
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

In 2014, Rosebrook University was met by an influx of student concerns that began to overwhelm the faculty. Rumors circulated that the guidance department simply gave up at the thought of some extra work, others believe the school was just looking for more bells and whistles to brag about. But whatever the reason behind it was, these cries for help inspired Rosebrook to create an advice forum specifically made for peer support.

With a completely anonymous ask box open 24/7 and a motivated team of students replying to concerns, The Rosebrook Advice Column became wildly popular. From petty drama to darker family secrets, it seemed every student on campus had something to say. It was easier than scheduling an appointment with a guidance counselor because nobody knew who you were when youโ€™d submit a concern. On the forum, you could pretty much say anything and get away with it.

However, during the six years it took Maggie Bordeaux to finish her masterโ€™s degree, she did a pretty decent job at filtering out the nonsense that was occasionally sent into the column. As the president of the Advice Club and an aspiring social worker, she took her duties very seriously. This was more than just a gossip page to her, this was a chance at helping her peers who were too afraid to speak up face to face.

But when Maggie graduated this past spring, a lot of uncertainty washed over the remaining members of the Advice Club. None of them realized just how much work their former president put into keeping the website running and amidst all of the chaos, information started to leak. Little by little, names were being attached to the private comments left on The Rosebrook Advice Column and nobody could figure out how or why this was happening.

Even the very members of the Advice Club have been victims of these leaks, leading the students and faculty to believe the hacking may be coming from an outside source. Yet, even as they put the blame on someone outside of Rosebrook, the students have begun to turn on each other, and nobody knows who to trust anymore.

l o r e

Rosebrook University is a private college located in northern New Jersey thatโ€™s notorious for its hefty tuition and competitive curriculum. Itโ€™s the type of school that parents brag about to their friends, itโ€™s highly respected in the Northeast and many families would do anything to have their child become an alumni of Rosebrook.

Because of this, the demographic at Rosebrook is almost completely wealthy and local. In fact, many students grew up in the very town that Rosebrook resides. Itโ€™s seen as shameful and humiliating if you live close to Rosebrook and donโ€™t attend, or worse, donโ€™t get accepted. You mind as well move away if thatโ€™s the case.

However, in recent years, Rosebrook has begun to see some more variety in the status of their students. As they introduce more scholarships programs, more less fortunate students have had a chance to attend. Theyโ€™ve also gotten a lot of media representation lately for their wildly successful advice forum, leading to more out-of-state and international students.

Some families arenโ€™t too fond of this, preferring that Rosebrook stay their regionโ€™s little secret. This has caused some tension among the faculty and residents of the town, though they try their best to sweep these issues under the rug and avoid criticism for the sake of their reputation.

Aside from the school itself, Rosebrook is home to many other applauded features, such as a quaint downtown area to mingle with your new friends, and state of the art dormitories that feel just like home.

To see Rosebrook University, click here.

To see the downtown, click here.

To see the housing, click here.

r u l e s

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read over my interest check. (:

Declassified is a character driven roleplay that will revolve around the secrets of itโ€™s cast. Below youโ€™ll find some important information if youโ€™re considering joining!

โ โ€” One. This is not a first come, first serve roleplay. Iโ€™ll be choosing no more than fourteen characters that I believe best fit this plot. Please be sure to use realistic face claims.

โ โ€” Two. Literacy is a must, your replies donโ€™t have to be novella length or anything, but please, please make sure to put effort into your posts.

โ โ€” Three. I really encourage diversity with your characters! Everyone doesnโ€™t have to be a local or wealthy.

โ โ€” Four. This goes without saying, but I wonโ€™t tolerate any OOC drama, period.

โ โ€” Five. Itโ€™d be awesome if you were also enthusiastic about plotting and collaboration. Iโ€™d love it if we could work together to really develop where this story goes!

โ โ€” Six. I donโ€™t have a specific activity requirement, but please let me know if anything comes up thatโ€™d cause you to not be online for more than a week so I can fill you in on anything you miss.

โ โ€” Seven. This plot will be moved along by weekly โ€˜information leaksโ€™. Basically, Iโ€™ll be putting everyoneโ€™s secret into a generator and choosing one at random to be revealed.

โ โ€” Eight. Due to the nature of this plot, please expect some mature themes to come up. If you have any specific triggers, you can always PM me and Iโ€™ll be sure to make adjustments for you!

Once I see some interest garnered, Iโ€™ll create an application and a Discord for us. Thank you again for reading everything over!
code by fudgecakez

application // ooc // discord tba

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back