• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests ๐๐จ๐จ๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ

weldherwings

โ—‰-โ—‰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=body][div class=simpson][/div] [div class=body1][div class="scroll"][div class=ds1][/div] [div class=h2]requests open![/div] [div class=text]Hello and welcome to my doodle shop! You might be wondering โ€œbut Steph, a doodle is a penis. Please tell me youโ€™re not giving out penisโ€™s (peni? Is that the plural for penis?)โ€. Alas, I am not. But rather, Iโ€™m giving out my random drawings!

I will up be updating regularly with new drawings you can use as overlays for your div images or headings. I will also be taking requests of things you might want for overlays! If youโ€™re struggling with a doodle, please let me know and I can help you! I donโ€™t bite, I swear! All doodles are around 2500px x 2500px and was born (rather poorly) by my own hand on a wacom tablet and with adobe illustrator.

If you wish to use any of them, please leave a like or a comment. Or if you really love me and want to show me what youโ€™ve created using the flowers (which I LOVE seeing!), then leave me a comment or message with a link to where youโ€™ve used it. No credit needed but please remember these are all hand-drawn by me! If you have any requests, leave them in the comments! [div class=comingsoon][div class="scroll"][div class=h2]completed.[/div]- flower shower pt1.

- gone days: school scribbles pt1.

- love shot: valentines day bundle.

- let love bleed red: watercolor bundle.

- moon child: space bundle part one. - secret garden: plant paintings part one. [/div] [/div] [div class=comingsoon][div class=h2]coming soon.[/div] - lumos: harry potter (TBA)

- last dance: death and afterlife (TBA)

- universe: stars and stories (TBA)[/div][/div] [/div][/div][/div] [class=body]width:500px; height:350px; padding:10px;margin:auto;position:relative; [/class] [class=simpson]background:URL(https://comb.io/EAPmU4.gif); background-size:cover; width:500px; height:341px; border-radius:10px; cursor:pointer; filter: grayscale(100%);transition:2s;position:absolute;[/class] [class=body1] width:480px; height:321px; border-radius:10px;display:none; background-color:#efefef; padding:10px; overflow:hidden; position:absolute;[/class] [class=ds1]width:480px; height:104px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/Eu0nosJ.png); background-size:cover;[/class] [class=comingsoon]width:200px; height:200px;border-top: 10px solid #b7dfe8; padding:5px; display:inline-block; margin-top:20px; margin-left:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=h2]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; color:#b7dfe8; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; margin-left:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:5px;[/class] [class name=simpson state=hover]filter: grayscale(0%); transition:2s;[/class] [script class=simpson on=click]slideToggle 2000 simpson slideToggle 2000 body1[/script] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 30px; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=text]font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color:black; margin-top:10px; line-height:14px;[/class]

Last edited:
๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ - ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
[div class=body]
[div class="scroll"][div class=h1]flower shower.
[div class=h2]flower bundle part 1.[/div] [div class=text]Hi friends! This is the first flower bunch pack! The โ€˜Flower Showerโ€™ bundles I will be releasing are all inspired and dedicated to the flower Queen herself, Hyuna. Hover over the flower to receive the image link (don't worry if the black ones come up blank - it's because it's a transparent background!) If you wish to use any of them, please leave a like or a comment. Or if you really love me and want to show me what youโ€™ve created using the flowers (which I LOVE seeing!), then leave me a comment or message with a link to where youโ€™ve used it. No credit needed but please remember these are all hand-drawn by me! If you have any requests, leave them in the comments![/div][/div][/div] [div class=black]
[div class=hover]click me!
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div] [/div][/div] [class=body] width:500px; height:1000px; position:relative; background-color:#f8d7d7; padding:30px;margin:auto; border:1px dotted #fb9f9f; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=black]width: 415px; height:570px; padding:45px; background-color: #f8d7d7; align:center; position:absolute; top:380px; [/class] [class=hover]background-color:#f8d7d7; width:80px; height:80px; padding:10px; color:black; font-family:Karla; font-size:20px; opacity:0; transition:1s; align:center; line-height:21px; [/class] [class name=hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:1s;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 30px; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=text]font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color:black; margin-top:10px; line-height:14px;[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Montserrat; font-size:32px; color:#fb9f9f; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-2px; text-align:center; margin-left:20px; margin-top:-5px;[/class] [class=h2]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; color:#fb9f9f; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; margin-top: -10px; margin-left:20px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold;[/class]

i am hella using those flowers soon.

this is such an amazing resource :") thank u weld

Oh dios mio!

The Simpsons top one was very funny, and those flowers, holy cow, those are beautiful!

[div class=body] [div class=body1][div class="scroll"] [div class=h1]announcements.[/div] [div class=h2]taking requests until 14/02.[/div] [div class=text]Thank you Virus Virus , Uxie Uxie , blackout blackout + natasha. natasha. !

I forgot to mention that those who have code shops - feel free to use these resources also! All I ask is that in return, you leave a mention or a link to where people can find the original source of the doodles C:

I've been umming and aahhing for a couple of months about opening up this shop - it's been tucked away in my private workshop since around November. However, as I'm in the process of starting to open an online shop, I thought that it would be fitting to offer some of these resources for free (in return you guys give me ideas! haha)

Hold tight! Today we have two new doodle bundles coming; Gone Days (being uploaded now) and Loveshot (will be uploaded in about 11 hrs from now) [/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=body]width:500px; height:350px; padding:10px;margin:auto;position:relative; [/class] [class=h2]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; color:#b7dfe8; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; margin-left:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:20px; margin-top:-20px;[/class] [class=body1] width:480px; height:321px; border-radius:10px;background-color:#efefef; padding:10px; overflow:hidden; position:absolute;[/class] [class=comingsoon]width:200px; height:200px;border-top: 10px solid #b7dfe8; padding:5px; display:inline-block; margin-top:20px; margin-left:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Karla; font-size:42px; color:#b7dfe8; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:center; margin-left:5px; text-transform:lowercase; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:5px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 30px; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=text]font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color:black; margin-top:10px; line-height:14px;[/class]

๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ: ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
[div class=body]
[div class="scroll"][div class=h1]gone days.
[div class=h2]scribble bundle part 1.[/div] [div class=text]Howdy friends! Ever been so bored at school that you've just scribbled all over your book or page? "Gone Day" scribble bundles are all random scribbles I've created while I'm bored haha. I also didn't realise until after I uploaded that the hearts aren't 1:1 ratio - my bad! You'll have to fiddle with the width and height to get them looking dandy. If I get the chance to fix it, I will :3 Hover over the scribble to receive the image link (don't worry if the black ones come up blank - it's because it's a transparent background!) If you wish to use any of them, please leave a like or a comment. Or if you really love me and want to show me what youโ€™ve created using these doodles (which I LOVE seeing!), then leave me a comment or message with a link to where youโ€™ve used it. No credit needed but please remember these are all hand-drawn by me! If you have any requests, leave them in the comments![/div][/div][/div] [div class=black]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div] [/div][/div] [class=body] width:500px; height:1000px; position:relative; background-color:#5baaa7; padding:30px;margin:auto; border:1px dotted #136562; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=black]width: 415px; height:570px; padding:45px; background-color: #5baaa7; align:center; position:absolute; top:380px; [/class] [class=hover]background-color:#5baaa7; width:80px; height:80px; padding:10px; color:black; font-family:Karla; font-size:20px; opacity:0; transition:1s; align:center; line-height:21px; [/class] [class name=hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:1s;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 30px; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=text]font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color:black; margin-top:10px; line-height:14px;[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Montserrat; font-size:32px; color:#136562; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-2px; text-align:center; margin-left:20px; margin-top:-5px;[/class] [class=h2]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; color:#136562; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; margin-top: -10px; margin-left:20px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold;[/class]

Last edited:
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ: ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž
[div class=body]
[div class="scroll"][div class=h1]love shot.
[div class=h2]valentines day bundle.[/div] [div class=text]Happy Valentine's Day my dudes! Here is our loved theme doodles for you all! These ones took a little bit longer to make (i mean, lewk at those hands. I made a lot of mistakes and spent a while to go over them haha). Hover over the image to receive the image link (don't worry if the black ones come up blank - it's because it's a transparent background!) If you wish to use any of them, please leave a like or a comment. Or if you really love me and want to show me what youโ€™ve created using these doodles (which I LOVE seeing!), then leave me a comment or message with a link to where youโ€™ve used it. No credit needed but please remember these are all hand-drawn by me! If you have any requests, leave them in the comments![/div][/div][/div] [div class=black]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div] [/div][/div] [class=body] width:500px; height:1300px; position:relative; background-color:#e46f72; padding:30px;margin:auto; border:1px dotted #d94a4e; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=black]width: 415px; height:570px; padding:45px; background-color: #e46f72; align:center; position:absolute; top:380px; [/class] [class=hover]background-color:#e46f72; width:80px; height:80px; padding:10px; color:black; font-family:Karla; font-size:20px; opacity:0; transition:1s; align:center; line-height:21px; [/class] [class name=hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:1s;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 30px; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=text]font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color:black; margin-top:10px; line-height:14px;[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Montserrat; font-size:32px; color:#d94a4e; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-2px; text-align:center; margin-left:20px; margin-top:-5px;[/class] [class=h2]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; color:#d94a4e; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; margin-top: -10px; margin-left:20px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold;[/class]

Last edited:
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐: ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž
[div class=body]
[div class="scroll"][div class=h1]let love bleed red.
[div class=h2]watercolor bundle.[/div] [div class=text]This morning, when I woke up, I had intentions of just making some new watercolor bundles for my latest graphic job. Then I thought to myself - hold the phone. I would use these on RPN. Wait, wait, wait! Others can use this on RPN! So, here you go! Hover over the image to receive the image link and get the original dimensions, then leave me a comment or message with a link to where youโ€™ve used it. No credit needed but please remember these are all painted and uploaded by me! If you have any requests, leave them in the comments![/div][/div][/div] [div class=black][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] [class=body] width:500px; height:2000px; position:relative; background-color:white; padding:30px;margin:auto; border:1px dotted #d94a4e; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=black]width: 485px; height:570px; padding:10px; align:center; position:absolute; top:380px; [/class] [class=hover]background-color:white; width:100%; height:65%; padding:10px; color:black; font-family:Karla; font-size:20px; opacity:0; transition:1s; align:center; line-height:21px; padding-top:80px; text-align:center;[/class] [class name=hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:1s;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 30px; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=text]font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color:black; margin-top:10px; line-height:14px;[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Montserrat; font-size:32px; color:#d94a4e; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-2px; text-align:center; margin-left:20px; margin-top:-5px;[/class] [class=h2]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; color:#d94a4e; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; margin-top: -10px; margin-left:20px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold;[/class]

steph you superb talented queen !!
these are all absolute [chef's kisses]
i absolutely love them <3 <3

[div class=body] [div class=body1][div class="scroll"] [div class=h1]announcements.[/div] [div class=h2]requests closed until 17/02.[/div] [div class=text]eeeeeeeeee thank you neon reverie neon reverie !

A side note to all! I will absent tomorrow so requests are closed until I get home on the 17th February (Monday). I'm always on the hunt for ideas to do next - and a big thank you to those who have already given me suggestions via discord! The next lot that I'll be working on was suggested by erised erised :3 [/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=body]width:500px; height:230px; padding:10px;margin:auto;position:relative; [/class] [class=h2]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; color:#b7dfe8; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; margin-left:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:20px; margin-top:-20px;[/class] [class=body1] width:480px; height:210px; border-radius:10px;background-color:#efefef; padding:10px; overflow:hidden; position:absolute;[/class] [class=comingsoon]width:200px; height:200px;border-top: 10px solid #b7dfe8; padding:5px; display:inline-block; margin-top:20px; margin-left:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Karla; font-size:42px; color:#b7dfe8; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:center; margin-left:5px; text-transform:lowercase; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:5px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 30px; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=text]font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color:black; margin-top:10px; line-height:14px;[/class]

hello, just wanted to pop in here and say these are all amazing!! tysm for providing such wonderful resources!
i do also have a small question: for your watercolor bundle, would it be okay with your permission to edit the color of the image? such as changing the hue to green, blue, etc.
if not, that's totally ok !! nonetheless, thank you. c:

[div class=body] [div class=body1][div class="scroll"] [div class=h1]announcements.[/div] [div class=h2]requests are open.[/div] [div class=text]thank you low fidelity low fidelity !! and yep! all doodles are free resources for you to alter and use! In exchange, I'd love for you to share with me what you've done with them so i can have a sneaky peak! eventually, i plan on making a list for doodle bundles which links to where ever you've used them - so other people can see they can be used if that makes sense?? [/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=body]width:500px; height:230px; padding:10px;margin:auto;position:relative; [/class] [class=h2]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; color:#b7dfe8; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; margin-left:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:20px; margin-top:-20px;[/class] [class=body1] width:480px; height:210px; border-radius:10px;background-color:#efefef; padding:10px; overflow:hidden; position:absolute;[/class] [class=comingsoon]width:200px; height:200px;border-top: 10px solid #b7dfe8; padding:5px; display:inline-block; margin-top:20px; margin-left:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Karla; font-size:42px; color:#b7dfe8; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:center; margin-left:5px; text-transform:lowercase; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:5px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 30px; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=text]font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color:black; margin-top:10px; line-height:14px;[/class]

awesome, you're so kind !!! <3
i'm planning on using images from the watercolor bundle for an in-character code, i'll definitely send it your way once it's finished c:

๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐: ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
[div class=body]
[div class="scroll"][div class=h1]moon child.
[div class=h2]space bundle part one.[/div] [div class=text]This bundle/space theme is dedicated and inspired by the one and only beautiful Haley erised erised ! Hover over the image to receive the image link (don't worry if the black ones come up blank - it's because it's a transparent background!) If you wish to use any of them, please leave a like or a comment. Or if you really love me and want to show me what youโ€™ve created using the bundle (which I LOVE seeing!), then leave me a comment or message with a link to where youโ€™ve used it. No credit needed but please remember these are all hand-drawn by me! If you have any requests, leave them in the comments![/div][/div][/div] [div class=black][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] [class=body] width:500px; height:3400px; position:relative; background-color:#7c8cb2; padding:30px;margin:auto; border:1px dotted #425682; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=black]width: 485px; height:570px; padding:10px; align:center; position:absolute; top:380px; [/class] [class=hover]background-color:#7c8cb2; width:100%; height:65%; padding:5px; color:black; font-family:Karla; font-size:20px; opacity:0; transition:1s; align:center; line-height:21px; padding-top:80px; text-align:center;[/class] [class name=hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:1s;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 30px; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=text]font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color:black; margin-top:10px; line-height:14px;[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Montserrat; font-size:32px; color:#425682; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-2px; text-align:center; margin-left:20px; margin-top:-5px;[/class] [class=h2]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; color:#425682; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; margin-top: -10px; margin-left:20px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold;[/class]

[div class=body]
[div class="scroll"][div class=h1]gone days.
[div class=h2]scribble bundle part 1.[/div] [div class=text]Howdy friends! Ever been so bored at school that you've just scribbled all over your book or page? "Gone Day" scribble bundles are all random scribbles I've created while I'm bored haha. I also didn't realise until after I uploaded that the hearts aren't 1:1 ratio - my bad! You'll have to fiddle with the width and height to get them looking dandy. If I get the chance to fix it, I will :3 Hover over the scribble to receive the image link (don't worry if the black ones come up blank - it's because it's a transparent background!) If you wish to use any of them, please leave a like or a comment. Or if you really love me and want to show me what youโ€™ve created using these doodles (which I LOVE seeing!), then leave me a comment or message with a link to where youโ€™ve used it. No credit needed but please remember these are all hand-drawn by me! If you have any requests, leave them in the comments![/div][/div][/div] [div class=black]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div] [/div][/div] [class=body] width:500px; height:1000px; position:relative; background-color:#5baaa7; padding:30px;margin:auto; border:1px dotted #136562; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=black]width: 415px; height:570px; padding:45px; background-color: #5baaa7; align:center; position:absolute; top:380px; [/class] [class=hover]background-color:#5baaa7; width:80px; height:80px; padding:10px; color:black; font-family:Karla; font-size:20px; opacity:0; transition:1s; align:center; line-height:21px; [/class] [class name=hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:1s;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 30px; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=text]font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color:black; margin-top:10px; line-height:14px;[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Montserrat; font-size:32px; color:#136562; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-2px; text-align:center; margin-left:20px; margin-top:-5px;[/class] [class=h2]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; color:#136562; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; margin-top: -10px; margin-left:20px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold;[/class]

No joke, I spent so much time trying to get a handwritten heart into a CS, and I gave up.
You're a bawse for making these doodles.

[div class=body] [div class=body1][div class="scroll"] [div class=h1]announcements.[/div] [div class=h2]WATCH ME BLOODY SCREAM.[/div] [div class=text]
Watch me cry my life away guise. Two days ago, the power went out because we had a friggen crazy storm. And the power is still out. My husband managed to get a backup generator working today but oh lord, there is no knowing how long until the generator dies on us or when our power will come back on. To top it all off - Telstra, our mobile providers, are also down. Which means we can't text unless we're connected to the internet. It has been crazy.

However, amongst the craziness of it all, it's given me some time to do some more painting! So, once everything is back to normal, you can expect a heap of acrylic freebies coming your way! [/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=body]width:500px; height:380px; padding:10px;margin:auto;position:relative; [/class] [class=h2]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; color:#b7dfe8; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; margin-left:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:20px; margin-top:-20px;[/class] [class=body1] width:480px; height:360px; border-radius:10px;background-color:#efefef; padding:10px; overflow:hidden; position:absolute;[/class] [class=comingsoon]width:200px; height:200px;border-top: 10px solid #b7dfe8; padding:5px; display:inline-block; margin-top:20px; margin-left:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Karla; font-size:42px; color:#b7dfe8; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:center; margin-left:5px; text-transform:lowercase; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:5px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 30px; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=text]font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color:black; margin-top:10px; line-height:14px;[/class]

๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง: ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
[div class=body]
[div class="scroll"][div class=h1]secret garden.
[div class=h2]plant paintings part one.[/div] [div class=text]Wowowow itโ€™s been a while! Iโ€™m so sorry!

So, a couple of weeks ago, we had a massive storm which left me without power for A WEEK! I was sooooooooo bored! So, I decided to do some painting! My stupid ass only just got around to uploading them and all! So โ€“ same rules apply as any other doodle; have fun with them! Experiment with them! Change their size, shape, color, opacity etc Go nuts! Just love seeing them afterwards and how theyโ€™re being used so make sure to let me know so I can shower you with my love!

To help resize my doodles, you can use a site called picresize (PicResize - Crop, Resize, Edit images online for free!)! Itโ€™s super easy!

If you wish to use any of them, please leave a like or a comment. Or if you really love me and want to show me what youโ€™ve created using the bundle (which I LOVE seeing!), then leave me a comment or message with a link to where youโ€™ve used it. No credit needed but please remember these are all hand-drawn by me! If you have any requests, leave them in the comments![/div][/div][/div] [div class=black]
[/div][/div] [div class=black]
[/div][/div] [/div] [class=body] width:500px; position:relative; background-color:white; padding:30px;margin:auto; border:1px dotted #73c2b0; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=black]width: 450px; height:100%; padding:10px; align:center; [/class] [class=hover]background-color:#73c2b0; width:100%; height:75%; padding:5px; color:black; font-family:Karla; font-size:20px; opacity:0; transition:1s; align:center; line-height:21px; text-align:center; padding:20px;[/class] [class name=hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:1s;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; padding-right: 30px; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=text]font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color:black; margin-top:10px; line-height:14px;[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Montserrat; font-size:32px; color:#428576; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-2px; text-align:center; margin-left:20px; margin-top:-5px;[/class] [class=h2]font-family:Karla; font-size:12px; color:#428576; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; margin-top: -10px; margin-left:20px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold;[/class]

just patiently waiting for some garbage cans for your's truly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back