• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐œ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐œ๐š๐ญ || ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ (๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ) ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ -๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

final girl.

crack baby, you don't know what you want.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
copycat
โ€”โ€”โ€”

itโ€™s ollie, and i am oncs back at it again, searching for yet another roleplay to fulfill my boredom. I was bombarded with participants, without realizing how difficult it is to juggle nine people at a time.

anyway, i have decided to come back, in search for (a few) new partners!!

i prefer to play female roles paired with male, yet am lenient with most things! Such as: trans, non-binary, etc. Just ask and weโ€™ll discuss it!

considering my post lengths, i prefer third-person, past tense multi-paragraphs, but will adjust, if need be.

below you will find my fandoms and original plots! (I will probably add more, in the end!!)

______

miraculous: the tales of ladybug and chat noir โ€” i was actually quite the fan of this show, at one point, and found it interesting if original characters were used in place of this. as for the villian, i believe that a more modern take on this would be appropriate. (Can be platonic or romantic).
percy jacksonโ€” the trident of posiedon has been stolen, and a child of Zeus (your character) and a child of Hades (my character) have been suspected of stealing the sacred weapon. In an attempt to prove themselves, thus begins a quest and a road trip to remember. (P.S โ€” Itโ€™d be really cute if they fell in love, but platonic relationships would works also.)

The Swap โ€” Our characters do not have a fair disliking to each other, due to their differences and clashing personalities. Once ironically being paired together in a chemistry experiment, they must pretend to be each other for the time being, until they learn to get their bodies back.
Timed โ€” This is a soulmate au. Once meeting your soul mate, no matter how or who, you must track them down before the time runs out for the both of you, or you will both crumble to dust. Our characters meet going in opposite directions, and then, the timer begins.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back