• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom πœπ‘𝐒π₯𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 [out of character]

Will you be able to participate in a Discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
someone help me out bc i've never seen the descendants/live action cinderella and idk if it was addressed or changed there, but was cinderella/prince charming's kingdom ever formally named? from what i remember it was just a "faraway kingdom" or something, but someone correct me if i'm just being dumb lol

someone help me out bc i've never seen the descendants/live action cinderella and idk if it was addressed or changed there, but was cinderella/prince charming's kingdom ever formally named? from what i remember it was just a "faraway kingdom" or something, but someone correct me if i'm just being dumb lol

I don't think it was ever named, but you could check the Disney wiki to be sure! It might have something there πŸ€”

I have to think of a heirloom that alice would give her daughter. Probably one from malificient too.
Maybe the vorpal sword?

So does this RP take place on some kind of fictional combination world of all disney stories?

I have to think of a heirloom that alice would give her daughter. Probably one from malificient too.
Maybe the vorpal sword?

So does this RP take place on some kind of fictional combination world of all disney stories?

Yes, all the kingdoms/realms in which Disney moves take place are neighbors in some fashion. Wonderland's sorta different story, but that's beside the point....

Yes, all the kingdoms/realms in which Disney moves take place are neighbors in some fashion. Wonderland's sorta different story, but that's beside the point....
I think that would work because I want to have her daughter not sure whether wonderland is actually real or if her mother is just crazy.
Would be weird to have some sort of mother who is a celebrity for going to a place that isn't exactly visited by anyone but her in history.

But if that doesn't work I can think of something else.

I think that would work because I want to have her daughter not sure whether wonderland is actually real or if her mother is just crazy.
Would be weird to have some sort of mother who is a celebrity for going to a place that isn't exactly visited by anyone but her in history.

But if that doesn't work I can think of something else.

That would be interesting for sure! But of course the other parents probably know it exists xD otherwise they wouldn't have founded the school with her...

That would be interesting for sure! But of course the other parents probably know it exists xD otherwise they wouldn't have founded the school with her...
That's fine. I can just have Alice be very secretive about it when she brings it up with her daughter.

just popping in to say hi hi yall!

i missed alot, but im all caught up and read now.
just gotta decide on fcs.
ahhhhhhhh.
tbh i might cheat and use the fc i use for tinkerbell for her daughter, bc she's just perfect.
as far as herc & megs son, that's a different story....

just popping in to say hi hi yall!

i missed alot, but im all caught up and read now.
just gotta decide on fcs.
ahhhhhhhh.
tbh i might cheat and use the fc i use for tinkerbell for her daughter, bc she's just perfect.
as far as herc & megs son, that's a different story....

CHEATER CHEATER PUMPKIN EATER
wait
I don't think that's right-

Sorry I was gone y'all I was at the pledging ceremony for my future music fraternity (that's only sisters, but whatever) and then I was socializing with my future sisters 😭

I just realized I hadn't posted anything here so hiiiiiiiii. (:
Gen, idk if I am good co-gm material BUT if you do need help with anything I got your back!

Also, I kinda wanna make another character [if Gen is okay with that] so I am thinking of maybe doing a sibling to someone if anyone is interested.
If not then I may just do a child or Genie or Robin Hood instead. Or maybe even a child of Snow White. Who knowssss? NOT ME. Lol.

Hello, is there a Discord set up? I saw poll at the top. Was also wanting to check if there was a spot still left?

Also, I kinda wanna make another character [if Gen is okay with that] so I am thinking of maybe doing a sibling to someone if anyone is interested.
If you come up with an idea, I'm totally cool with either of my kids having a sibling!
My girl has her basics up, hopefully I'll finish her after work today, and I have most of my boy planned out if you want to try anything~

I posted up a character, Kept it to just one for now. Let me know if that works or if there are any issues.

Okay so AnimeGenork AnimeGenork for updating and your sake. I changed my Belle/Beast child's fc to Adelaide Kane. Milo/Kida child still has the same faceclaim...

ALSO HI!

Hello, is there a Discord set up? I saw poll at the top. Was also wanting to check if there was a spot still left?

Hello! We're still open but the Discord is still under construction because I'm a busy busy bee! c:

Okay so AnimeGenork AnimeGenork for updating and your sake. I changed my Belle/Beast child's fc to Adelaide Kane. Milo/Kida child still has the same faceclaim...

ALSO HI!

How dare you make my work harder
jk I'll get it in a sec

I just realized I hadn't posted anything here so hiiiiiiiii. (:
Gen, idk if I am good co-gm material BUT if you do need help with anything I got your back!

If not then I may just do a child or Genie or Robin Hood instead. Or maybe even a child of Snow White. Who knowssss? NOT ME. Lol.

Considering I'ma need like 5 co-GMs I'll gladly take the help xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back