• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom πœπ‘𝐒π₯𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 [out of character]

Will you be able to participate in a Discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
As of right now, there isn't a due date for character sheets! However, if we can all get them done soon, that'd be great!
Some other bits of info:

1.) I have made a Discord server. Please indicate in the poll above if you will be participating in it, and if a majority rules, I will invite everyone to it once I set it up fully. If you don't have Discord, worry not! We shall keep the OOC active RIGHT EVERYBODY?

2.) I might need a few co-GMs (as this might turn into a bigger deal than it is right now πŸ˜… ), but if you are busy in your real life, don't feel obligated to volunteer. c:

3.) BE NICE, DAMMIT. INCLUDE EVERYONE. TALK TO EVERYONE. PLOT RELATIONSHIPS WITH EVERYONE. especially meeee

Okay I think that's it. Feel free to ask me any questions!

guess the snek woke me up at the right moment *cries*

I'm happy to help however I can Gen, just let me know~

Excited to get started!! (Also if you need help with anything lemme know!)

I had a question though: do we mention in character history what their totem is and what their powers are? Or is that established later on?

@Morrighan awesome! i finished my character's form so i'm gonna post it with a tidbit of their preestablished friendship already, let me know if you don't like any part of it! it won't hurt my feelings to hear your opinion and ideas on their relationship dynamic too.

witchingly witchingly i also wanted to let you know that i put your son of rapunzel and flynn rider in my boy's form as a friend, seeing how their kingdoms are likely to be trade partners and they're both boys. also let me know if you have different ideas or would rather them not be friends!

rosar.io rosar.io the same goes for your daughter of ariel and eric! i put her as a friend and there could possibly be something else there depending on your thoughts, which could either be a crush or maybe an arranged marriage of sorts? i'm not sure if arranged marriages still happen

Just a very quick question/announcement. I am in the middle of my exams at the moment. Friday I have the last one, so I probably won't be able to fill out the Character Sheet until than (and I might not be too active on the OOC (or discord)) but if you tag me or pm me I will make sure to respond. I hope the wait is not too much of a problem

Excited to get started!! (Also if you need help with anything lemme know!)

I had a question though: do we mention in character history what their totem is and what their powers are? Or is that established later on?

OH MY GOD I SUCK
I FORGOT TO PUT THAT IN THE CS TEMPLATE
ALDJFLADKSDJFLK;SAJDLKFJADLS;FJ;LKSJDAFLKDJASLKFJAS

I need to not be a GM sometimes

You can mention them separately! Sorry about that πŸ˜…

Just a very quick question/announcement. I am in the middle of my exams at the moment. Friday I have the last one, so I probably won't be able to fill out the Character Sheet until than (and I might not be too active on the OOC (or discord)) but if you tag me or pm me I will make sure to respond. I hope the wait is not too much of a problem

Not at all! Good luck on your exams! c:

OH MY GOD I SUCK
I FORGOT TO PUT THAT IN THE CS TEMPLATE
ALDJFLADKSDJFLK;SAJDLKFJADLS;FJ;LKSJDAFLKDJASLKFJAS

I need to not be a GM sometimes

You can mention them separately! Sorry about that πŸ˜…

Not at all! Good luck on your exams! c:
i get that though XD don't worry about it. thanks!

Sush Gen it's morning time, it's called auto pilot. No one actually thinks properly in the morning lmao

you're right you're right how could I be foolish enough to think I could think xD
It's the curse that is morning lmao.

Once i escape the death trap that is work, I'll be starting my two. If i dont pass out first... *shrugs*

Fuuuuuuu uhhhhh Milo Manheim???? Maybe???
He's the first guy that popped into my head lmfao

*spits out drink she wasn't actually drinking*
GENIUS!
Keaton: My beautiful and only son whose beauty matches mine in every way!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork probably hot af and knows it πŸ˜‚

For real though idk I could barely get one for David and Emily :(

uh of course
I actually have a whole thing where Keaton does have a kid and of course names him after himself so this would be funny to finally do XD XD

*spits out drink she wasn't actually drinking*
GENIUS!
Keaton: My beautiful and only son whose beauty matches mine in every way!
*is super proud cause milo cute and now i wanna see keaton jr*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back