• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. // a family rp

T
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

i don't know how this works, so i'm doing this to see what happens

righto

i'm not like other weabs

marker

Start writing here.

marker

The Romes ; noun.
Five nightmarish sisters who don't seem to understand what the word "boundaries" means. When they kick, they generally aim for the crotch.
See also: psychos.

The Cartwrights ; noun.
Six insufferable brothers who are too wild for their own good. In other words: the embodiment of cocky.
See also: assholes.

" The Romes don't need a dad. After he left six years ago into the unforgiving streets of New York, the girls have become accustomed to their new reality of responsibility. Help isn't usually appreciated.

The Cartwrights don't want a mom. Fallen prey to the clutches of cancer, the subject hangs thick in the air among the boys like a vast cloud of heat, sucking out oxygen. Bringing up the subject generally kills a mood.

Unfortunately, their parents met; and as the Romes pack up to move to their new, rural home, the Cartwrights get unwanted roommates. Be ready to forever hold your peace. "

marker

The Romes ; noun.
Five nightmarish sisters who don't seem to understand what the word "boundaries" means. When they kick, they generally aim for the crotch.

The Cartwrights ; noun.
Five insufferable brothers who are too wild for their own good. In other words: the embodiment of cocky.

" The Romes don't need a dad. After he left six years ago into the unforgiving streets of New York, the girls have become accustomed to their new reality of responsibility. Help isn't usually appreciated.

The Cartwrights don't want a mom. Fallen prey to the clutches of cancer, the subject hangs thick in the air among the boys like a vast cloud of heat, sucking out oxygen. Bringing up the subject generally kills a mood.

Unfortunately, their parents met; and as the Romes pack up to move to their new, rural home, the Cartwrights get unwanted roommates. Be ready to forever hold your peace. "

b l e n d e d
t o g e t h e r
new family rp

code by @pasta

The Romes ; noun.

The Cartwrights ; noun.
Five insufferable brothers who are too wild for their own good. In other words: the embodiment of cocky.

first off: thanks for clicking. this is an idea i had and i just want to make sure people are down with it,
and that i have enough members to kick it off.

click the image and scroll for summary of idea !!

๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ :
i. this is the first role-play i've created on this website, so advice is always accepted
ii. there are twelve roles in this role-play: five cartwrights, five romes, mom & dad
iii. everybody can make up to two characters (may be changed) just make sure to rp all ocs
iv. any additional neighbors, romantic interests... will be created by group members as we go
v. feel free to ask any additional questions below and tell me you're interested !!

Last edited:
part of the bbc code cut off your writing so can you please just normally post the plot?

definitely interested! this would play perfectly as a sitcom- luckily, i watch a lot of those ;)

I'd love to try this idea out! However I wasn't able to read the entirety of the plot.

if you click again and continue scrolling you should be able to read the rest ;; sorry for the inconvenience​

It's okay haha. Being on mobile makes reading the fancy formats fairly difficult.

i get it, i can't use rpn on my phone for that reason, but in a second here i will be posting the summary on the outside of the format too because i wasn't thinking about mobile when i first made this​

That's good! Sadly I don't have access to a computer or laptop too often so I can only really use my phone

I really like this! Could I reserve a spot at as a Cartwright? (If needed, I'll gladly play both a Rome and a Cartwright :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back