• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πšπ πšπ©πž | 𝐒𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

eros

π™™π™–π™§π™‘π™žπ™£π™œ π™™π™šπ™–π™§π™šπ™¨π™©Β°β€’ ΰ©ˆβ™‘β‚ŠΛšβ€’
a g a p e

agape β€” selfless, altruistic love

i. hi, hello, wassup, it’s your gorl, eros, also known as elliot (yes, it’s a girl’s name too β€” wow, mind blowing). i am definitely new to this website, but am definitely not new to the world of roleplaying. i always loved writing and drawing characters as a kid, and eventually, it bled into what it is today lol
ii. i live in the eastern time zone, but always have time for roleplaying, especially if i become attached to the characters (like i always do)
iii. if you haven't noticed already, i’m a bit of a goof, because i definitely am. prepare for deep philosophical conversations on the art of memes, and much, much more! (what is this, a game show? i meanβ€” if the price is right)

facts about me

i. i basically live and breathe memes
ii. i talk way too much about memes
iii. seriously someone stop me
iv. i own a cat named abraham lincoln (long story)

requirements

i. be at least fifteen years old (i want someone relatively around my age range, because maturity)
ii. angst it up, brothers. make me smile then rip my heart apart :-)
iii. don’t be illiterate (explanatory)
iv. don’t be afraid to ask questions and add onto the plot, i love hearing ideas!

preferences

i. i can literally work with any gender for any pairing you’d like, in fact, i can do nonbinaries too
ii. third person point of view (please)
iii. rEALISTIC FACE CLAIMS DEAR GOD PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL
iv. yes romance

fandoms

i. percy jackson (oc x oc)/(canon x oc) β€” love this fandom, i have an awesome bad boy (but actually an insecure little b-word) son of eros oc i’ve been itching to use; but i also have females!
ii. harry potter (oc x oc)/(oc x canon)β€” basically a must for a potterhead like me :-)
iv. marvel (spiderman homecoming/far from home) (oc x oc)/(oc x canon) β€” tom holland can run me over and i would thank him
v. it (2017) (oc x oc)/(oc x canon) β€” richie tozier is literally my spirit animal
vi. stranger things (oc x oc)/(oc x canon) β€” steve harrington is a mom that deserves love ok

my plots

i. soulmates au β€” every person born on earth is born with a timer located on their dominant (writing) hand, the timer does nothing, until you and your soulmate are eighteen years old, the timer will do nothing. only will it start if fate just so happens to bring you two together, only to split you apart once more. with only 48 hours to find your soulmate, you have two options. find them, and live a happy life, or die. (does this make sense?? this is my favorite plot i’ve created so far)
ii. baby hotline (based on the jack stauber song) β€” two teenagers. one hotline. and a million conversations to come. (live for the song and concept)
iii. five feet apart (based on the movie and book, which are equally amazing in their own way) β€” two teenage patients with two very different problems miraculously meet in a hospital, located just mere rooms away from each other. something sparks, and from there... fireworks. (so cute wow)

that’s it!! sorry if that ended really quickly!! feel free to message me!!

note: i will only be accepting a few people for this thread, thanks :-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back