• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐š๐œ๐š๐๐ข๐š: ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ

eclipsa

faerie sightings
[class=main] cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/15154.png), auto!important; font-family: 'Sulphur Point', sans-serif; color: #000; font-size: 11px; [/class] [class=box] background: white; border-top: 3px ridge #7a3d4f; border-bottom: 3px ridge #7a3d4f; width: 312px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding-top: 5px; padding-left: 1px; padding-right: 1px; [/class] [class=sidebar1] background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/36801876/original.jpg); background-size: auto 100%; background-position: center; height: 250px; width: 170px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=sidebar2] background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/l378vMZ1IbLcmj3H2/giphy.gif); background-size: 100% auto; height: 250px; width: 170px; opacity: 40% [/class] [class=sidebox] margin-left: 170px; height: 250px; width: 140px; [/class] [class=titlebox] height: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #7bf495; border-top: 1px solid #7bf495; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 19px; color: #7bf495; font-family: 'Yeseva One', cursive; [/class] [class=infobox] height: 180px; border-bottom: 1px solid #7bf495; border-top: 10px solid #fff; width: 140px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll1] height: 180px; width: 160px; overflow: auto; [/class] [class=scroll2] margin-right: 20px; padding: 2px [/class] [class=linkbox] height: 34px; width: 140px; border-top: 2px solid #fff; border-bottom: 1px solid #7bf495; [/class] [class=divide] height: 1px; background: #7bf495 [/class]
[div class=main][div class=box][div class=sidebar1][div class=sidebar2][/div][/div][div class=sidebox][div class=titlebox][div class=title]acadia[/div][/div][div class=infobox][div class=scroll1][div class=scroll2]what happens to gifted criminals ruled insane by the court system? many go to acadia. a home for the criminally insane. a quiet house with friendly staff and warm beds. their residents are happy, well fed, and given all the opportunity in the world to recover from their mental illnesses.

so why aren't they?

not everything is as it may first appear, and some residents are beginning to realize just how wrong they were about the place they call home.[div class=divide][/div]okay so a couple things that i didn't put in the actual pitch but are relevant:
- rubber reality is a main theme
- by gifted i do mean powers, but they won't be relevant to the initial storyline, but will be important in bios and the second arc
- they gotta be CRIMINALS
- most characters will not be aware of the main problem n will be involved in the other part of the problem but dw, everyone will have plenty to do! i did it this way so it's easier to keep us busy
- characters can not remember their powers and do not have access to them in acadia
- there will be a discord!
- if you have any questions pls ask!![/div][/div][/div][div class=linkbox]rules:
realistic fcs ; be nice[/div][/div]
milk inc. 2019
[/div][/div]

@milkshake This seems interesting. I like playing characters with physical mutation-type powers, though. How would that work in the setting?

[class=main] cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/15154.png), auto!important; font-family: 'Sulphur Point', sans-serif; color: #000; font-size: 11px; [/class] [class=box] background: white; border-top: 3px ridge #7a3d4f; border-bottom: 3px ridge #7a3d4f; width: 312px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding-top: 5px; padding-left: 1px; padding-right: 1px; [/class] [class=sidebar1] background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/36801876/original.jpg); background-size: auto 100%; background-position: center; height: 250px; width: 170px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=sidebar2] background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/l378vMZ1IbLcmj3H2/giphy.gif); background-size: 100% auto; height: 250px; width: 170px; opacity: 40% [/class] [class=sidebox] margin-left: 170px; height: 250px; width: 140px; [/class] [class=titlebox] height: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #7bf495; border-top: 1px solid #7bf495; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 19px; color: #7bf495; font-family: 'Yeseva One', cursive; [/class] [class=infobox] height: 180px; border-bottom: 1px solid #7bf495; border-top: 10px solid #fff; width: 140px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll1] height: 180px; width: 160px; overflow: auto; [/class] [class=scroll2] margin-right: 20px; padding: 2px [/class] [class=linkbox] height: 34px; width: 140px; border-top: 2px solid #fff; border-bottom: 1px solid #7bf495; [/class] [class=divide] height: 1px; background: #7bf495 [/class]
[div class=main][div class=box][div class=sidebar1][div class=sidebar2][/div][/div][div class=sidebox][div class=titlebox][div class=title]acadia[/div][/div][div class=infobox][div class=scroll1][div class=scroll2]what happens to gifted criminals ruled insane by the court system? many go to acadia. a home for the criminally insane. a quiet house with friendly staff and warm beds. their residents are happy, well fed, and given all the opportunity in the world to recover from their mental illnesses.

so why aren't they?

not everything is as it may first appear, and some residents are beginning to realize just how wrong they were about the place they call home.[div class=divide][/div]okay so a couple things that i didn't put in the actual pitch but are relevant:
- rubber reality is a main theme
- by gifted i do mean powers, but they won't be relevant to the initial storyline, but will be important in bios and the second arc
- they gotta be CRIMINALS
- most characters will not be aware of the main problem n will be involved in the other part of the problem but dw, everyone will have plenty to do! i did it this way so it's easier to keep us busy
- characters can not remember their powers and do not have access to them in acadia
- there will be a discord!
- if you have any questions pls ask!![/div][/div][/div][div class=linkbox]rules:
realistic fcs ; be nice[/div][/div]
milk inc. 2019
[/div][/div]

i'm occupied with a few rps atm but since this really piqued my interest, i'll definitely keep an eye on it :>

is this super hype? yes. am i in? yes.
this is so interesting count me in :D
Hmm...sounds interesting Iโ€™m in ..
i'm interested!
Sounds Interesting, this would be my first RP since like two years ago, but if you are willing to work with me I would love to try.
I am so here for this,,,
@milkshake This seems interesting. I like playing characters with physical mutation-type powers, though. How would that work in the setting?
Sounds interesting. Could maybe do an insane doctor Mengele-style with no morals guy who experimented on people.
you already know iโ€™m in bitch
Ooooh, this sounds super interesting!

sorry if i missed anyone but!
here are the ooc && the cs (๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

@milkshake

hey is it cool if i make a criminally insane student who, because of his power to create dimensional portals that he uses to spontaneously teleport, doesn't age and is cursed to permanently have the looks and physicality of a scrawny 14-15 year old? :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back