• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐•๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ๐Ÿ—ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™˜ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฉ.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
loving everyoneโ€™s characters so far! Iโ€™ll have the cs for each of the hosts up after work hopefully, any preference on who you want to see first? :xFcool:

loving everyoneโ€™s characters so far! Iโ€™ll have the cs for each of the hosts up after work hopefully, any preference on who you want to see first? :xFcool:
love 2 see stacey, may wanna conspire on it with ya ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

love 2 see stacey, may wanna conspire on it with ya ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

if you do get accepted, I can definitely see stacey and ava being friends! and stacey it is then, Iโ€™ll get to writing the rest of her stuff once I get home! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I can't believe I'm more inspired for a straight boy than I am a gay girl right now... this almost never happens. I think it's cause he's the angsty one and she's much calmer by comparison... anyway, if that doesn't change, Morgan's gonna get scrapped and I'm just gonna roll with Kohl by himself instead. We'll see what happens.

i'm the kween of double-posting.

alright, i think me and morgan have managed to work it out. i'm gonna toy with her more over the next couple days, see what i can come up with to make her a bit more interesting (for myself, lol).

-- for now, kohl's cs is done. i kept his backstory pretty short, but it should still get the point across. hope y'all like my super scruffy/broken stoner boy~

[edit] so i was doing some research for morgan's character, and just realized this -- fun fact: i only live an hour away from miami university where these characters are supposed to be going to school. lol time for ely to go on a field trip.

Last edited:
so work was gross, Iโ€™ve almost finished stacey which Iโ€™ll post tomorrow and luckily I donโ€™t have work for a few days! which means the other three hosts wonโ€™t be far off ๐Ÿ˜Œ

update: tess is now double majoring in sociology because she missed out on so much culture growing up and interior design

I just updated my CS. I included Darrian's favorite rock bands, as I made him a huge metal head. Toying with the idea of making a second female character as well.

the first host, stacey donovan has been posted! her character was originally nothing more than your stereotypical 'bitchy, popular girl', but she came out perfectly and I love her so friggin much!

expect wolfgang cervantes next!

putting up wips for both circe and sterling this evening! about to have a busy couple of days - wanted to plan ahead as best i could

edit: just kidding both of them are like 90% done!! yahoo

Last edited:
oof, okay. morgan's cs is done. i might go back and edit some of the wording with her backstory, but it shouldn't change too much if i do. anyway, hope y'all like~

hi hello apologies i came down with the most sudden intense sickness. now that i can think straight again iโ€™ll finally finally finally finish my lil redneck

yeehaw partners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back