• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก'๐ฌ ๐€ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ โ™ก (๐‘๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ!)

Anastacia H

You're Poison. I'm Addicted.
โ„๐”ผ๐•ƒ๐•ƒ๐•† ๐”ธโ„•๐”ป ๐•Ž๐”ผ๐•ƒโ„‚๐•†๐•„๐”ผ
Hello! Iโ€™m Anastacia but you can call me Ana if you would like, Before I get into my ideas and such I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to look over my thread. If nothing here catches your eye and you have an idea please feel free to come to me with this idea I would love to hear about it and maybe even try it out! Anyways let's get into the good stuff.

โ„๐•Œ๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•Š
1.) Communication: If you do not like our roleplay or if you have something that you would like to add then please tell me before doing it and of course I will do the same. I like to do OOC chatting with my partners so I can get to know them better because I just love making new friends

2.)Planning: When it comes to planning I do not want to be the only one putting ideas out there it's less fun when you're doing all the work yourself and I would like to hear your thoughts as well.
3.)Post Length: Iโ€™m not a very picky girl when it comes to how much you post but I do ask for at least one paragraph if not then I am personally fine with one liners but it all depends on the kind of roleplay we do.

4.) Have Fun!: I have a feeling this one can speak for itself

๐”ธ๐”น๐•†๐•Œ๐•‹ ๐•„๐”ผ
-Female

-Very active with replies unless something is going on which I will always let you know if something comes up

-Pacific Time zone

-I like my roleplays to be in modern times

-Since I am female I am more comfortable with playing a female roll unless you are wanting to double up on characters then I will be willing to play a male character

-I like to add pictures to my replies, I sometimes find it sometimes hard to explain something to my partner so I decide to use pictures to help me

-Realistic face claims, I like realistic face claims a lot better than animated ones

-Character sheets, I find character sheets important but they do not have to be very detailed they can be simple

โ„™๐”ธ๐•€โ„๐•€โ„•๐”พ๐•Š
Cop x Cop
Mafia Boss x Cop
Vampire x Vampire
Wolf x Hybrid
Mafia Boss x Member
Mafia Boss x Mafia Boss
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Rich x Middle Class
Celebrity x Celebrity
Roommate x Roommate
Fan x Singer
Babysitter x Single Parent
Single Parent x Teacher
Cloth Designer x CEO
City Girl x Country Boy
Victim x Drug Lord/Mafia Boss
Runaway Teen x Runaway Teen
Weaponsmith x Assassin

I might post some plots but I'm not quite sure yet, if I do I will make sure to let you know. If you have any question please just let me know I will answer the best I can, You can post here or PM me I will leave it up to you. I hope to hear from you!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hey! Thinking of doing something modern and realistic? Was thinking a famous couple, Iโ€™m the most famous boxer and you could be a model/influencer/YouTuber?

I'd be interested in one of these :D -
Vampire x Vampire
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Single Parent x Teacher
Runaway Teen x Runaway Teen

Hey! Thinking of doing something modern and realistic? Was thinking a famous couple, Iโ€™m the most famous boxer and you could be a model/influencer/YouTuber?
Hello! We can most definitely do famous couple, I love that idea if you just PM me we can talk more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back