• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π“𝐇𝐄 πŸπŸŽπŸŽπ“π‡ 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 π†π€πŒπ„π’ β€” π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘‘ π‘β„Žπ‘’π‘π‘˜

ooooh definitely interested! esp for a district 4 male and district 12 female x
I'll throw my interest into the arena with a district 3 female and district 9 male.
down for a male for district 7 and a female for 5!
ahhhhh finally I was wondering when a hunger games rp would pop up! :>>>

definitely interested as a district 2 male and a district (edit: 9) female !

May I be a district 1 female and district 11 male?
Male from district 1 and female from district 11 for me please!
Mayhaps. I have a character I never got to use. He might have to be a district 12 boy.

I'll also take a District 7 girl, but it's not a hard reservation.

Hey this sounds pretty sick. Ideally I'd like a district 3 female and a district 10 male

threads are up! here are character sheets and here is ooc.

Hey, I was wondering if I could drop out? I’m unable to do the roleplay due to life circumstances, sorry.

I will happily take the district one female role and district eleven male role if 5cookie in unable to participate. :3

interested in a district 6 female and a district 7 male!
i can reserve your female but the district 7 male is currently taken!

I'd love to join as a district 10 female and district 6 male
your roles are reserved!

Hey, I was wondering if I could drop out? I’m unable to do the roleplay due to life circumstances, sorry.
sorry to hear that! i hope everything clears up for you!

I will happily take the district one female role and district eleven male role if 5cookie in unable to participate. :3
you may definitely do so! i'll reserve them for you.

If possible I want to reserve a girl for district 9 or 7 and a guy for district 3 or 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back