• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π’ 𝐘 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈 𝐂 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐒𝐫/𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐳𝐞𝐝 π‚π«π’π¦πž 𝐑𝐏

CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Inkstone Inkstone Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon CoachA CoachA StormWolf StormWolf Meme Machine Meme Machine KhorneFlakes KhorneFlakes StaidFoal StaidFoal Adelisa Adelisa Jaellagirl Jaellagirl Grape Soda Grape Soda Ardor Ardor SilverBlack SilverBlack Lurker Lurker maerow maerow MToki MToki cadence cadence ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Soapyface21 Soapyface21 Reigning King Reigning King holyman1998 holyman1998 ale ale Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Princess Roomba Princess Roomba Pysren Pysren

Hey guys, here is the CS thread-sorry it took me so long to get it done! Please start filling out profiles and submitting your characters, and let me know if you have any questions or trouble with it~

As a reminder, here are the characters I'm expecting, according to your reserves (currently 6 per category):
-Leader, played by CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell
-Lieutenant, played by Meme Machine Meme Machine
-Body double, played by StaidFoal StaidFoal
-Money launderer, played by KhorneFlakes KhorneFlakes
-Lawyer, played by KhorneFlakes KhorneFlakes
-Wetwork asset, played by Ayama Ayama
-Leader, played by Ayama Ayama
-Lieutenant, played by Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak
-Assassin, played by SilverBlack SilverBlack
-Member, played by StaidFoal StaidFoal
-Member, played by Lurker Lurker
-Member, played by Ardor Ardor
-Leader, played by Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
-Lieutenant, played by StormWolf StormWolf
-Spy, played by CoachA CoachA
-Gofer, played by ale ale
-Member, played by Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
-Member, played by Adelisa Adelisa
-Leader, played by Inkstone Inkstone
-Lieutenant, played by Ayama Ayama
-Informer, played by Meme Machine Meme Machine
-Bodyguard, played by Ayama Ayama
-Member, played by Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon
-Member, played by Grape Soda Grape Soda
-Leader, played by Ayama Ayama
-Lieutenant, played by CoachA CoachA
-Bodyguard, played by maerow maerow
-Enforcer, played by CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell
-Hacker, played by MToki MToki
-Member, played by Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
-Cop, played by Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
-Cop, played by Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
-Police hacker, played by Soapyface21 Soapyface21
-Journalist, played by KhorneFlakes KhorneFlakes
-Mercenary, played by StaidFoal StaidFoal
-Hacker, played by ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
Please let me know if I've forgotten anyone- I'll be messaging you all to get some plots going as well. To assist with plotting and character creation, here's a little bit of background info for the groups:

-The Antonellis have been around the longest (approximately 80 years). They represent that slick, oldschool mafia vibe, and have about half the cops in the city on their payroll.
-The Higashi-Gumi has been around for approximately 70 years, and has always been in direct competition with the Antonellis. It's a structured and traditional organization.
-The O'Hallorans have been around for about 50 years. They're the least rich and high-profile out of all the groups, less refined and sophisticated, more basic and small-time.
-The Crimson Blossom has been around for about 30 years. They've been trying to gain power and evince the Antonellis and the Higashi-Gumi, using about any means necessary.
-The Iron Tundra has only been around about five years. They're more focused on the business side of things (and a lot of it is legitimate, though aided by bribes and threats).

The message groups I've made are for intra-group plotting, but of course you are encouraged to plot friendships, rivalries, grudges, romantic entanglements, etc. between members from different groups (or between a group member and a cop or civilian) as well! ^^

Last edited:
Hey yeah I’m absolutly down. I actually already have a character that would be perfect for this and is purposefully easy to tweak, she’s an informant who works neutrally throughout the β€œunderworld” if that would work.

Count me in, I'd love to be part of the O'Hallorans as an enforcer or doing protection rackets.

Users who are viewing this thread