• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝐒 𝐘 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈 𝐂 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐢𝐫/𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐑𝐏 (𝐈𝐂)

Martin Klint, Police Officer, Serial Killer
Alias: The Culler
With: Mei Lien
Tags: Pysren Pysren
S93zb88.jpg

"Oh and Klint? If I were you, I'd pull your agent out of there. Karmazin is on the warpath, and if she discovers any rats in her organization you know exactly what will happen to them."

Karmazin? The name feels Russian in origin, perhaps it belongs to a high ranking lieutenant or even the leader of the Iron Tundra, whatever the case I'll make a mental note of it. To torture the scum about it.

As I approached the door of the detective's office, I turned around. My index and middle finger gripped my cigarette, I tipped it slightly over like a man tips his hat over when he leaves. A tiny sprinkle of ash fell onto the ground. "Sorry I couldn't tell you more, Detective. See you around. I pull the door open."Oh, and I'll have Umisa out as soon as I can." With my parting words, I walk out the door and close it behind me.

I exhale deeply, the puff of smoke exiting my lungs moved in a mesmerizing fashion as it traveled upwards and eventually dissipated. Suddenly, a certain memory struck me. It's a memory I haven't reminisced on in a very long time. I continued to walk, my focus shifting to the memory as its' scenes play out in my head.

After 21 weeks of academy training, and agonizing on-the-job training, I finally did it! Finally became an officer of the law. My mind blared at me as I drove to my apartment in my private car, a white, 4-door sixth generation C. Bel Air. The whole trip to my apartment, I was ecstatic, I had an enormous smile on my face. All the sweat and hard-work paid off. I pulled up in front of my apartment, looked up at the building that I had lived in the past 21 weeks and will continue to live as I serve my duty to this city. I took a deep breath simultaneously closing my eyes, it was a sunny day and I was still wearing my freshly ordered police uniform.

I opened my eyes then released the breath I was holding. I moved to the trunk of my car to retrieve the groceries. The trunk clicked and flew open, I reached in with both hands and pulled out the plastic bags that contained the variety of greens, and meat. I placed the bags in my right hand while my left reached over to pull the trunk down.

My apartment was tiny, cramped but it suits me just fine... And after all I'm keeping this place cleaner than the hospitals. Time kept going and day eventually turned into turned into dusk, I toiled away on preparing food. Chopping up some onions, carefully watching the pan, etc etc.

Ding Dong, Ding Dong

My door bell rang. I had just finished setting the table. Right on time. I had remarked, making my way over to my door. When I opened it, my father, wheelchair-bound, and his nurse, Lizzie. "Evening, Dad, Lizzie." I greet them with enthusiasm."Why, hello Officer Klint" She teased in good faith, I was still wearing my cop uniform."I'll take it from here." She rolled in my father."Sure thing, hotshot. Just get him back before 8."

"Will do."

With Lizzie gone and the door closed, I rolled my father to my plain table. It had a simple, checkered patterned tablecloth. I sat down next to him. I was having this evening, a T-bone steak with vegetables while he had... pork and rice porridge... It was the best he could do... His mangled face, mouth with just a handful of teeth in it.. Could barely utter a word. I could hear his lungs whistle a lonely tune.

Then as I was cutting some of the T-bone. "Son... I..m prouddhhh..." His voice died out into a long-winded gasp, a single tear rolled down his aging cheek. I got up, knelt beside him and hugged....

Reality came crashing down on me as a body, oddly soft on certain parts bumped into me. Fortunately, I had finished my cigarette before otherwise somebody would've gotten burned. The bump was not particularly strong but even if it was I doubt I would've budged significantly due to my reflexes. This was the second time today, I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

A feminine voice spoke to me, that got my attention. My gaze turned to her, eyes travelling along her enchanting figure. My heart accelerated although whether that was because of her beauty or the realization of what had just figuratively coiled around me, I cannot say. I could not identify what her dress was but I was certain it was Chinese in nature. The way she spoke to me, or rather the way her voice resonated in my ears. A snake which hisses milk and injects honey, commonly known as a Honey pot. This silky snake however made the mistake of coiling around the wrong viper. I'll play along.

She had smiled at me, I returned in kind with a playful smile of my own.

"Your eyes are so beautiful.. I wonder if they are beautiful in all kinds of lighting? Dim lighting perhaps?"

She is good... Experienced...

"I'm more curious about your enchanting eyes. As beautiful as the stars in the night sky." In the softest voice, I could muster.

Last edited:
I could see the rage flash in his eyes. He was no longer Declan, a sweet mama's boy, he was now the Devil that resided in every O'Halloran by blood. A beast that would kill any life if they crossed paths. The way Dec acted irrational came to show with a moments notice. He wagged his finger right under my nose and told all the things he would do to me if aunt Ro didn't do her magic. Oh if he only knew the truth. I had used his socks many, many time and he never knew cause ain't nothing Ro can't was out cause how else the socks smelled so good after meeting Dec's feet. Still he was scary and I shivered.
"Wow, hey dude don't you worry you won't even be able to figure out which ones I wore."
But he was already running after uncle C.
"Hey! Wait! What about me? Where are you going? What am I suppose to do? Ah screw it if you don't want me I will go back to sleep. IN YOUR BED DEC!"
Damn it. Now I am stuck at here and Ro is probably going to make me clean. A shiver went down my spine, again. So what should I do. Nothing. My brain was empty. I took a seat on the the stairs and started to moving the gears in my head. I had no idea how long it had took me but it seems that the God was done looking at me just doing nothing and sent Ada my way. She entered the house looking really terrible and sad. She was in such hurry that she ran into him.
"It's okay Ada my light but why do you look more like a twinkle than a fire? Did something happen to you? Did someone hurt you? Cause I swear to you that if I find whoever did this to you I am going to make even their parents regret being born! So now tell me who did this!"
I held gently but firmly her shoulders so she wouldn't run and hide from her problem as she sometimes does. Ain't nobody wronging our Family and getting away with it.

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/Wkdpk9c/Left-1.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Eating is the only job that feeds"
- Sean
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=main style="margin-left: -15px;"][div class=ID]
[div class=name]Sean McAllister [/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Irish Dog"[/div]
[div class=title]Enforcer of O'Hallorans[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
I could see the rage flash in his eyes. He was no longer Declan, a sweet mama's boy, he was now the Devil that resided in every O'Halloran by blood. A beast that would kill any life if they crossed paths. The way Dec acted irrational came to show with a moments notice. He wagged his finger right under my nose and told all the things he would do to me if aunt Ro didn't do her magic. Oh if he only knew the truth. I had used his socks many, many time and he never knew cause ain't nothing Ro can't was out cause how else the socks smelled so good after meeting Dec's feet. Still he was scary and I shivered.
"Wow, hey dude don't you worry you won't even be able to figure out which ones I wore."
But he was already running after uncle C.
"Hey! Wait! What about me? Where are you going? What am I suppose to do? Ah screw it if you don't want me I will go back to sleep. IN YOUR BED DEC!"
Damn it. Now I am stuck at here and Ro is probably going to make me clean. A shiver went down my spine, again. So what should I do. Nothing. My brain was empty. I took a seat on the the stairs and started to moving the gears in my head. I had no idea how long it had took me but it seems that the God was done looking at me just doing nothing and sent Ada my way. She entered the house looking really terrible and sad. She was in such hurry that she ran into him.
"It's okay Ada my light but why do you look more like a twinkle than a fire? Did something happen to you? Did someone hurt you? Cause I swear to you that if I find whoever did this to you I am going to make even their parents regret being born! So now tell me who did this!"
I held gently but firmly her shoulders so she wouldn't run and hide from her problem as she sometimes does. Ain't nobody wronging our Family and getting away with it.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/Yfmr61r/Right-1.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The O'Halloran household

With: Dec @StormWolf
Ada CoachA CoachA
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

[clickable name, hover tags & hidden scroll]
{coded by Ayama}

[class=box] margin: auto; width: 1000px; height: 525px; border: 4px groove #000000; background: url(https://i.postimg.cc/1XvJmX5L/NLywaW.jpg); [/class] [class=img] margin-top: 19px; width: 200px; height: 480px; border: 4px groove #000000; filter: grayscale(50%); opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=info] width: 100%; height: 100%; opacity: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: column no wrap; justify-content: center; align-content: center; [/class] [class=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [script class=info version=2 on=mouseenter] (addClass "hover" "info") [/script] [script class=info version=2 on=mouseleave] (removeClass "hover" "info") [/script] [class=text] margin: auto; display: inline-block; font-size: 18px; color: #2f2d2d; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #717070; [/class] [class=main] margin-top: 19px; margin-left: -50px; width: 500px; height: 480px; [/class] [class=ID] width: 500px; border: 4px groove #000000; background-color: rgba(241, 241, 241, 0.8); [/class] [class=name] display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: #2f2d2d; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] text-decoration: underline; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #717070; [/class] [class=alias] display: inline-block; font-size: 25px; font-style: italic; color: #515151; [/class] [class=title] display: inline-block; font-size: 20px; color: #a1a1a1; [/class] [class=post] margin-top: -5px; width: 500px; height: 320px; border: 4px groove #000000; background-color: rgba(241, 241, 241, 0.8); font-size: 15px; color: #515151; overflow: hidden; [/class]

I had deffinately struck a cord with that man. His anger burst out like a flame. He was now like a blood hound ready to rip open my skin. But that meant there was something more with the detective or whoever he was. There was something off with that. Was Nicky the mole? Then all of us were doomed. He was too high up. The realisation was sudden and unfortunately I couldn't hide it. Boss seemed pretty amused but still ready for business.
"I don't know much more than I told you before. I do have my own suspicions but I don't if they actually are at fault."
I squinted my eyes back at the man to show him that he was not safe and if I was in luck the boss would also catch onto to that.
"As I said before I can only tell what I have observed. There have been some....a bit iffy visits to the upper management. Other than that I can only say that Al seemed to be acting a bit off. He often visits the smoking area and tried to find out how much I know about the issue"
I shouldn't snitch on people but things are at line right now. Oh was it a right thing to say I don't know but better to keep on the good side of boss.
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5DVkywsOReeQcj7HMC01-l4wPG7CvyQhVOZyvpJFHxEvjpSRV&s);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Don't go digging inside a rose bush! It has thorns"
- Maria
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Мария Снега [/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Tundra Rose"[/div]
[div class=title]Secretary of Iron Tundra[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
I had deffinately struck a cord with that man. His anger burst out like a flame. He was now like a blood hound ready to rip open my skin. But that meant there was something more with the detective or whoever he was. There was something off with that. Was Nicky the mole? Then all of us were doomed. He was too high up. The realisation was sudden and unfortunately I couldn't hide it. Boss seemed pretty amused but still ready for business.
"I don't know much more than I told you before. I do have my own suspicions but I don't if they actually are at fault."
I squinted my eyes back at the man to show him that he was not safe and if I was in luck the boss would also catch onto to that.
"As I said before I can only tell what I have observed. There have been some....a bit iffy visits to the upper management. Other than that I can only say that Al seemed to be acting a bit off. He often visits the smoking area and tried to find out how much I know about the issue"
I shouldn't snitch on people but things are at line right now. Oh was it a right thing to say I don't know but better to keep on the good side of boss.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5DVkywsOReeQcj7HMC01-l4wPG7CvyQhVOZyvpJFHxEvjpSRV&s);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Iron Tundra Boss's Office

With: Nicky CoachA CoachA
Alenka Ayama Ayama
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[class=box] margin: auto; width: 1000px; height: 525px; border: 4px groove #000000; background: url(https://i.postimg.cc/1XvJmX5L/NLywaW.jpg); [/class] [class=img] margin-top: 19px; width: 200px; height: 480px; border: 4px groove #000000; filter: grayscale(50%); opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=info] width: 100%; height: 100%; opacity: 0; display: flex; flex-flow: column no wrap; justify-content: center; align-content: center; [/class] [class=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [script class=info version=2 on=mouseenter] (addClass "hover" "info") [/script] [script class=info version=2 on=mouseleave] (removeClass "hover" "info") [/script] [class=text] margin: auto; display: inline-block; font-size: 18px; color: #2f2d2d; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #717070; [/class] [class=main] margin-top: 19px; margin-left: -50px; width: 500px; height: 480px; [/class] [class=ID] width: 500px; border: 4px groove #000000; background-color: rgba(241, 241, 241, 0.8); [/class] [class=name] display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: #2f2d2d; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] text-decoration: underline; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #717070; [/class] [class=alias] display: inline-block; font-size: 25px; font-style: italic; color: #515151; [/class] [class=title] display: inline-block; font-size: 20px; color: #a1a1a1; [/class] [class=post] margin-top: -5px; width: 500px; height: 320px; border: 4px groove #000000; background-color: rgba(241, 241, 241, 0.8); font-size: 15px; color: #515151; overflow: hidden; [/class]

Kurusu "The Fang"Akashi
With: Nili Belmonte
Tags: _amaranth_ _amaranth_
HgqJnIm.jpg
Sitting in the rain is miserable, but waiting for somebody while in the rain just makes me want to beat them into a pulp. My foot was tapping the soaked ground, the sound of the raindrops were p!ssing me off. My grip tightened around my umbrella as I looked at some of the passersby, none of them turning to face. At least the rain wasn't too heavy, count my blessings as some kuso might say. Someone is gonna get a beating for assigning me with this runner.

A car pulled up and I assume the driver is the courier. When the courier stepped out, I was greeted by... what I think is a brown haired, feminine looking person?

"I hope you haven’t been waiting long."

My teeth grinded against each other when I heard that."Yes, I have." I'm already annoyed.

"Nili Belmonte."

Those glassy eyes set me off. I was waiting for this druggie? Family is family but this is bullsh!t. The handle on my umbrella almost broke because of my squeezing. Nili-san extended a hand to shake. "Akashi Kurusu, the Fang" I shook the hand but I also applied some strength, not even close to breaking it but just enough to wake this dirtbag up. I turn my back to Nili-san. Digging into my right pocket, I pulled out the key to the warehouse. "Let's go." I opened the door, closed my umbrella and entered. It wasn't one of the bigger warehouses but it was still pretty big. Metal beams holding up the wall, cargo containers of various colors, wooden crates and carton boxes everywhere. I placed my umbrella against the wall next to the door. There was a crowbar on a crate, I picked it up.

"So, you have any idea what we're looking for? I wasn't even given a picture."

[class=container] --main: #C1C6CC; --accent: #12161F; position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 18.5em; height: 25em; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; background-color: var(--main); padding: 0.5em; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px var(--accent); [/class] [class=pic] position: relative; width: 97%; height: 100%; color: #fff; background: url('https://pm1.narvii.com/6485/7e191330673dfcb5633c4ebf64a048ff7b009cb9_hq.jpg'); background-size: 135%; text-align: left; [/class] [class=name] position: relative; width: auto; height: 1.5em; font-size: 1.5em; color: var(--accent); text-transform: lowercase; text-align: left; padding-top: 14em; font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px white; overflow: hidden; padding-left: 1.5em; letter-spacing: 5px; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] padding-top: 1em; padding-bottom: 15em; background-color: var(--main); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; height: auto; color: var(--accent); overflow: visible; padding: 15px 5px 15px 5px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=circlepic] width: 5em; height: 5em; border-radius: 30em; margin-left: 2em; background: url(https://pm1.narvii.com/6485/7e191330673dfcb5633c4ebf64a048ff7b009cb9_hq.jpg); background-size: 100%; margin-top: 1em; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px var(--accent); transition-duration: 0.1s; [/class] [class name=circlepic state=hover] background: url(https://pm1.narvii.com/6485/7e191330673dfcb5633c4ebf64a048ff7b009cb9_hq.jpg); background-size: 150%; background-position: 30% 10%; transition-duration: 0.1s; [/class] [class=content] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 20em; height: 25em; color: #fff; padding-right: 2em; [/class] [class=postinfo] font-size: 0.5em; color: var(--accent); text-align: center; margin-left: -3em; line-height: 2em; text-shadow: 0.75px 0.75px 0px white; letter-spacing: 0em; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.25; [/class] [div class=container][div class=content] [div class=pic] [div class=name]
↓ Atlas
[div class=circlepic][/div]
[div class=postinfo]Location: Atlas’ Apartment
mood: Surprised
interactions: Lucinda
tags: _amaranth_ _amaranth_ StaidFoal StaidFoal [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=text]
"Thank you. You have no idea how much you helped me. How about I buy you a drink? That’s the least I can do."

Atlas after regaining his composure, looked away and at his apartment. He was briefly silent, as if he was somewhat considering the woman’s offer. However, he felt he had enough drinks already… and he did not want to walk all the way back to the Goy when a nice hot shower awaited him.

“Perhaps another time. Though ‘drink’ would be plural. Make sure you have enough on you when that time comes.” Atlas finally answered.

He began making his way to the front door, when he paused. A wild thought ran through his mind, and he gave the woman a final one over before turning back and unlocking the door; walking inside while shaking his head.

I’m now in my mid-thirties, not twenties Atlas. You’re too old of a man to pull off inviting young women like that for the night.

Once he closed his apartment door his Siamese had already run up to him, rubbing her head against his ankle with loud purring. Gently crouching down, Atlas opened his arms to receive Iris’ welcome. She gladly followed suit by jumping into his arms, allowing him to cuddle her.

“…It’s good to see you too girl.” Atlas quietly whispered to his loyal companion.

After the pleasantries were over, Atlas made his way toward his bedroom. He walked up to one of his drawers, pulling out a fresh set of clothes. Once he gathered everything together, he headed towards the bathroom, making sure to grab a towel along the way. Iris tried to follow him, but he carefully nudged her away from the door before closing it.

Placing the clothes and towel on top of the toilet seat cover, Atlas turned on the bath water. He waited until the temperature rose enough to feel comfortable before pulling on the lever to turn on the shower head. He stripped himself of his soggy clothes, opened up the shower curtain and let himself in.

The feeling of hot water against his back felt like a relief after being out in the rain for so long. It was rather soothing, as the shower gained considerable amounts of steam while the water continued to run along every part of his body. His muscles relaxed, and Atlas let out a gratifying sigh.

Just as he began settling in, his telephone rang. Atlas closed his eyes, and casually shoved his fist into the bathroom wall.

“Son of a bitch.”

Quickly drying himself off and wrapping a towel around himself, Atlas made his way toward the still ringing telephone. Angrily, he picked up the landline and held it to the side of his face, occasionally pulling it upward to ensure the lousy cord wouldn’t tangle. Soon, a feminine voice could be heard over the line:

"I have a job for you, concerning all of the Higashi-Gumi. It would be easier to explain the details in person. Right now, you just need to know that everything I need is dependent on you. Since you aren't at the Soko, what do you say to meeting at the Autumn Leaves later today?"

“Everything is dependent on me? If that’s the case, then you’re going to have to give me a little bit more than that to convince me to work with you, otherwise you can rot in hell. I don’t take jobs from idiotic phone calls that give me zero chances in deciding on if you’re even worth my time. Why haven’t you come by my office where I have actual hours?” Atlas asked, already irritated.

Over the last few recent years, Atlas had received many contacts in relation to the Higashi-Gumi. Most were either pointless or pranks, and he no longer had any patience for it. Besides, he had been slowly collecting all he could on the Gumi, composing his own personal investigation into the syndicate. He wanted to get everything he possibly could to bring them down and see them suffer… like she did.

Of course, he wished he could simply march on in, go all vigilante and murder every last one of those sick bastards.

If only it were that easy.
[/div] [/div][/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/NXpekCs.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Life is not a bed of roses. Вся жизнь - это не ложе из роз."

- Unknown
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Саша Васильев[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Tailor"[/div]
[div class=title]Iron Tundra's Tailor and Armourer[/div]
[/div]

[div class=post]

Sacha gave a small nod as she said her usual disclaimer about not hearing it from her. He felt alittle deflated when she told him the perpetrator was unknown. His despair didn't even last a full second as she finished what she was saying. That the man had a heavy Russian accent. At first, he didn't react. The news was disheartening, and while not exactly expected... wasn't a complete surprise either.

"...but speaks with a heavy Russian accent." Kept replaying in his head as she leaned back and told him that's all she had and if he wanted more he'd better go find someone else who had more information. With unlikely it is for him to find someone more information than Abaddon would have is rare. Plus, would they even talk?

Sacha wasn't one to say thank you nor apologize, unless it was to the leaders of the Iron Tundra. He instead leaned alittle forward slightly and pulled out a thick envelope and hid it underneath the napkin that one would usually place in the lap or tuck into their shirt. He then pushed it forward towards and underneath one of her hands that were on the table. As he did so his hand slid ontop of hers. It meant nothing, but merely a means to disguise what was taking place.

"Keep your eyes and ears open for me on this one?" He leaned back and finished off his glass of water. "You'll find that you are well compensated." He have her double her usual fee. Sacha rarely does this unless he really needs the information and he feels Jessica can get it.

"Stay in touch." He gave a small nodded and raised of his chair. Sacha fixed his suit and grabbed his umbrella before excusing himself. Once he made it to his car he pulled out this phone and searched his contacts for Alyenka than decided against it. It was best to deliver the news in person.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Sz4Nj7N.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Döner - Dürüm -> His car

With: Jessica[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Sacha Vasiliev
Interaction
with Jess EMIYAman EMIYAman at the Döner - Dürüm -> In his car

Sacha gave a small nod as she said her usual disclaimer about not hearing it from her. He felt alittle deflated when she told him the perpetrator was unknown. His despair didn't even last a full second as she finished what she was saying. That the man had a heavy Russian accent. At first, he didn't react. The news was disheartening, and while not exactly expected... wasn't a complete surprise either.

"...but speaks with a heavy Russian accent." Kept replaying in his head as she leaned back and told him that's all she had and if he wanted more he'd better go find someone else who had more information. With unlikely it is for him to find someone more information than Abaddon would have is rare. Plus, would they even talk?

Sacha wasn't one to say thank you nor apologize, unless it was to the leaders of the Iron Tundra. He instead leaned alittle forward slightly and pulled out a thick envelope and hid it underneath the napkin that one would usually place in the lap or tuck into their shirt. He then pushed it forward towards and underneath one of her hands that were on the table. As he did so his hand slid ontop of hers. It meant nothing, but merely a means to disguise what was taking place.

"Keep your eyes and ears open for me on this one?" He leaned back and finished off his glass of water. "You'll find that you are well compensated." He have her double her usual fee. Sacha rarely does this unless he really needs the information and he feels Jessica can get it.

"Stay in touch." He gave a small nodded and raised of his chair. Sacha fixed his suit and grabbed his umbrella before excusing himself. Once he made it to his car he pulled out this phone and searched his contacts for Alyenka than decided against it. It was best to deliver the news in person.

Screenshot_20200302-210846_1.jpg
JOHNNY CONNORS | ANTONELLI MONEY LAUNDERER | GIORNO'S GEMS AND JEWELRY | 1500

The heavy rain starts to subside slowly. Johnny makes his way down the drenched asphalt, past the ancient avenues that immigrants built years ago. The city had an air of mystery today, the streets void of people that gave a feeling of uneasiness within Johnny. It’s never been this quiet before but maybe because Johnny was feeling extra paranoid this afternoon.

Johnny made his way down the old Little Italy south of city, trying to find his way to the family’s famous jewelry store: Giorno’s Gems and Jewelry. After making a few corners and empty straights, he finally go to the front of the store. Johnny makes his way out of the car and shielded his head from the rain. He opens the reinforced glass doors to reveal a whole room filled with precious rocks and metals. Display cases glimmering all throughout the room; rings with diamonds on top, gold chains with gem-covered pendants, and earrings all laid bare for the eyes to feast on. Johnny was all alone in the room filled with glittering stars and jewels, all alone to take in the splendor. Anyone could just come in and smash the place up, grab a few stones and book it in the road. But no, this place is notorious. Ever since the Antonellis acquired this venture, there has not been a single successful robbery. There have been attempts, but those who try either end up dead or disappearing. Every two-bit criminal in the city knows it’s a front. Every cop in the city knows that there’ something going on in there, but despite all their knowledge, fear suppresses them.

Screenshot_20200331-004351_1.jpg

Johnny takes a walk around, inspecting the merchandise, admiring the twinkle of the diamonds that sit on their velvet mats. He can even recall the first piece he ever used to launder money. A gold ring with a diamond on top, paid for by drug money slinging dope in some dark corner in the city. Back then it was easy. No tail, no fuss, no martyrs looking to tear the place down. These days, it seems like everyone is gunning for the Antonellis. Where there is power, there is competition.​

“Take a look around, you might find something you li—oh, it’s you. You’re here late. The books are right here.”

A voice calls out from the counters, reinforced with steel bars with bulletproof glass to boot. The Antonellis spared no expense to keep this place safe. Johnny made his way over to the counter,​

“Yeah, thanks, Vince. I had to make a call.” Johnny replies.

“You could’ve just called from the back.”

Vince replied. Every jewelry store needs a connoisseur, an expert in the world of precious rocks, and Vincent Marcelo was the man for the job. He was the curator of the place, he decided what goes on display and he makes the arrangements for custom jobs. But of course, he is also involved the money laundering process in the form of creating fake transactions and fencing stolen gems.

“Well this kind of call is not your everyday chat. I need to get into the back, I need to see the rocks.”

Johnny asked Vince as he grabs the accounting books through the slit underneath the protected screen.

“Alright, I’ll buzz you in.”

Vince replied as Johnny walks to the back of the counter, into a narrow hallway, and stop at a metal door with a camera on top. The door has no knob or handle, so no one from the outside can simply open it. After a few seconds, a long buzzing sound is heard, and Johnny pushes the door open, making his way inside as the door behind him closed by itself.

Vince accompanied Johnny through the back of the shop, which just looked like your typical offices. Clerks sitting on the back of the screen counting money, a security guard standing in the corner. They make their way down the halls, passing by more office rooms for accounting, and a dedicated room for the craftsmen working on pieces. At the end of the hallway, they meet a large vault door. A massive, matellic structuring with multiple camera fixtures pointed at it, and there's a guard's post beside it with four heavily armed guards standing by. That's not the only security this place has, it has a plethora of security featured but many remain hidden.

"Open it up."

Vince called to two of the guards near the vault. They make their way to the control panels, one on each side of the door and punched in a few secret digits to disable to alarms. Then Vince went to front and turned the three dials on the vault, and slowly the vault unhinged and the two guards helped pull the vault.

3a761355b3e3078bed159cdf786bc0e2.jpg

Inside is a gloomy concrete with walls filled with metallic safety boxes. No doubt holding more precious stones and valuables for their clients. They are all labeled, first alphabetically by coloumn then numerically by row. Vince and Johnny approach the middle of the room, towards the box J12, Johnny's own safety deposity box. Vince takes a ring of keys from his side and opens the box for Johnny. He pulls out a black briefcase with a combination lock. He sets it on the viewing table and inputs it to reveal a beautiful set of large diamonds, already cut.

Johnny takes out his loupe and begins to magnify a random diamond, admiring its purity and shine. He does so for a few more and while doing so Vince lets out a comment:

"I think I found a buyer for those. A Middle Eastern client with ties to oil wealth, he's looking invest his money into these." Vince notes.

"No, hold everything for a while. We're not gonna put these out yet. These are still hot, people are after it. People who mean business. For now, I'm going to take them to the vault at the Palazzo for safekeeping. Before we can sell them, we have to find out who wants these so badly."

Johnny replies as he places the diamonds back into the briefcase and sealing them. He takes a pair of handcuffs from his back pocket and chains his hands to the case.

"Inform the Palazzo that I'm going to be coming by tonight"

"Yes sir, I will."

With that final exchange, Johnny makes his way out of the vault with the books and the briefcase. Coming out of the hallways and back into his car underneath the rain.​

Attachments

• 3a761355b3e3078bed159cdf786bc0e2.jpg
    3a761355b3e3078bed159cdf786bc0e2.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 0
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/VQXtcjd/left.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"I have everything and nothing."

- Nicholai
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Nicholai Milkovich[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Checks"[/div]
[div class=title]Iron Tundra Lieutenant[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Nicholai could see the gears turning in her head as she spoke to their superior. What could she be thinking? His outburst seemed to have caused a flash of insight for the young woman and she was clearly coming to some kind of conclusion about him.

In the back of his head he chastised himself for yet again making a fool of himself for the second time that day. Granted he did have quite the temper, he could thank his father for that, he wasn't in the habit of letting that temper get the best of him. Nor was he in the habit of making himself look like a useless fool. What was wrong with him lately? Maybe he really wasn't cut out for this position.

As Maria began to speak realisation dawned on Nicholai. She has the audacity to think that I am the rat? Because of my connection to the detective? He kept his expression carefully neutral during his thinking, not giving away anything.

Nicholai could only hope that Alyenka would see how absurd that idea was, but of course nothing was certain in their current situation. Maria was actively trying to throw him under the proverbial bus at a time where everyone's loyalty was being called into question. He couldn't plead his case either, at least, not without making a fool of himself more than he already had.

The lieutenant had nothing to say, Maria was not speaking to him and it would be folly for him to speak over Alyenka. Even though he kept silent Nicholai made it clear enough that he wasn't pleased with being accused of such a thing, his eyes burned into Maria from his position next to his superior. He was nothing if not loyal to a fault.

You need to fix this, Nicholai.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/5hK59Sp/right.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Iron Tundra HQ

With: Alyenka and Maria[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/nVWTsNK3/r2-1.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]"You either work with me,

Or you get out of my way."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Alyenka Karmazin[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Iron Vice"[/div]
[div class=title]Leader of the Iron Tundra[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Maria was thinking about something, and the thought process was quite evident in her expression. She seemed to come to a sudden realization with a sharp intake of breath, and I cursed my inability to mindread. That's what I really need in order to run this organization, I thought in frustration.

"I don't know much more than I told you before," she replied. "I do have my own suspicions but I don't if they actually are at fault." She then squinted in Nic's direction, and I wanted to groan out loud, which I restrained myself from doing with pronounced difficulty.

So much for your being observant and astute, I thought in irritation. Nick's a liability (and an asset) 'cause he's lovesick, not 'cause he's the mastermind of some secret plan to undermine and supplant me.

There were two possible explanations for her current stance: one, she was hiding something and convincingly attempting to shift the blame, which was highly plausible. And two, she really thought Nic was the mole and was genuinely alarmed by it.

"As I said before I can only tell what I have observed. There have been some....a bit iffy visits to the upper management. Other than that I can only say that Al seemed to be acting a bit off. He often visits the smoking area and tried to find out how much I know about the issue."

I leaned back in my chair with a drawn out 'Hmmm...' at that last one, pondering the implications. Again, it was entirely likely that she was simply attempting to shift focus, which she was doing quite well but, if she was merely observing things, there was a lot to consider.

I sat there in silence for a long time, pondering her words. Clearly, she had a certain natural talent for observation and redirection (although some of it may have been taught to her by the Crimson Blossom). And if she was truly blameless and loyal to the organization, then she could prove a valuable asset in the future. However, my gut told me that something wasn't quite right with her, and that she was hiding something. If so, I needed to find out what it was.

Now, if this were the Crimson Blossom, I simply would've had the truth beaten or tortured out of her directly. But I had a different set of principles on which I operated- something close to 'innocent until proven guilty'. I didn't want to run an organization where people could get roughed up left and right for things they might or might not be responsable for.

To me, it was a matter of personal pride to make certain I had the right person before resorting to violence and/or dealing out punishments. Otherwise, trust in me and my leadership and the group as a whole would dilute, and the organization would be weakened.

Not that I had any qualms about using violence when I deemed it necessary- even on a pregnant woman. After all, I'd been prepared to do what was needed from the moment I decided to expand our business to this city, and I had my priorities straight.

I considered Maria for a few moments more. Letting employees sweat in silence under my gaze was one of the subtle ways in which I exerted and maintained my authority- it let them know that their fate was entirely in my hands; something they occasionally needed to be reminded of.

Finally, I gave the smallest of smiles. "Very well," I began. "Thank you for telling me all of this. Continue to keep your eyes and ears open, and report anything suspicious back to me." As she rose to leave, I nodded at Nic to help her up out of the chair.

"However, Maria," I added when she was about halfway there, "I would advise you to remember who you're talking to when you address us." I made it a point to say 'us', and not 'me', so that she would get the message. "Regardless of suspicions or personal feelings, the hierarchy in this organization must be respected, and you're at the bottom of the totem pole. Bear that- and the consequences- in mind next time before you open your mouth."

She hobbled out of the room to head back to her desk, Nic closing the door behind her and then turning back to me, walking up to face me with an inquisitive expression.

"Get that PI on the phone," I instructed him. "Hire him to follow her after she leaves the building tonight- I want to know where she goes, who she talks to, and what has her so riled up. Then you can go home for the day- wouldn't want to be late for your... appointment," I added with a mocking half-smile. Even though I trusted that he wasn't out to betray me, the fact remained that I held him at least partially responsable for the current situation.

Once he'd gone, I leaned back in my chair again and sighed heavily. This day was definitely getting me down- there was no point to being a competent leader if you couldn't trust in and rely on your subordinates. And most of the time, I could, but this situation was beginning to prove to me that maybe I had taken my organization's dependability as too much of a given, without enough enforcement and reminders and scrutiny. If this didn't get resolved, quickly, that would have to change.

I turned to the window again, the light over the streets already beginning to dim. I reached out with my mind to Al and Vlad, projecting them doing their jobs and getting me some information. I projected to Nic and Maria getting or giving me information. I projected to Sacha coming back with something more- something we didn't yet know-, glancing down at my watch. 4:15pm- he would probably be back soon to tell me himself. I closed my eyes slowly, giving into the exhaustion for a rare moment as I allowed myself to let go, just for a moment, while I waited for the phone to ring.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/V66BvFJy/r2-2.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Iron Tundra HQ

With: No one[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/NXpekCs.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Life is not a bed of roses. Вся жизнь - это не ложе из роз."

- Unknown
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title]Iron Tundra's Tailor and Armourer[/div]​

[/div]

[div class=post]

Sacha considered who among the organization had a heavy Russian accent. While they all had it, there were some who spoke as if the accent was honey and it coated their mouths thickly. While it narrowed down the suspects Sacha wasn't too happy about. It still left too many unknown variables and with out some more conclusive, such as a actual description than 'he spoke with a heavy Russian accent.' Though it was nice to narrow it down, even if alittle.

It seemed to him, they'll have to pull more strings to get the information they want, short of torturing everybody like the Crimson Blossom. The thought of them left a sour taste in his mouth. Sacha started up his vehicle and head back to the Iron Tundra HQ. He went into the packing garage and parked in his usual spot.

Once he was inside the building he greeted and offered a small smile to Maria just as she was wobbling back into her seat. He pushed the button for the elevator and waited. He pulled back his cuff to reveal his watch fully and checked the time, 4:17 p.m.

Sacha strolled into the elevator when it arrived and hit the number for Karmazin's floor. As his thoughts swirled in his mind, he worked on keeping a neutral face. It didn't matter who you were or what your appearance was. No one likes the bearer of bad news or even news that isn't super helpful.

Fixing his suit he stepped out and knocked on the door of her office in his usual way. When told him to come in, he swiftly opened the door and slipped in closing the door behind him as he watched Alyenka to see what mood she was in. She didn't seem to look all that pleased.

Sacha purposely didn't use her name, even though it was just them, it wasn't exactly appropriate or even the right time to do so. "Boss, I've returned with some Intel. It's not what we need, but it is helpful." He paused as he took a few more steps in until he was in the middle of the room. He balled up a fist and covered it with his other hand and left them relaxed in front of him, such as bodyguards do when standing.

"I spoke with my informant and learned that the one who is dealing in Crimson Blossom territory is in fact Russian and he speaks with a heavy accent. There was no description other than that." He left a small pause before adding. "I have made it clear that will we need more information and I have been very generous so it will happen."

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Sz4Nj7N.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Iron Tundra HQ

With: Alyenka[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Sacha Vasiliev
Interaction
with Alyenka @ Iron Tundra HQ inside her office Ayama Ayama

Sacha considered who among the organization had a heavy Russian accent. While they all had it, there were some who spoke as if the accent was honey and it coated their mouths thickly. While it narrowed down the suspects Sacha wasn't too happy about. It still left too many unknown variables and with out some more conclusive, such as a actual description than 'he spoke with a heavy Russian accent.' Though it was nice to narrow it down, even if alittle.

It seemed to him, they'll have to pull more strings to get the information they want, short of torturing everybody like the Crimson Blossom. The thought of them left a sour taste in his mouth. Sacha started up his vehicle and head back to the Iron Tundra HQ. He went into the packing garage and parked in his usual spot.

Once he was inside the building he greeted and offered a small smile to Maria just as she was wobbling back into her seat. He pushed the button for the elevator and waited. He pulled back his cuff to reveal his watch fully and checked the time, 4:17 p.m.

Sacha strolled into the elevator when it arrived and hit the number for Karmazin's floor. As his thoughts swirled in his mind, he worked on keeping a neutral face. It didn't matter who you were or what your appearance was. No one likes the bearer of bad news or even news that isn't super helpful.

Fixing his suit he stepped out and knocked on the door of her office in his usual way. When told him to come in, he swiftly opened the door and slipped in closing the door behind him as he watched Alyenka to see what mood she was in. She didn't seem to look all that pleased.

Sacha purposely didn't use her name, even though it was just them, it wasn't exactly appropriate or even the right time to do so. "Boss, I've returned with some Intel. It's not what we need, but it is helpful." He paused as he took a few more steps in until he was in the middle of the room. He balled up a fist and covered it with his other hand and left them relaxed in front of him, such as bodyguards do when standing.

"I spoke with my informant and learned that the one who is dealing in Crimson Blossom territory is in fact Russian and he speaks with a heavy accent. There was no description other than that." He left a small pause before adding. "I have made it clear that will we need more information and I have been very generous so it will happen."

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/nJxYK2r.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Aww are you just the cutest thing ever, let me hug you! Please?"

- Kimiko
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Kimiko[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Butcheress"[/div]
[div class=title]Higashi-Gumi Assassin[/div]
[/div]

[div class=post]

Akari turned to Kimiko and told her sternly with a look dark intent in her eyes. "We have a leak, Kimkio-san, find it." She quickly nodded and bowed deeply before slipping away quietly. It wasn't often she was able to be of use. Usually it was Aisha, but when the need became great she became handy. Akari began putting her to use and she was grateful. Of course Aisha was displeased as she preferred more... 'loud' methods for information extraction.

Kimiko wondered for a moment of where she should began and who to start with. Seeing as the warehouses were the scene of the crime, it would be best to double back there. The perpetrator always doubles back to the scene of the crime. And if she they didn't come back, she may stumble upon something just as useful if not more.

The drive back to the Higashi-Gumi warehouses was about the same when she arrived to the compound. So it took her alittle minute to get there. She parked off to the side in the shadows behind a warehouse. Once she stepped out, she closed the door discreetly and walked around staying out of sight.

Umbrella in hand she mused to herself as she studied everyone who was within eyesight and hearing distance. As she wondered around she heard "I hope you haven't been waiting long." Which perked her interests. Kimiko peered around the corner briefly to see Belmonte-chan and Akashi-san standing infront of a warehouse.

She remember something about him having to guard Belmonte, but what were they doing here? And at this warehouse? Her curiousity was peeked. She waited a few moments and slipped to the front of the warehouse. Careful to not be too close but just enough to be able to hear.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/nydqqOl.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Higashi-Gumi Warehouses

With: No one (Belmonte and Akashi) [/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Kimiko 'The Butcheress'
With
: No one, but around Belmonte and Akashi

Akari turned to Kimiko and told her sternly with a look dark intent in her eyes. "We have a leak, Kimkio-san, find it." She quickly nodded and bowed deeply before slipping away quietly. It wasn't often she was able to be of use. Usually it was Aisha, but when the need became great she became handy. Akari began putting her to use and she was grateful. Of course Aisha was displeased as she preferred more... 'loud' methods for information extraction.

Kimiko wondered for a moment of where she should began and who to start with. Seeing as the warehouses were the scene of the crime, it would be best to double back there. The perpetrator always doubles back to the scene of the crime. And if she they didn't come back, she may stumble upon something just as useful if not more.

The drive back to the Higashi-Gumi warehouses was about the same when she arrived to the compound. So it took her alittle minute to get there. She parked off to the side in the shadows behind a warehouse. Once she stepped out, she closed the door discreetly and walked around staying out of sight.

Umbrella in hand she mused to herself as she studied everyone who was within eyesight and hearing distance. As she wondered around she heard "I hope you haven't been waiting long." Which perked her interests. Kimiko peered around the corner briefly to see Belmonte-chan and Akashi-san standing infront of a warehouse.

She remember something about him having to guard Belmonte, but what were they doing here? And at this warehouse? Her curiousity was peeked. She waited a few moments and slipped to the front of the warehouse. Careful to not be too close but just enough to be able to hear.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian _amaranth_ _amaranth_ Ayama Ayama

Last edited:
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/nVWTsNK3/r2-1.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]"You either work with me,

Or you get out of my way."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Alyenka Karmazin[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Iron Vice"[/div]
[div class=title]Leader of the Iron Tundra[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
When the knock came on the door shortly afterwards, I was suddenly jolted out of my daze, opening my eyes, straightening up in my chair and turning around to face the room once more.

"Come in," I called, having recognized the knock. The fact that he hadn't bothered to announce himself before heading straight up here could mean several things. Either it was good news, and he wanted to tell me right away, or it was bad news and he needed to tell me immediately. It could also be that, whatever it was, it needed to be kept as quiet as possible. When he came in and began to speak, it was immediately obvious that I could discount the first possibility.

"Boss, I've returned with some Intel. It's not what we need, but it is helpful." Jut the fact that he didn't address me by name tipped me off to the fact that I wasn't going to like whatever he had to say. When he stopped in the middle of the room and took the stance I usually saw Vlad and the other more brutish underlings take in my presence, I knew it too.

"I spoke with my informant and learned that the one who is dealing in Crimson Blossom territory is in fact Russian and he speaks with a heavy accent. There was no description other than that." He paused before adding. "I have made it clear that will we need more information and I have been very generous so it will happen."

In a rare display of emotion, I let out an irate groan, intensely frustrated. Whoever was doing this was being smart about it and extremely careful- no identifying physical features of any kind, and the only identifying tell was that damned accent, which made the whole thing seem clearly designed to point back to us and away from whoever the real culprit was. While this reassured me that it was, in all likelihood, not a traitor within our own group, the fact that we so far had no other information no matter where we turned was seriously worrying me. If we couldn't find whoever was responsable and shut them down, we'd soon be finding ourselves at war with the Crimson Blossom.

I appreciated that Sacha had taken the initiative in this- this sort of thing was why I was able to trust him as I did. But I was beginning to feel that we were unlikely to unearth anything of further consequence without something more involved, or more drastic. I seriously hoped Al and Vlad would be returning with better news.

Nodding distractedly and not really focused on his as I examined my thoughts, I waved my hand vaguely, indicating that he should sit down. I had no use for him standing there like a low-level employee, and anyway I wanted to hear his thoughts. "What do you think about all this?" I asked after he'd sat down. "Who do you think is behind it, and why?"

It was possible Sacha had a theory or two I hadn't thought of, and everything was worth exploring.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/V66BvFJy/r2-2.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Iron Tundra HQ

With: Sacha[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/dsuaJj4.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"In a metaphorical deal with the devil, I much rather prefer being the devil."

- Lorenzo "The Dagger" Antonelli
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Lorenzo Antonelli[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Dagger"[/div]
[div class=title]Leader of the Antonellis[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]

The Gatted Goy had as much cheer as a bar could have in the dreary weather-- that was to say, as Lorenzo expected, absolutely none. There was already a heavy feeling, thicker than even the smoke from cigarettes and vehicles, that hung over the entire area even as he entered. Though he kept his usual, straightened posture, he couldn't help but take a glance over the entirety of the room.

It didn't seem like the O'Hallorans got there earlier than them; if he didn't count the strange, red-headed woman sitting at the bar, caught up with someone else. Didn't seem like she was here for business though, and so he didn't think on it any further.

A silence had already settled among their small group, even as they settled at a table to wait for the Irishmen. Even Aoife had been silent on the ride over- though whether it was due to nerves about the entire meeting or just her being stubbornly quiet due to his teasing earlier was still hanging in the balance. That wasn't for him to decide; even if he did appreciate if the two were just a little less on edge. He didn't want to show the O'Hallorans that the Antonellis were shaken up about this.

"Damn, late."

It didn't take long, however, until he saw the familiar, harsh visage of the Bull.

He watched as the O'Hallorans arrived; Connor, with his brief display of his hidden pistol, and his equally massive and intimidating son Declan settling beside him like a lion in wait. Lorenzo didn't need to look to know that his companions were studying the duo across them, as well.

"What a piss poor day, isn't it." The words were spoken as more of a statement than a question.

"Indeed. And I regret that we had to meet due to such...unfortunate, circumstances." He straightened himself up, steepling his fingers together and studying the other man's expression. It was clear that neither of them probably had any patience for any idle talk. "I'll try to keep it brief."

"Word has reached us within the Palazzo that an associate of ours has been found dead near the Wolfhound Gym; beaten to death, or so the police said." He paused, briefly mulling over his head how to get the O'Hallorans to cooperate with him. "Normally, I wouldn't be kicking up as much of a fuss as I am now over an associate, however; the convenient placement of the crime scene may lead to one too many unsavory rumors regarding the relationship between your group and mine. Rumors I intend to silence, with your help."

"Of course, the first question I will ask is what information you do have about this crime; and whether it was anyone from your group. I've heard that your gyms have banned lethal prizefights, however, is there a possibility that someone could have betrayed that rule...?"

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/LkBVVuc.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Gatted Goy

With: Aoife, Hal, Connor, Declan[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/brDLvRsC/i3.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Aoife's the name

And killing is the game."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Aoife O'Halloran[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Cyan Bullet"[/div]
[div class=title]Wetwork asset for the Antonellis[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
They didn't have long to wait- shortly after they'd settled themselves at the booth, Connor walked into the bar, followed by Declan. He raised his hand in greeting and made his way over to them, flashing his gun and making smalltalk as he sat down. Hal nodded respectfully to the pair of them while Declan just sat there, glaring and looking menacing. Aoife rolled her eyes- her big brother could be a real sourpuss when he was angry or in a situation he didn't like.

A flurry of movement by the door caught Aoife's eye as a tall, silver-haired woman fairly bolted out of there with a bunch of packages in her arms, knocking over the barstool in her haste. It was all the girl could do not to rush to Ada's side and ask what was going on, what she was doing here, and who the woman was. Aoife thoroughly enjoyed talking about girls with Ada, who was always happy to give her the benefit of her wisdom and experience.

Speaking of which, who should walk in at that moment but Astrid Haralson, daughter of the last person to die in a fight at an O'Halloran gym. What was she doing here? Apparently, her appearance was just pure coincidence, as she seemed just as shocked to see them there. Judging by her expression, the encounter was not to her liking, and Aoife wondered in a tense moment of silence whether she'd have to deal with her. She needn't have worried- after a concerned enquiry from the bartender and a second drink, she merely turned and sat down at another table, where none other than Minx was sitting reading a book.

Ada stood up and left shortly after, looking incredibly dejected and handing the bartender her keys. Aoife noted the empty bottle on the counter and felt a pang of apprehension in her gut, worrying about her sister. She didn't have time to dwell on it, however, as she needed to focus on the meeting. She tried very hard to appear calm, cool, collected and professional, though she stood at rigid attention beside the booth and refused to look either her father or her brother in the eye.

Enzo got straight to the point, laiyng out the facts in that simple, elegant manner he had. He was always so in his element in any situation- always in control. It was the reason Aoife admired him so much and was so loyal to him- with a boss so supremely confident and good at his job, how could one not be?

She continued to monitor activity at the table and in the bar as they talked, trying her hardest not to appear as awkward or uncomfortable as she felt.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/kX831Qfv/i4.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Gatted Goy

With: Lorenzo, Hal, Connor, Declan[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/qjf06hV/leftA.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Ignorance kills. You should be dead by now."

- Ada
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Ada O'Halloran[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Riding Hood"[/div]
[div class=title]O'Halloran Spy Master[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Ada almost yelped when Sean grabbed her, fully expecting to be able to slip past him and avoid questions. Resigning herself to the fact that she was trapped and would have to talk if she wanted to escape before the rest of the family got home, she locked her gaze onto the floor below her. There was no doubt in her mind that she would start crying again if she looked Sean in the eye.

Absently, she realized that she was still wearing her engagement ring. Previously the band was comforting in a way, especially in tough situations, but now the elegant band just felt heavy and wrong.

She brought her hands up just enough to slip the ring off her finger before slipping it into her pocket. It felt strange to not wear it after almost a year of never having taken it off. Eventually she would have to return to her and Avery's shared apartment to return the ring and gather her belongings, but she would worry about that tomorrow.

Ada sighed and steeled herself before she answered Sean, willing her voice to sound level even though she knew it was no use. It shouldn't have been so hard to talk to her own family, she had already told a complete stranger about her issues.

"I'm fine, Sean. Just not having the best day is all."

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/85m4Jbk/rightA.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Homestead

With: Sean Jaellagirl Jaellagirl [/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/kg39q1BH/c5.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]"The most beautiful flowers

Have the deadliest thorns."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Kao Ying-Fan[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Jade Tyrant"[/div]
[div class=title]Lieutenant for the Crimson Blossom[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
I took the elevator back up to my apartment, pondering the yield of the interrogation. There wasn't hardly anything to go on- a mysterious, shady figure dealing in our territory, careful about not giving away any indication about themself save for the heavy Russian accent? So they were smart enough to disguise their appearance, but not their voice? I didn't buy it. It had to be a setup. They wanted us to suspect the Iron Tundra, so that we wouldn't go after the real culprits. And who were the others in town who would benefit if our business went under? The Antonellis, and the Higashi-Gumi.

I thought back to a part of the conversation. "Met... in the warehouse district..." Could this be another red herring? Same as the Russian accent? Have us looking at the Iron Tundra and the Higashi, just so we would ignore the Italians, maybe? The elevator reached my floor while this thought was passing through my mind and, just as I stepped out into my apartment, my phone rang. I took a look at the screen, and grinned as I flipped it open.

"Bonfilio," I drawled, "just the man I wanted to talk to." His voice came back to me, breathless and agitated- just the way I liked it.

"Fan, I'll need more by tomorrow, it's already out and—"

"Uh uh, not so fast," I interrupted him, predatory grin evident in my tone. "You know how this works. You want more, you'll have to pay for it. Now spill."

"What do you want me to say? They're meeting up with the O'Hallorans at the Gatted Goy to talk about the dead runner, and they told me to stay here, now will you have pick-me-ups by tomorrow?"

My eyes widened- this was news indeed. "Dead runner? What dead runner?" I asked. He proceeded to explain, and I nodded, going silent for a moment as I pondered the implications. Could it have something to do with the mysterious dealer, or were they completely unrelated?

"Well?" Bonfilio prodded me, eager for a response. I let out an irritated breath.

"What do they know about the Iron Tundra dealing in our territory?" I demanded. I could nearly hear him shrug through the phone.

"Not more than you do, I expect. I heard a few of the guys chatting about it- just repeating the rumors, really." I growled, frustrated.

"You wouldn't happen to be lying to me, would you?"

"Of course not!" He sounded offended, and frustrated. "You know I would tell you if I knew anything."

"Mmm..." I replied noncommittally, mulling it over and letting the silence hang for a bit. "All right then," I finally said. "Tomorrow, the usual place. And if you hear any more about those dealings or what happened with that runner, I want you to let me know immediately. Got it?"

Once he confirmed it, I hung up the phone and stared around my apartment, feeling a familiar agitation. The door to the bedroom hung open- I could see the bed was empty; Mei must've gone out. When Lei was done with the body downstairs and she got back, I would need to give them some work to do. We had to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible, or Luce was not going to like it.

I abruptly turned around and got back into the elevator, heading for the top floor. When the doors dinged open again, the smell of earth and plants and water and sunlight greeted me, and I took in a deep breath, smiling, and relaxed. I strolled in happily, grabbing up a mister and spraying plants as I went, checking in on the terrarium's inhabitants.

I hoped Luce would be back soon, and I knew she would head straight up here and expect a report from me when she did, so I settled myself with one of the vipers coiled around my arms and a couple tarantulas wandering around on the floor, absently feeding, petting and handling them as I wondered and worried about the issues at hand and waited for my sister's return.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/QVLLNCx7/c4.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Crimson Blossom HQ

With: Viper, spiders[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Last edited:
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/sIVdv7s.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Love me if you can but be prepared for the thorns."

- Lucinda
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Huizhong Kao[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Lucinda"[/div]
[div class=title]Leader of the Crimson Blossom[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Once she got Meyli safe in the cat carrier, hearing her meowing and scratching at the inner wall, Lucinda was satisfied. Meyli less so. She really wanted to stay and hang out with this new friend of her. Unfortunately, that was not possible at this time. Less than ten seconds after Luce invited the mysterious man for a drink, Sloane appeared, clothes and hair completely drenched, the parcels in her hand as well and the woman was clearly out of breath.

"Perhaps another time. Though ‘drink’ would be plural. Make sure you have enough on you when that time comes." the man finally answered to her offer. Lucinda smiled, ignoring Sloane for the time being. "Absolutely. I will keep in touch then. Thank you again for helping me. It means a lot." she smiled and turned her attention away from the man, who walked away, vanishing behind the door of his place. The cat was like a family member and the fact that this man helped to find her, even if it truly was just walking down the street next to each other, not talking and brooding, Lucinda considered it a kindness.

"As for you," she said, looking back at Sloane. "…I’m sure you have a reason why I haven’t seen you for the past…twenty-five minutes." Lucinda said checking her watch. Her ruby lips were curled in a smile which some fools could have considered kind but those amber eyes burned. Not that she couldn’t handle herself but what good it was to have a bodyguard it the damn woman couldn’t keep up? Lucinda wasn’t even interested in what reason Sloane had. That did not concern her. What concerned her was that she expected her to do a certain job and it was not happening.

"Let’s go home. I had enough of this. And Meyli is completely soaked, she needs to get inside." Lucinda said in a very dry tone. "How about you make yourself useful and get the car?" she asked Sloane and looked around. They were in the midst of the heavy rain which meant getting a cab was not exactly the easy task here. Yet, the bodyguard didn’t take long to force a yellow car stop in front of them, sending a wave of rain water at Lucinda. Fortunately, she was standing far enough for the water to hit only the tips of her black boots. She got in the cab with her eyebrows raised and told the driver where to.

The whole ride home was quiet. There was nothing Lucinda wanted to say out loud besides occasional purrs to Meyli who finally settled in her carrier and licked the rain water off of her fur. That cruel smile was still sitting on her face, until the very moment they arrived back to the Crimson Blossom Headquarters.

Once at the address, Lucinda got out of the car and let Sloane take care of the cab. Her priority now was to get finally inside and make sure Meyli was comfortable. She also wanted to see Fan and go through her findings from the recent interrogation. Right after Sloane got in, Lucinda took her coat off and looked at the parcels in her hands and…yes, where was…? "Did you forget one of my packages somewhere?" she asked, her voice being all sweet but there was a dangerous undertone to it. She shook her head and clicked her tongue before handing her the cat carrier. "Put those away and take care of Meyli, please, I have to go meet my sister." With that, she walked away towards the elevator. She pushed the button to take her to the top floor and leaned on the wall, closing her eyes for a while.

As soon as the elevator door opened, a warm earthy smell hit her nose. Luce walked towards the terrarium, her long manicured fingers touching the moist leaves of the plants. "Fan? Are you here?" she called out gently, her voice now completely different when talking to her younger sister. "Fan?...Ah, here you are." she smiled seeing the girl with viper around her forearm. She sat down to join the young girl and pressed her amber eyes into her. "So? How did it?" she asked, crossing her legs, folding her hands on her knees.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/oDpKKwF.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Crimson Blossom Headquarters

With: Sloane, Fan Ayama Ayama [/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/7LLTnZw0/it2.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]"I do my job

As best I can."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Sloane Aleandra Gabriel[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Carmine Shadow"[/div]
[div class=title]Bodyguard to the leader of the Crimson Blossom[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Sloane caught the tail-end of the conversation between Lucinda and the man. It seems, against all odds, he had managed to help her find her cat and, even more surprising, Lucinda had asked him out for a drink, as a thank-you. The man declined and went into his apartment, Lucinda ignoring her wayward bodyguard as she bid him farewell. Sloane stood at rigid attention, knowing how horribly unprofessional she must look, soaking wet all the way down to her socks, trying her best to appear dignified while shielding her employer's parcels from the downpour.

Lucinda was smiling when she parted ways with the stranger, but that expression quickly vanished from her face as she turned her gaze on her employee.

"As for you," she began menacingly. Sloane flinched in apprehension. "…I’m sure you have a reason why I haven’t seen you for the past…twenty-five minutes," her employer remarked with scathing sarcasm. The corners of her lips were once more quirked upwards, but this expression was darkness and ice- miles away from the warmth she'd displayed only moments before. Sloane felt a shiver run down her spine. She knew better than to try to explain or, even worse, make excuses for herself, and she merely continued to stand there, forcing herself to look directly into her employer's eyes.

"Let’s go home. I had enough of this. And Meyli is completely soaked, she needs to get inside," Lucinda drily declared. "How about you make yourself useful and get the car?" Sloane nodded and complied, forcefully hailing a cab.

The ride back to HQ was spent in silence, though that grim smile still played about Lucinda's lips and Sloane had no doubt that it meant nothing good for her. When they arrived, Lucinda swept into the building without another word while Sloane paid the driver and then followed her inside.

As she was taking off her coat and examining the parcel in the bodyguard's arms, she said "Did you forget one of my packages somewhere?" Sloane's body went cold with dread. No, I didn't, I would never... she thought desperately, attempting to go over the packages. Like you would never leave your Principal unprotected in public, a snide voice responded in her mind.

What is wrong with me? she despaired as Lucinda shook hear head in obvious disappointment, clicking her tongue irritatedly and handing her the cat carrier. "Put those away and take care of Meyli, please, I have to go meet my sister." Sloane nodded automatically in response. "Yes, Madam."

Lucinda strode away from her and got into the elevator. Sloane stood there for a moment, then she put down the cat carrier in order to go through the parcels properly. Lucinda was right, of course- in her rush to find her earlier, she had left behind the small blue parcel containing her employer's newly-purchased diamond earrings. She groaned- she'd need to make a substantial hole in her savings in order to replace them- they were the most expensive item of the bunch.

The elevator returned just as she was gathering the parcels again. She picked up the cat carrier and headed up to Lucinda's apartment. Careful to wipe her feet on the mat before entering, she set down the carrier again in order to put away all the purchases. Then she took care of Meyli, bathing, drying and brushing her, refilling her saucer and feeder. She didn't play with her, pet her, or give her any treats, as that was Lucinda's prerogative, but she did make sure that the litter was new and clean and the cats' silk cushion was fluffed to her liking.

Satisfied that she had, at least, done this part right, Sloane let herself out and took the elevator down a couple floors. She technically had an apartment of her own in the city but, her job being what it was, she spent more time at the small one she had in the complex. She let herself in with the key, glancing at her reflection in the mirror when she walked in.

She was a sorry sight indeed- her suit was essentially ruined. She could just make out the black smudge on her left lapel where Ada's mascara had smeared as she cried on her shoulder. Even though it wasn't what she should be focusing on right now, she couldn't help but reflect on their conversation as she took off her clothes and headed for the bathroom for a steaming hot shower.

I wonder if she's okay... she thought, worried about her. I rushed out of there without saying a word- what is she going to think? Sloane wondered, though it was quite unlikely, whether she'd ever see her again. I must've looked ridiculous, she thought ruefully, bolting out of there like I'd just gotten electrocuted, all those packages in my-

She paused in her train of thought, suddenly realizing something. The earrings! I left them at the Goy! Maybe the bartender picked them up! She smiled at this ray of hope- if she could retrieve the earrings, that was at least one of her missteps accounted for.

I need to get myself together, she sternly reprimanded herself, or Lucinda will have my head. And while this sort of language hadn't often been used in a non-figurative sense since the Dark Ages, when you worked for the Crimson Blossom there was really no guarantee it couldn't be literal.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/XN9XFCdt/it1.png);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Crimson Blossom HQ

With: No one[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

w-1-jpg.687550

Chris Bolt / C / Mercenary hacker
Interactions: Young 'Uns

Chris had busied himself with a book and his tea while he waited for the others, occasionally checking on his little brother and Gus. Gus had fallen asleep on the boy's lap and Miles's face was stuffed with his muffin as he entertained himself with the comic book. He then turns to the others and they chat about various things, managing to pass the time. The bell rand and some bickering was heard as Jay and Bai made their way in, with Jay having a bruise over a radio. Those two were an unpredictable pair and occassionally, the source of fun in the group.

The group starts chatting once again and soon, the chatter died down. Chris looked over at everyone present. Ainsley looked tired, Milo was studying, Bai and Jay were still bickering and Maura looking deep in thought. All of them, so different yet the same. brought together by an article. Who knew he would have friends this way? He didn't socialize much after Tavo's death and didn't have any friends for a while again until the article. The hacker's thoughts were interrumpted by Milo asking if anyone had any plans, which Chris shrugged. He looked over to check on Miles once again. The boy was still focused on his comic, oblivious to everything and Gus was still sleeping. He turned back to the others and snapped his book shut.

"Well, I'm taking care of Miles for today. Can't trust Iris with the dog either.."

Chris then notices something. One of them is missing, Jess. The girl that knows pretty much everything and anything that goes around. She might as well been omnicent.

"Maybe we can go look for Jess? When the rain settles or something?"

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/qvspG3zT/Jay-1.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"I live for the rush,

I live for the thrill."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Zhang Ji-Fai[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Hex"[/div]
[div class=title]Student, delinquent, and all-around troublemaker[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Painfully blooming bruise notwithstanding, it was always a total rush to drive in the Viper. Bai's car handled like a dream, and I wanted to drive it so badly it almost made me want to cry. Pulling up in that car anywhere was instant credibility- the tell-tale engine roar, the sleek lines and paint job, the gorgeous girl at the wheel- plus being associated with a full member of the Crimson Blossom; it didn't get much better than this. Well, at least for now it didn't.

Of course pulling up to a dotty little book shop in the middle of the day kind of killed the image. Plus the fact that I'd just gotten chastised like a kid for touching Bai's radio. But considering the perks, I figured I could deal with a bit of humiliation. After all, I knew my place.

When we got to the Leaves, most everyone else was already there- hardly surprising, as it was fairly typical of our atypical little group. Jess hadn't arrived yet though- maybe she was on a job. I sat down in my usual seat, leaning back with a lazy grin at the heavenly aroma of Maura's coffee. She and the rest of the group were more into tea but, due to Ainsley's severe caffeine addiction and the fact that I wouldn't be caught dead drinking the stuff, she'd learned to make coffee and had gotten quite good at it. I grabbed the last lemon poppy muffin and crammed it into my mouth. Aaahh, heaven.

The group laughed at my misfortune, and I was the subject of some gentle ribbing as Maura puttered off to make more coffee. I ignored them in a pseudo-dignified manner, muffin crumbs ornamenting my lips, and poured myself a cup. When Maura returned with more muffins, I grinned at her and grabbed another one, stuffing it down just as unceremoniously as the last. I had to say- on a grey, rainy day like this, it was hard to beat breakfast at The Leaves, comfortably settled with Bai and our friends, chomping down muffins and drinking Maura's delicious coffee.

Milo finally decided to put down the books and socialize, asking if we had plans for the rest of the day. I turned to Bai with a raised eyebrow.

"Dunno. Bai?" If there was something happening, it kinda had to depend on her. If not, I'd just have to find ways to entertain myself...

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/bYxLpYDv/Jay.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Autumn Leaves

With: The Young'uns - Jess[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Last edited:
[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/8CntGCmb/6-F6-B7085-E322-4371-AB2-A-D188-E1888-D32-2.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Go ahead; underestimate me-

That'll be fun."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Huang Bai[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Zhìsǐ"[/div]
[div class=title]Crimson Blossom Informer[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
The warmth of the bookshop and the aroma of Maura's freshly-brewed coffee hit me just as we walked in, and I couldn't help the lazy smile that crept up my lips. Even though I liked working for the Crimson Blossom- I liked that dangerous, shady, high-octane world, I couldn't deny that having this group of normal friends my age felt like a gift- a comfortable, welcome respite where I could just chill out for a bit once in a while. It was nice to have that.

As we sat down and Jay, predictably, reached for the muffins, I poured myself a cup of coffee and took a slow, satisfying sip. Aaahhh, I sighed. Maura knew her stuff. When she brought out a second plate of muffins, I grabbed a blueberry one and demolished it, only slightly more delicate about it than Jay had been, and washing it down with some more coffee, feeling myself come back to life.

Milo then asked if we had plans for the rest of the day, Ainsley shrugging and leaning on his arm, half asleep. They looked up at the question though, turning to me just as Jay did. I grinned.

"I'm free until I get called in," I declared. "Boss wants me out on the streets anyway, keeping my ear to the ground on... something."

I couldn't say more than that- after all, I knew exactly what would happen to me if I shared sensitive information about the group with mundies, and I knew to keep my mouth shut. Besides, I wanted to protect them- so the less they knew, the better. Maybe Jess would have some information for me when she got here- she could go a lot of places I wasn't welcome.

Speaking of which, Chris suggested we go looking for her. I shook my head.

"You know Jess- she could be anywhere. I'm sure she'll turn up soon. But we definitely should go out later," I added, grinning at Ainsley and Jay. "Anyone feel like going clubbing?"

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/sDFH1vd6/6-F6-B7085-E322-4371-AB2-A-D188-E1888-D32-1.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: THe Autumn Leaves

[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/MYJOSUo.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"Everything has beauty,

But not everyone sees it."[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]Maura Rose Anderson[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Gracious Gardenia"[/div]
[div class=title]Mundane[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]
Maura watched Milo yawn as he read through a chapter in his textbook. Even though the book was huge, the writing was tiny and cramped, and she really felt for him having to go through and learn all this stuff- joining the medical profession was no joke. She peered at him in concern- his skin was a little pale and there were bags under his eyes. It must've been difficult for him to get enough sleep, and she always worried about whether or not he was eating right. College students, after all...

After a while, he closed the book, glanced around the table, and asked if any of them had plans for the rest of the day. In Maura's case, the question was rhetorical, as her days essentially consisted of working at the bookstore and then going home. Ainsley, half-asleep and leaning on Milo's arm, merely shrugged.

Chris was stuck taking care of his little brother and the dog. When he suggested them going out to look for Jess, Maura looked out at the downpour. Everything was dark and grey, and she wondered if the girl was all right. Of course, Jess was streetsmart and could take care of herself, but that didn't stop her soft-hearted friend from worrying.

Maura giggled as she watched Jay and Bai demolishing a couple muffins and washing them down with the scalding hot brew- propriety wasn't in either of their vocabularies. At Milo's question, he merely turned to Bai. It was no secret that, if something was to be done, Bai was usually the one to suggest it.

She waved aside the suggestion about Jess, asserting that she'd no doubt be joining them soon, then grinning conspiratorially and suggested a club. Maura blushed in spite of herself- her conservative upbringing hadn't exactly lead to a whole lot of wild partying, and she'd really only gotten introduced to it after meeting her friends. Since then, they'd gone out clubbing a couple times and, though she found the whole thing intimidating and slightly overwhelming, she couldn't deny that it was also a lot of fun (even if it did sometimes make her uncomfortable).

"I should be able to if- if you guys want to go," she mumbled, embarrassed, knowing that Jay and Ainsley would definitely be up for it. She doubted Chris would get to come along if he needed to look after Miles and Gus though. She glanced over at Milo- he looked dead tired. Maybe she should stay here with him and Chris-keep them company, make some dinner...

While she waited for the others to discuss things, the new pot of coffee was just about done, so she got up to grab it, along with some more hot water for tea if people wanted it.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/mSn9929.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Autumn Leaves

[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

[div class=box]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/6VKWCyV.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]"All you got to do is tell me if you wish this pleasure to continue."

- Mei-Lien
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=name]孫美蓮[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "Scarlett Temptress"[/div]
[div class=title]Crimson Blossom Spy[/div]​
[/div]

[div class=post]

Martin had a equally delectable compliment to say in return. Nothing she hadn't heard before, different words choices for sure, but all the same. Mei-Lien switched her weight to one leg which made the with her tattoo show a bit more as the slit hiked up alittle higher. She then turned her seductive gaze into something alittle more innocent that still showed it's lustful intent. "Ooo, you flatter me. Shall I show you just how enchanting my eyes can be?"

Mei-Lien moved some hair behind her ear and spoke once more, still keeping with the sultry tone, though not too thick. "Is there..." There wasn't much could do physically or verbally given that they were in police station with watchful eyes. Normally she'd grab his collar or trail a finger along his chest or even place a hand on the side of his face.

"Somewhere more private we can go?" Mei-Lien moved closer and whispered the last bit into his ear. Soft lips barely touching as she spoke. She made sure the distance between them was minimal but she was quite pressed against him. To anyone else it would like she was just whispering something.

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/wnQL4ee.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: The Pigsty

With: Martin [/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Mei-Lien 'Scarlet Temptress'
With: Martie Mart (Martin) Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Martin had a equally delectable compliment to say in return. Nothing she hadn't heard before, different words choices for sure, but all the same. Mei-Lien switched her weight to one leg which made the with her tattoo show a bit more as the slit hiked up alittle higher. She then turned her seductive gaze into something alittle more innocent that still showed it's lustful intent. "Ooo, you flatter me. Shall I show you just how enchanting my eyes can be?"

Mei-Lien moved some hair behind her ear and spoke once more, still keeping with the sultry tone, though not too thick. "Is there..." There wasn't much could do physically or verbally given that they were in police station with watchful eyes. Normally she'd grab his collar or trail a finger along his chest or even place a hand on the side of his face.

"Somewhere more private we can go?" Mei-Lien moved closer and whispered the last bit into his ear. Soft lips barely touching as she spoke. She made sure the distance between them was minimal but she was quite pressed against him. To anyone else it would like she was just whispering something.

[div class=box]

- Unknown
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title]Iron Tundra's Tailor and Armourer[/div]​

[/div]

[div class=post]

He was right to avoid familiar formalities, as this news while somewhat helpful, has frustrated the Iron Vice to no end. When she halfheartedly waved her hand motioning him to sit down, he did so. Sacha sat with perfect posture that looked effortless as if he was meant to sit in the chair. His hands rested on the arm rest as he waited for Karmazin to say something to him.

When she finally did, she wanted to pick his brain. Well, he didn't need to point out the obvious. Which was they were being set up and he was about ninety-nine percent sure. Sacha could just lay it all out, every variable but not only would it be a long winded conversation, Alyenka needs concrete reasoning not some half-assed guessing at all the possibles.

"It's pretty obvious that whoever did this wanted to be careful while implicating us. Covering up as to hide any identifying marks. Using a thick accent. While we have a few who still sound as if they are fresh from the mother land, none are so stupid. That, my dear Alyenka, is their mistake and our gain." He paused, thinking about how he addressed her after having avoiding using her name the first time. He was taking a gamble with her mood.

"The Antonelli's are calculating enough to pull this off. They've corrupted most of the city. They could view us as a threat. Especially if they know we are trying to branch out. And the O'Halloran's? I can see no motive but I wouldn't count them out... their just unlikely. The Higashi-Gumi could be doing this to re-establish their foothold in this city since their leader fell ill and now the granddaughter leads. The perfect figurehead and guise. I'm sure the Oyabun still pulls the strings from the dark."

[/div][/div]
[div class=img style="margin-left: 10px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Sz4Nj7N.jpg);"][div class=info][div class=text]Location: Iron Tundra HQ

With: Alyenka[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

{coded by Ayama}

Sacha Vasiliev
Interaction
with Alyenka Karmazin Ayama Ayama at Iron Tunda HQ

He was right to avoid familiar formalities, as this news while somewhat helpful, has frustrated the Iron Vice to no end. When she halfheartedly waved her hand motioning him to sit down, he did so. Sacha sat with perfect posture that looked effortless as if he was meant to sit in the chair. His hands rested on the arm rest as he waited for Karmazin to say something to him.

When she finally did, she wanted to pick his brain. Well, he didn't need to point out the obvious. Which was they were being set up and he was about ninety-nine percent sure. Sacha could just lay it all out, every variable but not only would it be a long winded conversation, Alyenka needs concrete reasoning not some half-assed guessing at all the possibles.

"It's pretty obvious that whoever did this wanted to be careful while implicating us. Covering up as to hide any identifying marks. Using a thick accent. While we have a few who still sound as if they are fresh from the mother land, none are so stupid. That, my dear Alyenka, is their mistake and our gain." He paused, thinking about how he addressed her after having avoiding using her name the first time. He was taking a gamble with her mood.

"The Antonelli's are calculating enough to pull this off. They've corrupted most of the city. They could view us as a threat. Especially if they know we are trying to branch out. And the O'Halloran's? I can see no motive but I wouldn't count them out... their just unlikely. The Higashi-Gumi could be doing this to re-establish their foothold in this city since their leader fell ill and now the granddaughter leads. The perfect figurehead and guise. I'm sure the Oyabun still pulls the strings from the dark."

[div class=box]
[div class=pic]
[div class=name]Connor O'Halloran[/div]
[div class=alias]a.k.a. "The Bull"[/div]
[div class=title]Leader of the O'Hallorans[/div]​
[div class=info]Location: Gatted Goy
With: Lorenzo Antonelli, Aoife O'Halloran, Declan O'Halloran, Hal D'Novra[/div][/div]
[div class=post]
Connor leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table and interlacing his fingers, as Lorenzo spoke. It was nice to see that the young man had some tact about him in not blaming the man whose daughter was in his service. And it seemed his daughter had informed him, at least slightly, about the rules of the O'Halloran Ring. But they did not know everything. "If it had happened in the ring, I'd have heard about it and paid my condolences to the family and compensate them for their loss. Even if it was related to the fight, it would be what's called 'Dead man Syndrome'. I've seen men walk out of the ring with a hop in their step before keeling over in the locker room. But that man didn't look like he had fought in the ring that night, or any night. I've done my part and asked the other clans, but they say they've never seen the man before, and I believe them."

Connor paused briefly to wave over a server and ordered a bottle of Guinness before continuing. "If I had to guess, this is a set up. Someone wants us to be at each other's throats, but didn't do their research. And I think I know the two that'd do it to. It'd have been either the Gumi's, or those Crimson Blossom fuckers who've been doing nothing but fight since we let them in."

[/div]
[/div]

[class=box] margin: auto; width: 780px; height: 460px; [/class] [class=pic] width: 300px; height: 450px; border: 3px solid #000000; background-image: url(https://i.postimg.cc/k5M1gyBr/1582106348646.jpg); filter: grayscale(50%); opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=name] display: inline-block; margin-top: 175px; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: #050505; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] text-decoration: underline; text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #a1a1a1; [/class] [class=alias] display: inline-block; font-size: 25px; font-style: italic; color: #a1a1a1; [/class] [class=title] display: inline-block; font-size: 20px; color: #050505; [/class] [class=info] margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 75px; font-size: 18px; color: #a1a1a1; [/class] [class=post] margin-left: -90px; width: 450px; height: 450px; border: 3px solid #2f2d2d; background: url(https://i.postimg.cc/1XvJmX5L/NLywaW.jpg); opacity: 0.8 font-size: 15px; color: white; overflow: hidden; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back