What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π’πšπ©π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐋𝐒𝐬𝐭 [open | doubling]

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, Harry Potter, Horror, KRP, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

Paopu Tree

To intertwine two destinies...

GENERAL INFO
Let's try this again!

Call me Sapling! I am a 22 year old female, full time graphic design intern and I get tired rather easily. I have been a roleplayer for around 9 years so I have had and encountered my fair share of... Mary Sues and stuff like that. Please do believe me when I say that I've improved a lot since then LOL. Roleplaying is basically one of the hobbies I always love to do... depending on what I'm roleplaying of course. I admit, my interest swings a lot and it's kinda hard to keep me interested, especially if you do not pull your weight. I am into nearly every genre except for sci-fi, I somehow find that very hard to get into. In my opinion, I am a kind person. I have quite a lot of patience but I don't tolerate horse apples. So I hope, if you've read this far, you will take the time to read my rules!

NOTE
If we have RP'd before and I have not replied yet, please let me know!
A lot of messages got lost in the mess, or some just were not sent (due to poor internet or a website bug). If you wish to continue or do something else, shoot me a message!

GUIDELINES
β€’ No one-liners. Give me something to work with please! I can usually write up to four paragraphs in total, or more depending on how much inspiration I have. I do not mind short posts though, as long as I find a way to respond to them.
β€’ Be patient. I am busy. I have a life outside the internet. Sometimes I prefer to respond only to specific threads. Give me the space to breathe, thank you. If I take longer than 2 weeks to reply, please do poke me! I forget things too.
β€’ I only RP through DMs. Discord is also available, but only under special circumstances.
β€’ Do not ghost me, please! I don't need an explanation as to why you're quitting or being more inactive than usual, just give me a simple heads-up! I always try to do the same, but like everyone else, I forget things too.
β€’ I only do canonΓ—oc. I am open to f//, m//, and f/m pairings. And yes, I double!
β€’ I am not the greatest fan of AUs that stray away completely from the original story. AUs such as vampire versions of the canon characters, or perhaps a school setting, need to be interesting enough for me. But please do not get offended when I decline, we all have our preferences.
β€’ Yes, I use face and voice claims. It's OK if you don't, but it helps me visualize situations better.
β€’ I am OK with OOC chatter. I do like making new friends, but it's not always necessary. Just be friendly!
β€’ Romace is a must on my end! Sorry, but I won't quite find the story interesting otherwise. It's fine if you don't feel the need for a romantic story for your character(s).

β€’ Do not control my character! This is a big no-no and it's ridiculous how people still do not understand this. If you need to control my character for perhaps a timeskip or whatever, please ask first!!!

For any questions you can always message me, I'll happily answer.

FANDOMS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

Stars indicate my interest in them:
no stars = don't ask me about it
β˜… = I'll listen to your proposal, but I will most likely decline
β˜…β˜… = I'll listen to your proposal and consider it, maybe even try it
β˜…β˜…β˜… = let's give it a shot
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… = yes, I will do this with you
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… = YES YES YES, CRAVING

- Behind each title I will state which character I'd like for you to double for me, in order of preference.
- Let's not fight about who gets which love interest for their character. Let's be fair towards one another.
- I am OK with multiple OCs, but let's not make it too chaotic![/SPOILER]

Anime

β€’ Free! (Kisumi, Rin) β˜…
β€’ Hakuouki (Heisuke, Saitou) β˜…
β€’ Karneval (Gareki, Yogi) β˜…
β€’ Kuroshitsuji (adult!Ciel, adult!Alois, Sebastian)
β€’ Shugo Chara (Ikuto)
β€’ Uta no Prince-sama (Syo, Ittoki) β˜…

Games
β€’ Assassin's Creed Syndicate (Jacob)
β€’ Detroit: Become Human (RK800, RK900) β˜…
β€’ Final Fantasy VII -Crisis Core- (Genesis, Zack) β˜…β˜…β˜…
β€’ Final Fantasy VII -Advent Children- (Cloud, Reno, Rufus) β˜…β˜…β˜…
β€’ Final Fantasy XII (Balthier) β˜…
β€’ Final Fantasy XIII (Hope, Fang) β˜…β˜…β˜…
β€’ Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Hope, Noel) β˜…β˜…β˜…
β€’ Final Fantasy XV (Prompto, Noctis) β˜…β˜…β˜…
β€’ Kingdom Hearts (Sora, Riku, Ventus, Vanitas) β˜…β˜…
β€’ The Witcher (Geralt, Ciri)

Movies
β€’ Fantastic Beasts (Newt) β˜…
β€’ Harry Potter (Cedric, Draco, Harry) β˜…β˜…
β€’ MCU (I'm quite new to the Marvel fandom and have seen a few movies! If you're willing to put up with a newbie, feel free to still message me about this!)
β€’ Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse β˜…β˜…
β€’ The Hobbit (Kili, Fili) β˜…β˜…
β€’ The Lord of the Rings (Legolas) β˜…β˜…

K-Pop
β€’ BTS (Jimin, Suga, Jungkook) β˜…β˜…
β€’ SEVENTEEN (Vernon, Woozi) β˜…β˜…

K-Drama
β€’ Hwarang (Han-Sung) β˜…

Series
β€’ Dirk Gently (n/a) β˜…
β€’ Once Upon A Time (Killian) β˜…β˜…
β€’ Supernatural (Dean, Sam) β˜…

Please PM me if you're interested!!!! I will not respond to replies on this thread!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)