• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ๐’๐š๐ง๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ | CLOSED |

Should I add two more roles?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so for some reason, the tabs aren't working for me (even though i'm on my laptop) and i can only see the rules : /

would you be willing to put a mobile friendly spoiler underneath or message me the info?

so for some reason, the tabs aren't working for me (even though i'm on my laptop) and i can only see the rules : /

would you be willing to put a mobile friendly spoiler underneath or message me the info?
Ah, oh no!
I will go ahead and put a mobile-friendly spoiler underneath! Thanks for telling me <3

ahh I'm so happy to see people interested in this !!
A side note; I do have somewhat a concept for two more characters, so I might add those roles later if there's a lot of interest.
But for now, we have to see if these roles can be filled.​

๐Ÿ‘€ ok im like. rlly vibing with the assassin character...i rlly can't resist this concept omg im weak for this aesthetic

Very interesting concept, got me hooked from the beginning. But are the character roles an obligatory thing or can we create other characters outside of those restrictions?

Interested in the Spy! Would like to try out not diving in as a tech character for once in my life.

Interested :)
Interested in the Spy! Would like to try out not diving in as a tech character for once in my life.
Would love to be the assassin I have the perfect oc for that roll
might be interested ?? o wo
interested
i absolutely adore all the detail you've put into the world !! i'm most likely eyeing the tactician!

ahsgdghj GUYS I'm crying- I didn't expect this much interest??? I'm so excited UWU <3 <3
Considering the interest, I am going to put a poll to see if you guys would like me to add two more characters.
And I'll put up the character applications + lore + OOC page some time today.

Very interesting concept, got me hooked from the beginning. But are the character roles an obligatory thing or can we create other characters outside of those restrictions?
thank you for the interest! Unfortunately, the character roles are an obligatory thing, sorry!

this is so interesting ?? a major monch my dude, i'm super interested in the medic !

interested!

HERE ARE ALL THE PAGES

AS FOR THE ROLES, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE IDEAS I HAD FOR THE TWO POTENTIAL ADDED ROLES YOU CAN PM ME AND I'LL SHARE THE IDEAS WITH YOU
ALSO, PLEASE PLACE YOUR VOTE FOR THE POLL SO I KNOW WHETHER OR NOT THE INTEREST IS GREAT ENOUGH TO ADD THE ROLES ^^

[ tags: apolla apolla raven flame raven flame Cosmos Cosmos nymphadora. nymphadora. ShadyAce ShadyAce plague rats plague rats lostwanderer lostwanderer Kannos Kannos leviathan. leviathan. Physiicz Physiicz Rouge_Raven Rouge_Raven calypso calypso ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back