• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π‡πžπ₯π₯ 𝐒𝐬 𝐜𝐨π₯𝐝... [DMC5 - Doubling, CanonxOC] REALLY CRAVING THIS!!

Paopu Tree

To intertwine two destinies...
0d30bfed1f8f2d78aaf26010e32abb11.gif

Let's get straight to the point...
I'm Paopu Tree, or Sapling, or whatever name you'd like to give me. I'm a 22-year-old female from Europe, full-time graphic designer and suffers from occasional depressive episodes.
I am looking for someone to do a DMC rp with, though I am new to the fandom and only know about DMC5. My intention is to look into the previous games too, but right now I'm craving this really badly.

The title of the thread is exactly what it says; I prefer to be doubling with CanonxOC ships.
I have no real experience writing any canon character yet, so I hope you can deal with me experimenting. I'd also love to hear your interpretation of specific characters' personalities.

tumblr_poqqq345AK1rdqatjo1_540.gifv

My rules and guidelines are...
... please do not focus too much on activity. While I do crave this, I have a very mentally demanding job that can drain me from time to time. I will never ghost you and will keep you up-to-date about when I will be able to reply.
... quality over quantity. Long posts may look fancy, but aren't always necessary. Dialogue can be short and direct, as long as you leave room for me to respond.
... please plot with me. I genuinely do not like having to think of plot ideas all by myself, otherwise I might as well just write a fanfiction.
... I am OK with OOC chatter. I do like making new friends, but it's not always necessary. Just be friendly!
... I will only rp through PMs or Discord. Other forms are out of the question.
... please be over 18. I will not be comfortable if you are younger.

tumblr_ppjtp3eHbi1rpd9dfo4_500.gifv

Tell me about...
... your ideas! It could be a very simple "reality meets video game" type of plot, or your character is from that universe too. I'm open to hearing everything you've got and let's inspire each other!
... your preferences. Got any
devil triggers or uncomfortable topics? A canon you'd like me to play for you? Fluff? Angst? We both gotta be happy, right?

W
hat are you waiting for? Shoot me a message!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back