• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐„๐๐„ |๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Characters
Here
Other
Here

timshel

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ
giphy.gif

discussion, questions & answers, and planning.

hellooooo party people. ngl i still can't believe this got so much interest!! i'm super excited to start seeing applications roll in.

anyway -- i'm claiming a mother/matriarch position within the family, as of one of the two in the pair. i'll try and get some information up about both of them soon, but in the meantime, this page is open to begin planning character dynamics!

edit: for everyone's reference, my plan is that all of the groups will meet on the family's ranch (which is tentatively set somewhere in the rural united states).
edit 2: keep in mind that this roleplay is also set thirty years after pandemic shit hit the fan !

Last edited:
yesssss im so hyped.

dudeeee yes! i'm loving all the roles and not to mention the concept. i'm probably gonna go for either the trio or the pair because i just love them !

glad you all like the structure of the roles!! it's something i haven't seen very often but i figured it would be more appropriate for this setting? lmao

eeee all these roles are sooo good. i'm definitely leaning towards the trio!

Aaa, this sounds sick! I'm definitely going to do something for the pair; I'm always such a huge sucker for those types of dynamics (esp when I get to play gruff 'I will serve you until my death' types). If anyone would be interested in something like that, please don't hesitate to let me know :>

Macabre Macabre i planned on claiming one of the members of the pair! my goal is to have a reference done by tonight, so perhaps hold on and see what iโ€™ve got.

Definitely leaning towards the trio. To the others who are interested in that role, let me know if you want to do any relationship/dynamic planning!

IMPORTANT: as you all begin writing your characters, please keep in mind that the disease outbreak began thirty three years prior to the present. people who knew what the world was like and have clear/reliable memories of it are at least 35-40 years old. also remember that this roleplay is strictly advanced, with the expectation that you all will be writing 500-800 word posts on average! lastly, i want to remind you all that applications are competitive, so show your best work!

please refer to the rules in the interest check for more information. my private messages are open to any more questions you may have.

Last edited:
timshel timshel oxytocin oxytocin i will be plotting with you two since your in the family. Iโ€™ll get down the basics but Iโ€™ll wait for you guys to put something up or at least one of you. I plan making a girl but I can make a boy. Iโ€™m... gender fluid :โ€™D

IMPORTANT: as you all begin writing your characters, please keep in mind that the disease outbreak began thirty years prior to the present. people who knew what the world was like and have clear/reliable memories of it are at least 35-40 years old. also remember that this roleplay is strictly advanced, with the expectation that you all will be writing 500-800 word posts on average! lastly, i want to remind you all that applications are competitive, so show your best work!

please refer to the rules in the interest check for more information. my private messages are open to any more questions you may have.

heyy quick question! what year is it currently in the rp? is it 30 years from 2020?

(wow thatโ€™s a great question) yes it is! 33 years to be precise :-)

hey all~
this is an AMAZING idea and i am so pumped to dive into a character!

timshel timshel since you are the mother hen figure, would you feel comfortable with a young adult application for the family? possibly a young child that was born in the midst of this whole thing?

almost done with my mom figure's reference, about a third of the way done with my other character! hoping they'll both be done by the end of the night.
(absolutely no rush for the rest of you all, though. this is just to get the ball rolling.)

both of my characters are live. do w them what you will! looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.

he's just a boy! could use some tlc and a shower though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back