• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ž

calypso

fairest
[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #3c4245; padding: 7px; width: 45px; height: 45px; border: 1px solid #3c4245; border-radius: 100%; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin: auto; transition: .7s; font-size: 18px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #5f6769; border: 1px solid #5f6769; transition: .7s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedTab] background: #719192; border: 1px solid #719192; transition: .7s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all .7s; width: 450px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 400px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; transition: all .7s; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 [/script]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents04 show"]
From Whence They Came
[div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
introduction
One came from the sea,

One came from the sky,

One came from the mountains,

One came from the forest,

And one came from men.

Five mysterious strangers turn up one night, each one from a different part of land. One emerged from a suddenly calm sea, while one wandered out from the foggy and cold woods. One knocked on the door of an old cabin in the mountains, and one was found wandering the dark streets near a pub. And one was found on the open roads, with no clue how they got there. In fact, none of them could remember how they ended up naked in the middle of the night, injured and lost. They couldn't even remember their names, much less their past. Every single one of them said the same thing, however.

They needed you to protect them.

And they needed your help to find the others.

~~~~~~

Hey! So this is a small plot about five creatures suddenly becoming human, and their interactions with the people they had unknowingly picked to be their guardian from a dark force that threatens to wipe them out. The pairs are drawn to each other to restore their memories, but they have to follow the clues left behind by the creatures all while avoiding the forces opposing them. The creatures, in order they are originally listed as where they came from, are

A siren,

a fae,

a satyr,

a huldra,

and a dullahan.

[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
expectations
1. This is a literate RP. 3-5 paragraphs per post is the minimum, and posting once a week is ideal. Please be able to play both genders, as you will be required to apply for both a creature and a human.

2. On that note, I'm looking for four other people. Each person applying will make two characters, one human and one of the creatures. Make sure the human you make is NOT partnered to your creature, I will be assigning partners myself. (Leave the backstory of your human vague when it comes to the night they found their creature.) Everyone will come together in the RP at some point.

3. Creatures nor humans are gender-locked. Even if the creature is traditionally male or female, feel free to make them whatever you desire. Male siren, female satyr, go for it!

4. Be able to commit. Only apply if you think you can actually keep up with the RP. Also, if you cannot play two characters, I'd advise joining the RP.

5. Discord will be required!

6. If enough interest is garnered, I'll post a character application. That will include more rules about making a character, so please read it!

7. Please see the next tab to which creatures are available. (As I will be taking one and a human slot.)
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
roles
creatures

huldra

fae

satyr

siren

dullahan

humans

space

space

space

space

space
[/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐˜†-โงพ-๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ปโ€ฒ๐˜€-๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐˜†-๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€.454487/post-9951524[/div]

ooooo this looks real neat brook. can i perhaps claim the dullahan? c:

this looks super interesting oHoo.. very much would go with a male fae? perhaps? satyr works too

edit;; satyr. completely. found a great fc

Last edited:
BELIAL. BELIAL. TheInsanityOfBobSemple TheInsanityOfBobSemple jakthemenace jakthemenace low fidelity low fidelity logastellus logastellus Ayama Ayama

The character application is up! Sorry that it's so plain, homegirl being lazy about coding rn.

(That being said, anyone else is free to apply! I will likely be accepting application for a week from tomorrow or Friday.)

ohhh siren would be interesting!

calypso calypso is there any specific lore for the creatures youโ€™re drawing from? Or can we kinda come up with our own crossbreed of literature? For example, โ€œSasquatch live in a feudal society buried in the woods, away from mortal eyes, and Zaddy Sas was a poor cobbler.โ€

calypso calypso is there any specific lore for the creatures youโ€™re drawing from? Or can we kinda come up with our own crossbreed of literature? For example, โ€œSasquatch live in a feudal society buried in the woods, away from mortal eyes, and Zaddy Sas was a poor cobbler.โ€
I'd say stick close to the original lore/idea behind the creature! They're in a modern world now, but the tales surrounding them still stand true.

Creating a character sheet for three dullahan sounds exciting! I'm interested if you're still accepting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back