• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π‚𝐀𝐍'𝐓 π’πŽπŒπ„ππŽπƒπ˜ π…πˆπ— πŒπ„? [ open search thread ]

peach pit

sacred hearts club
source.gif
hello! my name's mars, i go by they/them pronouns, and i'm in the es timezone. i've got around two years roleplaying experience, with about three or four with writing. i can write anything from slice of life to horror to the sappiest of sappy romance stories, and i am also fond of marvel, with james buchanan barnes being my main muse to write for that fandom. i'm also interested in harry potter, hunger games, and rpf, and i'm open for au's for all of those universes, or sticking to canon! i don't have a writing limit/requirement either? i just ask that you give me a quality response, something i'll be able to respond to and keep the plot going!

also, just a psa, i am absolutely unable to write any more than about five paragraphs without losing my mind. i can't really do novella type writings, as i have adhd and get incredibly distracted when reading big blocks of text. my limit on my side is about 5 paragraphs, it's incredibly rare that i write more than that. just so you're aware.

okay, so, i suppose this is where i list what i can roleplay? they're all separated by fandom, oc x canon, canon x canon, etc, and i'll list my au ideas below as well! bold means character i wish to play!

MARVEL.
- james "bucky" barnes x steve rogers
- james "bucky" barnes x natasha romanoff
- wanda maximoff x steve rogers
- steve rogers x tony stark
- sam wilson x james "bucky" barnes
- thor odinson x valkyrie
- carol danvers x steve rogers
- t'challa x james "bucky" barnes
- carol danvers x valkyrie
- matt murdock x frank castle
- for canon x oc, i ask you to play: bucky barnes, steve rogers, natasha romanoff, clint barton, sam wilson, pietro maximoff.
i can play for you: peter quill, peter parker, natasha romanoff, bucky barnes, steve rogers, sam wilson, tony stark, thor odinson, t'challa udaku.

HARRY POTTER.
- oc x oc
- draco malfoy x oc
- harry potter x oc
- hermione granger x oc
[ not really interested in canon x canon for this fandom, but you can ask me for what characters you want me to play, and i'll see if we can work something out! ]

HUNGER GAMES.
- oc x oc
[ truly the only pairing i'm looking for. again, just ask. ]

RPF.
- i can play really any marvel actor/actress! the one's i'm best at are: sebastian stan, chris evans, chris hemsworth, jeremy renner, brie larson, elizabeth olsen, and scarlett johansson. i'm fine with shipping them too. just ask.

ORIGINAL PAIRINGS/SONG PLOTS.
- omegaverse / abo dynamics [ guys i'm really craving this someone do this with me please. ]
- superhero x non-powered
- good x bad
- singer x fan
- celebrity x celebrity
- celebrity x non-celebrity
- plots based off of ya novels [ ask!! please ask. ]
- harry potter universe [ so, taking marvel characters for example and placing them in the harry potter universe. ]
- honest by the neighbourhood; "change can be amazing. so i pray for the best, i pray for the best for you. i wish you could be honest, i wish you could be honest with me."
- nothing's gonna hurt you baby by cigarettes after sex; "nothing's gonna hurt you baby, as long as you're with me, you'll be just fine."
- devil's backbone by the civil wars; "oh lord, oh lord, what do i do? i've fallen for someone who's nothing like you, he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone, oh i just wanna take him home."
- oh calamity by all time low; "it's such a shame that we play strangers, no act to change what we've become."
- champagne and sunshine by plvtinum and tarro; "she got that rich girl la vibe, she whip it good in her daddy's 95 / all she wants is champagne and sunshine, looking for a good time."

please shoot me a pm if you're interested, or reply to this thread! thank you for reading this big block of text, whoops.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back