• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern god help me 艶ド

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt

A grizzly murder pushes a young detective, Ichi Nakumura, and a high school student, Dae Li, to the end of their sanity. They are being toyed with by an elusive and psychopathic serial killer that watches their every move. The choices of these men, and many other characters, are in YOUR hands. Will they live or die? Will the killer ever be caught? Play the game and find out.

Hi! Lunar here! For a long time, I've had this story planned out in my head and instead of writing a novel, I've chosen to make a quest thread! This will help with my writing and also bring the players, you guys, on an emotional and gruesome journey! The thread has already started and has had several replies, but it shouldn't take too long to read through, (only one page!). As to how I will handle players with different choices, I will first choose the majority pick, and if there is a tie, I will roll the dice! Below the IC link will be the OOC link! LMK what you think of the roleplay!
code by: S n o w
[/spoiler]

Attachments

• dae li.jpg
    dae li.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 7
  • God Help Me .jpg
    God Help Me .jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Back