• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern STRICTLY BUSINESS

vixen-chan

❀ tragic 🐶 Cat & Dog

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"Good afternoon. Please, join me for lunch."
[/div]​
» BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Henrik Hirschel (Korean Name: Jong-Su Mun)
Nickname: Hen, Su, Jong
Sexuality: Bisexual, Biromantic
DOB: February 3rd

Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: White
Height | Weight: 186 cm / 6 ft 1 in | 91 kg / 201 lbs
Body Type: Slim and lean, but he does have some muscle though it's hard to see when he's wearing clothing. Because of his outward appearance, most underestimate his actual strength.
Tattoos | Piercings: N/a | His ears are pierced so he wears earrings quite often.

» PERSONALITY;
Virtues: Level-headed, organized, strategical, clever, charming, educated, eloquent, flexible, faithful, gracious, honest, high-minded, open-minded, focused, independent, logical, orderly, loyal, mature, modest, realistic
Vices: Demanding, strict, impatient, stern, blunt, overprotective, cold, intimidating, difficult to get to know, critical, petty at times, can be stubborn sometimes, strong-willed towards certain situations, people tend to believe that he's power-hungry, a bit harsh
Likes: Reading, being busy, being respected, coffee, tea, spas, peace & quiet, savory foods, relaxing, swimming, cool breeze, formal
Dislikes: Wasting time, being late, having his hair being touched, being interrupted, disrespect, cats, moody people, loud places, messy places, (being in) filth, (being involved in) drama, pressure
Quirks: Bites on the end of his pen, messes with his glasses, pulls at his tie, tugs at his shirt collar when nervous, clears his throat a lot even when he doesn't need to, taps his foot whenever he's waiting or upset

» BIOGRAPHY;
Henrik was born in a very strict family where work was the more important factor in their lives. His father worked and his mother also worked while being a housewife of sorts. He also had an older brother who had to take care of him whenever his parents were off working. For a lot of his life, Henrik spent the most time with his elder brother. Whenever his parents were off working, the two siblings would go out and have some time to themselves and have a bit of fun. Though the fun would end whenever his parents would come back home and push the two kids into doing chores and their usual schoolwork. Henrik was always busy, which kept him from making many friends or playing with other kids around his age. Henrik spent years of being pushed through amounts and amounts of labor of schoolwork and chores until he reached his teens, where his brother went off to college, so he was left alone to his parents' rules and laws. He spent the rest of his life listening to his parents every law until he finally grew up to a full adult. He followed his father into the same business he owned, and after his father ended up retiring, he took over and continued on the work that he worked so hard on. Throughout his life, he's been continuing his father's work. He hasn't had much contact with his family because he's always working, but it isn't something that bothers him since they equally had no time for him either. Though he still wishes that things were different for him, even if he doesn't admit it, it can be seen that Henrik kind of thinks about it because he tends to daydream occasionally. He still stays in contact with his older brother, but they don't spend much time together like usual. Currently, his father has fallen ill and his mother is caring for him, which also caused her to retire from her job to take the extra time to focus on his father. Henrik occasionally helps as well, giving his parents money or even buying them food or coming over to cook for them. Even though he didn't have the best relationship with them growing up, he still obviously cares for his parents.

» MISCELLANEOUS;
🖊 . he's always sleep deprived because he stays up all night working
🖊 . probably has insomnia
🖊 . he owns a German Shepherd named "Thor"
🖊 . he will deny being tired if asked
🖊 . can't stop working until he gets it all done
🖊 . he's not very knowledgeable with trendy topics
🖊 . listens to music to help him work
🖊 . he cut his finger when trying to cut a vegetable, he still has the scar to prove it
🖊 . doesn't like being told what to do
🖊 . he has a bit of a dominant complex, he can't stand being taken control over
🖊 . he pushes himself too hard sometimes
🖊 . isn't the best when it comes to romance as he's never experienced feelings revolving around it
🖊 . he hates fireworks, they're so loud
🖊 . has never watched any movies in his entire life
🖊 . pretty much never had a childhood
🖊 . small dogs are annoying
🖊 . he can cook
🖊 . not the type to venture too far from things he's comfortable with
🖊 . isn't the type to take risks, he's very careful
🖊 . he doesn't talk about his family very much, so nobody knows of his personal life
🖊 . he's able to forgive but never forget
🖊 . takes his time with certain things but tends to rush his employees
🖊 . pretty caring, he just has a hard time expressing it

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scrolls, hover over photo
[/div]

Henrik Hirschel

with: Jessica

outfit: x

It was 12:00 in the morning. Henrik was sitting quietly in his chair, his legs crossed as he sat in front of his office desk. The day seemed to be peaceful as he could hear the faint chirps of some birds that sat on the tree branch near his window, though Henrik payed them no mind. What the birds were doing wasn't any of his business, nor did he really care. His gray eyes focused on a pile of papers that were resting on his desk, his eye studying the words that were written on the paper that rested on the top of the others. He frowned a bit. He had a lot of work to get through, but for some reason, his body refused to move in order for him to get started on his work. Perhaps he was tired? No, he didn't feel tired, plus he had coffee this morning before he even walked into his office, so there was no way he'd get tired anytime soon. Maybe it was a mind blank? That could probably be it... or perhaps he had gotten lazy. For once in his life, he felt a little lazy. His frown only grew as his mind raced with these thoughts.

Shaking his head, he was quick to straighten up and push his chair up to his desk. He had to get working, he wasn't raised to be lazy! Right when his mind came back to focus again, he had furrowed his brows. He had almost forgotten, he was also getting a new secretary today. A long sigh escaped his thinned lips. His last secretary quick because she had felt he was too "harsh" to her or something. Henrik couldn't exactly understand what she meant by that, but he didn't dwell on it for too long, he had easily gotten over the loss of his old secretary and had told his receptionist to schedule appointments with some new secretary lineups. Of course, at his requests, she had gotten right on it. And it wasn't until the next day was he told that he had a few people lined up for the job. So, that had been something he had his receptionist sit through. It wasn't until he walked in during one of the interviews did he get the strange idea of questioning the woman who had been during the interview the same moment he walked in. And actually, he quite liked her. It wasn't every day that he did this, but he figured if he wanted a suitable secretary, it was appropriate for him to step it and interview himself.

And now, it was time for her to step in and do her job. He had been very clear to her that he wanted her to be on time and prepared for her duties. Along with making sure she did everything to his standards. Maybe he was expecting too much on her first day, but first impressions were always important, correct? His mind began racing about the young woman he had chosen. Jessica Collins. She held a responsible demeanor, at least at the time, and served to be competent. But sometimes people put up an act during interviews, so you can't always be too sure if they're being sincere or not. But, Henrik felt something in her that caused him to take her in. He couldn't explain it, but then again, did he need to? It was his choice, and his words were law around here.

He had stared at the stack of papers while his thoughts raced over his new secretary. It wasn't until he blinked did he come back to reality again. His head turned, looking up at the wall clock. He scoffed. 5 minutes late. He was beginning to believe he made the wrong choice, but... he'd give her some time. He leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms as he quietly waited. More minutes went by until he finally got the buzz from the receptionist downstairs. Without opening his eyes, or even looking, he pressed his finger to the answer button.

"Sir, Jessica Collins has just arrived, and she's coming up."

"Thank you, Marabeth..."

Finally.

He waited for a few minutes until he finally opened an eye when he heard knocking on his office door. He didn't say anything for a bit, giving her some time to think on her excuse for being late, and then opened his mouth.

"Come in...."

codedbycrucialstar

Jessica walks in and says “sorry I’m late, my car wouldn’t start and I had to wait on a tow truck to get to my house. The tow truck driver was nice enough to give me a ride.” She looks at him and says “I really am sorry for being late, it won’t happen again.” She was wearing a button down blouse with no jacket, pencil skirt and heels. Her red hair was in a bun and she had some light makeup on.

Henrik Hirschel

with: jessica

tags:

He raised a brow at her explanation. He stared at her for some time before huffing and crossing his arms. "I suppose it's fine..." He muttered. His hand lifted, gently adjusting his glasses for a moment before he stood. "I'll allow for this mistake to pass, this once. Come in late again, and I won't be as forgiving. Are we clear?" When he got the sign that she understood, he sighed heavily and then nodded. "Well, I suppose since you're here now, I should get you something to be doing to make up for your late arrival." He took a moment to shift his eyes as if he was thinking about to upcoming work he was going to make her do. After a moment of silence, he finally spoke again. "Ah, Marabeth has some papers that are to be sent up here to me that I must look over. Maybe I can have you retrieve them and help organize them for me while I finish up the current work I have at the moment." He suggested. Though the suggestion soon sounded more like an order when his gaze sharpened. "Well, get going then." He ushered, waving her off before turning to sit back in his chair.

codedbycrucialstar

Jessica nods and says “right away.” She walks out of his office and walks to the elevator. She walks into the elevator after it gets to the floor she’s on. She presses the button for the lobby and waits while smoothing out her clothes. Once it gets to the lobby, she walks out. She walks to the the reception desk. She looks at Marabeth and says “I’m here to retrieve the papers for Mr. Hirschel.”

Henrik Hirschel
quote here"

with:

tags:

The young woman that was dressed in a black suit, typing away on the keyboard, paused what she was doing and shifted her gaze up to the voice that had disrupted her. Seeing that it was just the secretary, she sighed. If it had been anyone else, she would have sternly told them to leave, but the receptionist nodded when told that Henrik sent her to get the papers. She stood, turning around and picking up a stack of papers before placing them on the desk with a huff. Even though it didn't even look like a lot, the stack was certainly heavy enough to feel like a workout. "Here you go, the papers that Mr. Hirschel is in need of signing. Please note, a lot of them are rather ignorant requests or unnecessary reports." She informed her before sitting back in her chair, rolling up to the computer once more and going back to typing without another word.

~~~~

Henrik quietly scanned through the words of the paper that he held in his hand. His pen lightly tapped at the bottom of his lip, brows furrowed and eyes slightly narrowed. He seemed to be very focused at the moment, suppose his need for working decided to come back after giving his new secretary something to do. Odd as that may sound, it seemed that having people to do half of his work for him made it easier for him to get motivated to finish. It just meant he didn't have to sort things, which was one less pain to deal with. A long sigh escaped his lips, but he continued focusing quietly on his work.
codedbycrucialstar

Jessica nods and says “I will let him know.” She picks up the stack of papers and tries not to drop them. She gets a better grip on the stack of papers and walks to the elevator. She presses the button and waits for the elevator to get to the lobby. When it gets to the lobby and doors open, she walks in. She presses the button for Hendrik’s office floor and waits.

Name Here
quote here"

tags:

The man flinched a bit, having been startled a bit. Birds chirping. Damned birds. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes and shaking his head. There wasn't much he could do about unless he wanted to go and wave at them to leave like a crazy person, and he had no time to actually do that. He sighed. Could they get anymore annoying? His eyes gazed at the window, blinking a few times until he huffed and focused back on his work again.

He was almost done with the first paper he started when he suddenly heard knocking on his door. Ah, she must be back from getting those papers. Though his gaze never left the paper in front of him, he acknowledged her return with two simple words. "Come in." When she did enter, he looked over at her. He blinked a few times before pointing at an empty desk not too far away from him, that was actually across from him. "You may sit down there and organize the papers if you wish. I don't exactly how a room for you to take at the moment to do your stuff there, so this will be what you'll settle with for now." He informed. After saying his piece, he looked back at the paper and continued what he was doing. Henrik looked rather focused as he quietly wrote down on the paper with his pen, being careful of his words and how his writing came out. Though his focus was on the paper, it didn't appear that he was completely unwilling to talk to his intern, though he would prefer it be important as small talk was beyond his interest at the moment.
codedbycrucialstar

Jessica nods and says "thank you sir." She sets the stack of papers down and sits down. She starts organizing the stack and puts 'sign here markers' next to the lines for him to sign. Once she has all the papers organized, she gets up and grabs them. She walks over to his desk and says "the stack of papers are all organized and i marked where you need to sign them sir." She holds the papers out to him and smiles.

Name Here
quote here"

tags:

He had been quietly writing, having gotten through a quarter of the stack he currently had, when he was interrupted. He would have snapped at the person, but because it was Jessica, he didn't seem all that bothered. His gaze moved upward to her face, studying er for a moment before lowering his gaze down to the stack of papers in her hands, seeing that it was much smaller then from when she brought it in. His brows furrowed a bit as he straightened up a little, taking the stack of papers from her. Now, this kind of peaked his interest. She was able to organize the stack with such amazing speed. It hadn't even gotten to two minutes when she had given it to him. Henrik blinked a few times, scanning over the papers as he began quietly looking through them until he tapped the stack against the desk and then placed it to the side for now.

"I'm impressed, you organized the papers with record time." He began, focusing back on the paper he was working on currently. "You organize things often, or did you just manage to get lucky?" He asked. Even though he was making conversation with the woman, his eyes stayed focused on the paper as he began writing on the line that had a star at the end of it, indicating where he was supposed to sign.
codedbycrucialstar

Jessica nods and says "thank you sir. When I'm at my house I make sure everything is organized and stacked." She smiles and looks at him with her hands in front of her. She keeps looking at him while keeping her hands in front of her and says "Marabeth said that some of the papers that you need to sign are ignorant requests or unnecessary reports."

Henrik Hirschel

tags:

Henrik raised a brow. "I see..." He muttered. "Then you have experience with this kind of thing..." He said, mainly to himself but then straightened up and then listened as she brought up the papers and how some had been unneeded of his concern. "Ah, alright, thank you." He nodded before leaning back against his chair once more. "Well, suppose since you have done this for me, you may have a sit." He said. He didn't really need anything else of her as of right now, so he wasn't too keen on having her do much besides that simple favor for him. Maybe something would come up, but he doubted for today.
codedbycrucialstar

Jessica nods while looking at him and says “your welcome sir. Thank you.” She walks over to her desk and holds the back of her skirt as she sits down in the chair. She smiles and organizes it a little bit. She puts everything in their proper places as she tries to keep herself busy while waiting. After everything is in their proper places, she looks around for something to do.

Last edited:

Henrik Hirschel

tags:

Henrik tapped his foot against the floor. He was focused on his work. He shifted his gaze up to Jessica when he noticed she was looking around, probably trying to find something to do, or just waiting for him to tell her to do something. Though Henrik wasn't sure he had much for her to do today besides the papers he needed from Marabeth. He bit his bottom lip before sighing as he rested the paper he had been looking at on the table and then rested his arms on his desk. He stared at Jessica for a moment before speaking suddenly as he leaned back into his chair. "Tell me about yourself."

codedbycrucialstar

Jessica turns around and looks at him. She keeps looking at him and says “I like to read and go horseback riding in my free time. What about you?” She smiles and crosses her legs at the ankle. She places her hands on her lap as she looks at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back