• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern P L A C E B O

Takuwan

moved to acc: 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.

nero.regular.png

loading2.gif

????????? ?????? . . .

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ??????? ?

Under the control of a dictatorship, our freedom is limited. Monitored 24/7 and convinced that we are living a life of luxury. The educational system is hijacked, jobs are assigned, not willingly taken. We never know what will happen to us when we rebel, too afraid to speak out. We never know if we're being watched; privacy taken away from us. Our vision is distorted. This government is nothing but a corrupt figure; conquered by men who know nothing of remorse or poverty.

We are the ones who should stand up. We are the ones who need to do something. They are nothing.

It's up to you to choose who you are. What you will be and whether or not you'll make a difference.

. . . ??????? ??? ????????? ????, ??'?? ????? ? ???? . . .

nero.regular.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nero.regular.png

????????? ?????? . . .

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

?

0 0 1

?

Keep your posts at a three paragraph MINIMUM. The more detailed, the more we have to work with. I will make exceptions here and there as I'm quite lenient. In fact, I myself, might not even follow this rule. Just.. don't break it multiple times.

?

0 0 2?

No Godmodding/God-Moding/Bunnying. Do NOT kill off another person's character with out their consent. And don't forget that everyone has a weakness. Your character isn't perfect. No character should be. There are going to be situations where your character will eventually fall into danger, meaning they most likely won't get out with nothing; make it realistic. They're most-likely going to get out with at least a scratch.

?

0 0 3

?

This is a role play in a modern day setting; nothing extremely futuristic. It still has your modern day tech and buildings with a little bit of that futuristic flair. No gadgets you'd find in your average futuristic movie/setting.

?

0 0 4

?

If you have an issue with posting or are going on a hiatus as well as have problems with another role player in the 'game', then please contact me!

?

0 0 5

?

This role play revolves around your characters, their experiences as well as taking down a government that is fucking everything up. Your characters

must

work together; depending on which side you're on, of course. I'm not saying that they

have

to get along, but they at least have to work well together in order to achieve the change they want.

?

0 0 6

?

This is a role play that will have gore, violence, and cursing. There will be romance, but that is not the focal point. You do not have to have romance, really. Anything of sexual nature, fade to black. I'm very sure that no one wants to read about your characters' sexual adventures. There is no minimum on cursing, as in real life, there are people who curse as if it was what they were taught.

. . . ??????? ??? ????????? ????, ??'?? ????? ? ???? . . .

nero.regular.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back