• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom || NORAGAMI RP ||

Soulless

REBOOTED ☁

Based on the anime Noragami, this story will be an AU of the original series.

OOC will be on Discord; including Fanart, IM, Headcanons, and more!

giphy.gif

Some little info:

• ALL characters will be OCs, non-Canon

• About 5-7 people

• 1 character per person

• Romance is encouraged!

• No Godmodding

• I prefer to have this as an ongoing thing so I appreciate having people who are committed to the rp. If you want to join but have concerns about your post activity, pm me.

~Please let me know if you're interested~

Sounds good. But I'm at work right now and I won't be out for another 9 hours, this isn't normal I promise, we have the health inspector comming in today, so everybody is on deck till, they leave and then I have to do my normal work. I'll post the CS then sorry about that normally I'd be able to post even during work, but we're super busy today.

How many more people you lookin' for? I'm interested as well.
Until people are accepted, everyone is welcome right now until spots are taken, ranging from 5-7 spots including myself. I will be posting my character tomorrow as I work on plans for the story.

I can't wait to plan with everyone in the rp! :3D:

What are the odds someone could play an actual kami as their OC like how Bishamonten, Ebisu and such are real but are characters in the story?

What are the odds someone could play an actual kami as their OC like how Bishamonten, Ebisu and such are real but are characters in the story?
Oh yeah that's fine! ? Just let me know what deity you'd like to take [pm me] so I can keep check

*UPDATE*

I apologize for my delayed cs. My mental health hasn't been that great lately. However, I will try my best to get my cs up asap this week!

Yea I'm pretty sure this RP is still accepting. There haven't even been seven people who've expressed interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back