• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Besieged

July 18, 2017
1518hrs
D Company's 22nd day in Grindes

Sgt. Faris Woods
I gestured the militiamen to come over. Anam and Biela came first, their guns smoking from the barrel, with two of the men already pointing guns at the prisoner the moment they got to my position. I asked Biela. "Interrogate this guy. See if he knows where the jammers are." Biela nodded, and reciprocated the order to Anam and the rest. They quickly got to work, with Anam slinging his gun on his back, before slapping the rebel awake.

Speaking in the local Femosi language, I couldn't understand a word they were saying, but I could guess from the facial gestures and the attitude, that our 'prisoner' is still unwilling to speak. A few punches from Anam seemed to persuade him to think otherwise, though, and the man soon broke after 3 or 4 punches, his nose already trickling down blood. I guess Anam had some bottled-up anger that needed releasing. I could spot one of the militiamen popping out a grin upon seeing the Femosi rebel in blood.

As he spoke, Anam nodded, pressing forward the questions. And finally, seemingly gotten what they needed, Anam released his grip on the rebel's collar, and let him fall to the ground, and spoke to Biela, who then translated for me. "See, rebel's not know where-be exact, but he tell is one Jam-thingee, 100 meter North of these'ere land. In defended position, very-a strong, ah." As I quickly deciphered what the guy said through his accent, I formulate a plan.

With the amount of men we have, an assault is out of the question. And we're not exactly suitable for a sneak-in, either. But maybe, just maybe... I glanced back at our vehicles, spotting the amount of ammunition and firepower we have, especially those anti-tank weapons. I turn to the men, especially the militiamen. "If this guy's not bluffing, then that's where we're going. Get the launchers from our rides, and the ammo too. I'll brief you on the way." As they move to pick the guns up, I turn back to the prisoner, who in turn, looked back at me with a confused eye.

"What do we do with you?" I said, looking at the rebel, but gesturing to everyone. I was open to suggestions as to how we treat this... guy. We might be committing a few war crimes soon, but at this point, a rulebook that someone wrote to dictate something as unpredictable and lawless as a war, was the least of my problems.

Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Trappy Trappy Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Velkyn Velkyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back