• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests ミ☆ winnie's coding chambers | open

christy

𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨
welcome to winnie's coding chambers

DIRECTORY
freebies | requests

hello, this is my coding shop where i will be offering custom made bb code. i also have premade bb code available, and you can click the link above to take you to those freebies. those also act as examples of bbcode i make, in case you want a feel of the kind of stuff i do. i have a couple of rules for requesters however, and they are as follows:

⋆ — i am doing this all without expecting anything in return, but please note that, for the best results, you have to be as descriptive as possible in your forms! lack of ideas or description can result in being denied.​
⋆ — please be patient! coding takes time so know that it might be a while before i can make a delivery.​
⋆ — please post all requests here! i do not accept requests through PMs, only queries.​
⋆ — that's another thing -- i reserve the right to deny anyone. i'd appreciate if nobody took it to heart. if i feel i cannot complete your request to the best of my abilities, then i will have to deny. the same goes for if you go against one of my rules.​
⋆ — i would request that you do not ask me for something to be made if you've already asked someone else. it's not that i have anything against other designers, however i feel it would be a waste of both of our times if we're making the same thing for a person and only one is used, or maybe not even both.​
for some help, inspiration or useful resources, click

for the form you can fill out, please click

Last edited by a moderator:
QUEUE

⋆ — open
⋆ — open
⋆ — open
⋆ — open

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!! I previously did rough bbcoding but with this whole bbcode+ I can't figure it out anymore and I really need help doing some (what I hope is) simple designs for a roleplay I'd like to make. Is it possible you could help me?

woah woah woah i absolutely love the character sheet!! it's so subtle and elegant~ i wanna use it but the code doesn't seem to be on there??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back