• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 〷 shameless oc//canon pairings! 〷 -- updated !

sundrop

「 日光 」
Hi everyone, it's sundrop! I used to roleplay here quite a bit ago and had to go on a hiatus. Up until recently I've found some more time to sit down and do a bit of writing, so I decided to start a new account from scratch and meet some new homies! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

rules&what i'm looking for in a partner
Please be excitable about the plotting and stuff! I lose so much interest when my partner replies with a simple 'okay sounds good' or ' i think that'll work'. Get excited with me! Help me come up with fun and juicy ideas! Let's bounce things back and forth! I love to gush and fangirl sue me okay.
I'm looking for a literate partner! But I'm not looking to write novels, I totally believe in quality over quantity. I think 3+ paragraphs is cool with me? Just give me details and style and all that good stuff and I'll be happy as a clam!

Doubling is required! And putting equal effort and love into each character is required as well! I can promise you I'll pour my soul into the character I play for you, and I expect it from you, too. You'll catch me making pinterest boards and music playlists and moodboards and all dat shit for both pairings :"> unless you'd prefer to only play a canon character. which, i mean, is totally up to you~
Be patient! I have work and I make random plans with friends and family so replies may not always be every single day. Feel free to drop a message if you're ever concerned, but please don't bombard me!
Be 18+! I won't budge on this, sorry! i'm twenty-something and would prefer my partner to be as well.

a little bit about me
I'm over the age of eighteen! I also have a job and other things going on in life! Usually I can respond multiple times a week, but I will warn you if it'll exceed a week :>
On my side of the doubling, I prefer a m x f pairing. However! On your side, I'm down for anything — m x f, f//, m//, non-binary, trans, the list goes on and on! Whatever makes you happy, my friend :")
Once things get rolling I will 10000% send lots of headcanons, fanart, pinterest boards, music, and so on and so forth
I love to chat! Chat with me about anything tbh, never feel afraid to hit me up <3
I will always be respectful of your wishes, I aim to please! I ask that you do the same. We're all here to just have a lil' bit of fun ^^

pairings a-plenty!!
i will post who I would like you to play, as well as who i'm willing to write for you!
p.s. if your fandom isn't here hmu with it and we'll see if i'll be down for it!

*** is what i'm craving!
MCU/Superhero***
I'd like you to play — Peter Parker, Dick Grayson
I can play — T'Challa, Loki, Thor, Beast Boy, Peter Quill, or hmu with others!
My Hero Academia (warning - i’ve only just started the third season!)
I'd like you to play — Bakugo, Todoroki
I can play — anyone i think! HMU and we'll see!
Haikyuu!!***
I'd like you to play — Nishinoya, Tanaka
I can play — Daichi, Asahi, Hinata, Kageyama
Detroit: Become Human
I'd like you to play — RK800, RK900, Gavin Reed
I can play — literally anyone lmaooo
Resident Evil
I'd like you to play — Leon
I can play — anyone?
Mystic Messenger ****(i haven't even finished my first run-through but i'm in love #help)
I'd like you to play — Jumin, 707
I can play — Anyone!!
except for Saeran and Rika

Shameless
I'd like you to play — Lip or older!carl
I can play — Anyone ! ^^
More to be added! Hit me up with ideas!

Last edited:
Hey im looking for tchalla, i can rp as peter parker
But i can only write less than three sentances or less

Hey! I'm always looking for good ocxcanon RPs for My Hero Academia, and I've written for Bakugo a few times so I'm pretty comfortable with him. Hit me up if you're still looking! I saw that you love making headcanons and spamming pinterest boards and such and boooooy, I feel like we'd get along well. xD

Hey, are you still doing this? I'd love to roleplay My Hero Acadamia with you! Also this part:
Please be excitable about the plotting and stuff! I lose so much interest when my partner replies with a simple 'okay sounds good' or ' i think that'll work'. Get excited with me! Help me come up with fun and juicy ideas! Let's bounce things back and forth! I love to gush and fangirl sue me okay.

You have no idea how many people I've talked ideas with, and they just replied so curt and passively! It's very disheartening when I see that, and it makes me feel as if the person just isn't interested.

Anyway, I'm cool with everything you've listed! Like I'm eighteen plus and all that, and what not. Also, if you're interested in making pinterest boards and stuff, I think I may be able to get into that as well!

just a heads up to everyone who has commented/pm’ed me! i’m on vacation right now so i may not be able to reply until tonight or tomorrow...tuesday by the latest! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back