【kpop rp partners needed】

honey_bear

novice
Hi !! I'm looking for anyone to roleplay kpop with me. I have been carving for some kpop roleplay for the longest time. please help me.... T T
Before I get down to the groups, here are some things that I want to clear out.

• I don't do homosexual pairings. [ I apologize deeply if you want to do a male x male / female x female pairings. I don't have anything against the LGBT+ community. I simply cannot roleplay this. I can only do heterosexual pairings. ]
  • I do reply everyday, but as of now, I have very limited Internet access. [ I will try everything to reply to you. ]
  • I write more than three lines per reply. I tend to give back what you have given to me.
  • My English is not the best, since it's not my native language. I apologize in advance if there's any mistakes in my reply.
  • I don't mind starting first. But, sometimes my starter is not the best.

Alrighty !!
Now, for the plots, I prefer to discuss it with my partners. I mainly wish for a fluffy and angst plot with the love interest remain as idols, as well as interactions between our characters. I am very flexible with the story lines.

For the list of groups ;
[boy bands] ASTRO*, B.A.P*, Boyfriend, BTOB*, BTS*, EXO*, GOT7*, JYJ, MBLAQ, MONSTA X*, NCT [all units]*, SEVENTEEN*, SHINee, Super Junior, VIXX* & ZE:A
[girl bands] APink*, BESTie, BLACKPINK*, BONUSBaby, Dreamcatcher, f(x), GFriend, Girl's Generation, Hello Venus, KARA, Oh My Girl, Sistar, T-Ara & TWICE*.
(I know that I've included some bands that have been disband. T T) | (The ones with the star are my current cravings.) | (The ones in Italic are well-verse, meaning I know all the members as I have been playing/stanning them for a long time. ^^ The non-italics are mainly new one and I'm still learning about the members. Though, I can still play them since I will do research on the members.)

I go for 1x1, double up & OC x Cannon.
Just a side note, the usual name I use for my character is Moon Sooyun. ^ ^

I also love talking to my partners outside of the roleplay. ^^
I think that's all for now. If you want to role play with me, please pm me.
[I prefer to have my partners to pm me first. ]

Thank you for reading my thread !!

Last edited:
I'm most certainly interested in strumming up a roleplay with you! <3 Shoot me a pm if you're still looking, dear <3

hey there, just wondering if you would be interested in maybe playing lalisa from blackpink, sunny from gg, victoria from f(x), or gyuri from kara? i'm always looking for someone to play these ladies. c:

in return i usually play boys from bap, exo, monsta x, or bts with a preference for the rappers of the group.

also i don't think i can send pms yet, so that's why i'm bugging you here lol.

♫ bump heartue! ♫ looking for more partners to do a double + oc x canon rp
[ bad boy by red velvet ]

Hello! I’d love to role play with you! We both like a lot of the same groups, it looks like.

OMG I'd love to do a K-pop rp with you! Honestly, I could go with pretty much any group...fav's would be BTS (duh), Astro, Got7, and Twice.

Users who are viewing this thread