• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 【GODSLAYER ACADEMY】

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
(please kill me)

if you came here expecting quality
you came

to the wrong place

you like
cannot stop my flexibility jutsu,
jason walker man
3XBj.gif

(gif broke, but lord shaggy-sama is flexing in it)

1AF6.gif
GODSLAYER ACADEMY

Cast:
tumblr_p8172rXAc41wn2b96o2_400.gif
Starring
my mental breakdown

Co-Starring
alcoholism
EarlyBlaringEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif
Guest Starring
discord request & advice
e71b0d04fbd8f325013ea354dc6a1b19.gif
Directed By
Michael Bay

okay, so this roelplay takes place in Kansas in an alternate universe where Mega-Ultra-Satans attacked the world in 1999 from their plane of Mega-Ultra-Satan-Hell. It turns out that they were actually being manipulated by Naoki Todo also known as Human/Witch Hybrid also known as Eyepatch whose parents were killed when he was nine year old by himself, and since then he has set out to get vengeance.
anime-evil-laugh-gif-3.gif
In order to do so he found the ninety-six McGuffin Muffins and he spread them out across the Kansasian plane of existence, between the layers of dimensions that chain themselves to the world....he had a cursed knife whiuch allowed him to rip open a hole in spacetime and letting in Mega-Ultra-Satans from Mega-Ultra-SatanHell in order to distract the true hero of reality and Japan known as Jason Walker. Jason managed to gather the McGuffin Muffins, allowing his Power Nuggets to achieve a new level of power, which he used to beat Naoki and seal him into Mega-Ultra-Satan-Hell along with the rest of the scum he released. since then, he valiantly sacrificed himself in a fight against the evil gods of Omega-Kule-World, where he used his life-force to seal Shaggy in the Dark dimension.
tumblr_n4yhk34KTU1s8h1vlo1_500.gif
Now it is 2033 in New Yokio, which is kind of sci-fi but also Edo period but it also has new york elements.

Locations

- Godslayer Academy: (ゴッドスレイヤーアカデミー Goddosureiyā Akadamī): It is an academy that trains godslayers to fight evil gods from Omega-Kule-World and demons from Mega-Ultra-Satan-Hell.
- Choco Taco Academy (チョッコ・タッコ・の・アッカッダミー・アウォード・ウィナー Choko Tako no Akadamī Awoudo Winna): It is a rival school to Godslayer Academy and more successful due to its use of Demon Nuggets to artificially increase the power of the students.
- Mega-Ultra-Satan-Hell Portal: It can be found in the city square of New Yokio, though it is currently sealed.

Villains
CircularHeartyCob-small.gif

-
『Shaggy』; a powerful creature currently sealed in the Dark dimension though according to rumor and spirit traffic he will break out in the next 100 years but possibly sooner....
- Amaterasu no Kimigami: a weird trickster god of machines and mountain dew who enjoys gaming..... he often invades game stores to loot CPU to add to his massive collection of unused computer parts
- Bananarama-sama: the evil banana god overlord from another dimension who is suspected to be in cahoots with Mega-Ultra-Satans and is working to release them as well as Shaggy to avenge his dead parents who were bananas eaten by Jason Walker
- Naoki Todo: killed his parents and is slaying witches currently and trying to atone because he believes Jason Walker died because of him. he is a dark vigilante of the night known as Eyepattsu no Seiryuu
- Izuru godslayername: a former godslayer graduate, he has since destroyed Mrs. Peterson's farm with a boulder and is now wanted dead or alive for 500000 yen. he desires to achieve higher power and become a god himself
- Death the Travel Agent: with his scythe he kills godslayers to prevent them from killing gods

Rules
- use japanese as often as possible
- killing or avenging your parents is encouraged
- must be below 19 years old unless you're over 200 years old, but must appear young
- must have at least one Power Nugget
- must have at least one jutsu technique tree
- we start with 4+ players

Fable Fable Hanarei Hanarei

and Reinhardt Reinhardt

i am no longer human
just a blank, dead shell
kill me

Last edited:
I feel no regret or shame.

If anyone's confused, Fyuri and Hanarei asked for this to be made. If you have concerns or problems, please, bring it up with them.

You forgot to add that their characters must have the surname Walker.
This is the best clickbait, and best of all, Community Gudelines says this is legal.

I actually intend to do this insanity if any players show up

bad grammer necesary thouh

I have nothing to do with this, I'd like to discredit all false claims putting blame on me for this fit of madness.

This is just Birdsie going insane. Don't @ me.

I'll play this. But only if I can play a 16 year old pretending to be a 200 year old pretending to be 16 years old. But no one knows that she's not the typical God Slayer because she's actually a God Slayer pretending to be a god in hiding, by pretending to be a God Slayer.

She also invented rap.

I'll play this. But only if I can play a 16 year old pretending to be a 200 year old pretending to be 16 years old. But no one knows that she's not the typical God Slayer because she's actually a God Slayer pretending to be a god in hiding, by pretending to be a God Slayer.

She also invented rap.
My character invented rap don't copy me before I got here gawd!

I can't use ultra instinct shaggy but I can use my OC super reflexes Daggy,
He's a broody drug addict who is also three world's best ranked martial artist who invented rap, shits bass lines and spews dubstep and acid.

HE TRAVELED THROUGH SPACE JUST TO GET HIS GIRLFRIEND BACK BUT DECIDED NOT REVIVE HER AT THE LAST SECOND BECAUSE HE DOESNT DESERVE HER.

Lol

He's a broody drug addict who is also three world's best ranked martial artist who invented rap, shits bass lines and spews dubstep and acid.

HE TRAVELED THROUGH SPACE JUST TO GET HIS GIRLFRIEND BACK BUT DECIDED NOT REVIVE HER AT THE LAST SECOND BECAUSE HE DOESNT DESERVE HER.

Lol
that's bulllll I would sue

Lol

Jesus, I can't compete with this. You win, sir.

My character was a godslayer that slayed a god, and cause she slays a certain god she became a god herself, which being the slayer she couldn't stand it so she slayed herself which the act of a slaying a second god caused a miracle caused her to be revive once again as a regular godslayer thus she could slay other gods again. All to prove to herself she could get over her lover who was killed by a god but then got somehow revived as a god themselves that she will tragically find out about and then have to kill him as a good in order to do her slaying job in which she will view it as the gods fault and fuel her to slay more.

Super reflexes Daggy has three fathers who are gods and a demon mother, he was conceived and born with six full blood moons in the sky,

Each birthday his gang of parents would give him a titan to fight, if he defeated the monster he could have dinner and if he was defeated he would get stronger because he wanted dinner and he would kill the monster to get dinner.
With that ambition and goal Daggy has never lost because he's afraid of being hungry

What the fuck. I thought I was mentally debased, but y'all beat me to it. Ok, sure, I'll do this.

We can just post a thread saying Daggy won or lost against the shaggy and move on but yea If your up for it I can shit post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back