• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern γ€π•Šπ”Όβ„•π•‹π•€β„•π”Όπ•ƒ - π•†πŸŸγ€‘- π‘π„π‚π‘π”πˆπ“πŒπ„ππ“ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 # <REDACTED>

**PLEASE REMEMBER NOT TO POST ANY WIP CS HERE AS THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO DO SO!! WORK ON THEM IN YOUR OWN PRIVATE WORKSHOPS!!**

Wow this is cool.
I don't know if you're still looking for characters but I'd surely be glad to join on the ride; definitely something up my alley.

This looks actually pretty cool! I'd really like to hop on!

Could you pretty please fix the interest check? Even on my computer I'm unable to read it (I had to go into to page source just to read a little bit about the organization and stuff). Could just be a problem on my end but I'd really love for just a text version.

Wow, I've been hankering for something to scratch my operator itch. I'll start on a character, post-haste!

vixe vixe & dimensional dimensional & irusu irusu & Noivian Noivian & Dover Dover & CosmicComet CosmicComet & RayPurchase RayPurchase & qwerty; qwerty; & Butcher Bird Butcher Bird & a z u l a a z u l a & Maree Maree & springtime springtime & feverdream feverdream & Newson Newson & Remembrance Remembrance & plexiglas plexiglas & Yarrow Yarrow & amended amended

quick update!!

if all goes as planned the cs and ooc threads should be up next friday evening. at this time all lore needed to complete your cs's will be provided and the prospective start date is 04/27/2019, at which time i will stop accepting new or wip-characters. you all should already have a lot of your cs done in your private workshop so i will not be lax on the deadline unless a family emergency comes up or something of the sort. i've also decided that each person may have two characters max in this roleplay, however your first character must be completely finished and accepted before you may apply for a second one.

in the meantime, please heart this post reaffirming your interest in sentinel-07 so i can tweak the story arcs according to the amount of oc's i'm expecting.

Last edited:
just out of curiosity, is this still open for interest? it's creative as heck and i'd love to join

All I have left to do is just the personality and history, which I think I'll get a lot done when I have provided lore. Really excited to see how Steven works out in Setinel-07!

I'm semi-interested, waiting to see the proper lore and the like before fully committing, cuz it's pretty sparse to make a decision now. But for what little's available, I'm interested.

Hey, I'm new to this site, but this sounds really interesting. I'll make sure to keep an eye on this. uwu

wow i canf believe it took me THIS long to reply to this but hi yes hewwo uwu u know im interested love ❀❀

that's because the thread hasn't been posted yet! apologies for the delay, everybody, but my real life schedule has delayed what i'd had planned when i first posted this check. this also means there'll be an extension on character acceptance. i will tag everyone as soon as the cs page is up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back