• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic 【The Variable Project: Vector】

TheRetro TheRetro @zenguardian Yesman Yesman The Chronicler The Chronicler @Kirito Kei

If y'all still alive and interested, I believe this is enough interest for me to start working on an OoC post.

In the meantime, if it's permissible to make a Discord group chat for this, would everyone be up for joining it? Would make explaining the plot and everything else a bit easier, as well as discussing any character ideas you may have.
I'm down for using Discord

https://discord.gg/JbRXP

Give your RPN name when you join so I know who is who.

Also, TheRetro TheRetro , our characters' personal equipment will actually be a small sphere they can control at will with their minds. Not to say more advanced technologies won't also exist, but they aren't the real focus of the roleplay.

G'day!! I'd possibly be interested in this and I know for sure some others who would be~ :3

Is this still accepting? I'd like to join. I'm a bit rusty, since I had work, but I've recently gotten enough time to really dig myself into a neat world and concept. :^D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back