『 B L A N K 』

First ask Tara if she knows anything about either the bullet or the code - feels kind of random to find those in a chocolate factory. Then things get rather complicated. [3] is clearly a trap, since it's the obvious way. [2] gets us exactly where we want to be - we're a sharpshooter after all, so we want the height advantage - therefore, don't take that way either, it'll be a trap as well.

Seems like we should search the blocked room for the second bonus mission first.

Thirded!

B L A N K

Executor Operation No. 007-1893401

Mission Objectives:

□ Get to Acestar Limited Chocolate Factory, Beal Street, San Diego.

□ Assassinate Philip Terrel.

Optional Objectives:

□ Remain undetected.

□ Data Error.

Executor BLANK

Vitality: ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Stamina: ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Ammo: ▌▌

“T.A.R.A.”, you say.

“Yes, User BLANK?”, T.A.R.A. responds, still in helmet volume.

“I have acquired a code, but I don’t know what it’s for.”, you take out the piece of paper you found earlier. “Can you figure it out?”

“I will try my best, User BLANK.”, she replies. “Please tell me the code.”

You took your P.E.T. out of your pocket, and placed the paper just right beneath the camera lens. “It’ll take long, just take a look at it.”

“Very well.” The sounds of a supercomputer processing information at an alarming rate softly resonates from the P.E.T for a short while. Then, a notification ping echoed through your mask. “This is a redeem code. You have obtained 1 gold card.”

“That’s Executor currency. What is a redeem code doing in this place?”, you ask.

“My calculations are saying that an Executor came here before you and left it for an unknown reason.”, T.A.R.A. says. “Though this cannot be proven without physical evidence.”

“Whether it is true or not, a redeem code in here only shows that this Philip Terrel might be a lot more dangerous than expected.”, you reply, as you put back both the P.E.T. and the . “I’ll have to take precaution.”

“Do not worry User BLANK.”, T.A.R.A. answers back. “I have your back.”

You snickered upon hearing this. T.A.R.A. sure is a somewhat reliable AI, but things out in the field are unpredictable - she won’t be able to do much unless it concerns tech or info. Her comment lightened the mood a little bit, though, and that’s somehow helpful.

You make you way to a room near you, however, the entrance is blocked by a four broken lockers. You leaned in on a wall, and tried to squeeze in through a small opening, but your entire arm couldn’t even fit in. The metal of the lockers seems to have withered and are slowly rusting away. You examine it for a quick moment, and found out  that they can be removed, though not very easily.

[1] Try to remove the blockage.

[2] See if you can destroy the blockage.

[3] Give up and choose a different path to take.

[4] Write-in.

Ok - at this point, everything seems to scream that it's a bad idea to enter this room. However, there are a few things to consider:

- it seems to be blocked for quite some time; therefore, ancient treasure might be waiting ready to be grabbed by an agent like us.

- more importantly, it doesn't seem like our forerunner took this path; therefore, this room is at least safer than one other location in this building - which means there really isn't anything to be worried about.

- lastly, we're an awesome agent with a sniper rifle, with the one and only TARA as our companion and a cloaked motorbike waiting for us - we won't turn around because there is a damn pile of rubbish in the way, right?

This leaves us with either option 1 or 2, or a clever idea someone else can come up with. The agent who came here probably tried to be sneaky and died - therefore, I propose we take [2]: show no fear and break through the barricade in a heroic and intimidating manner - after asking TARA if she'll take care of our eulogy if things go horribly wrong.

Ok - at this point, everything seems to scream that it's a bad idea to enter this room. However, there are a few things to consider:

- it seems to be blocked for quite some time; therefore, ancient treasure might be waiting ready to be grabbed by an agent like us.

- more importantly, it doesn't seem like our forerunner took this path; therefore, this room is at least safer than one other location in this building - which means there really isn't anything to be worried about.

- lastly, we're an awesome agent with a sniper rifle, with the one and only TARA as our companion and a cloaked motorbike waiting for us - we won't turn around because there is a damn pile of rubbish in the way, right?

This leaves us with either option 1 or 2, or a clever idea someone else can come up with. The agent who came here probably tried to be sneaky and died - therefore, I propose we take [2]: show no fear and break through the barricade in a heroic and intimidating manner - after asking TARA if she'll take care of our eulogy if things go horribly wrong.

I back this very , very much.

I second this for forever

Yup, agree to this as well. 

Fifthed? Idk.

B L A N K

Mission Objectives:

Optional Objectives:

□ Remain undetected.

□ Data Error.

Executor BLANK

Ammo: ▌▌

“T.A.R.A.”, you say, looking at the blockage..

“Yes, User BLANK?”, T.A.R.A. answers.

“Prepare to initiate Emergency Protocol 12 in case things get out of hand.”, you continue.

“Are you sure about this User BLANK?”, T.A.R.A. says.

“Yes.”, you clench your fist.

“Understood. Who will be the recipients of this?”, T.A.R.A. asks again.

“Everyone.”, you breathe deeply.

“What do you mean, User BLANK?”, T.A.R.A. questions you once more.

“I mean what I said. Everyone.”, you say with a very serious tone. “All of the Executors, J.O.E., The Augmentor, and even those that I may have forgotten about.”

“Very well.”, T.A.R.A. responded. “I will be starting the contact  registration process”

“Here goes nothing.”, you sigh, taking a step forward.

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px] [/SIZE]

[1] Use your P.E.T. to destroy the blockage.

[2] Use your bare hands to destroy the blockage..

[3] Use a random metal debris to destroy the blockage..

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px][4] Write-in.[/SIZE]

Tags (to notfiy): @Riuma @Anomaly @Stormblessed @HK Fifty[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Lavender @Pine @Silanon[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]

[1] I can't think of a spectacular way to get in there - so I'll put my bet on the P.E.T. to do something memorable for us.

B L A N K

Mission Objectives:

Optional Objectives:

□ Remain undetected.

□ Data Error.

Executor BLANK

Ammo: ▌

The loud sound of a gunshot echoed throughout the building as you fired a bullet towards the blockage, at a very close range using you P.E.W. You were surprised at the results.

The power it packed was truly something to behold - the mere force that propelled the bullet to its target was enough to dent almost all of the debris and further weaken its durability, not only that, but the recoil you took almost caught you off-guard. You were now at least a meter away from your initial position.

The bullet pierced everything it passed through, creating a linear set of holes, only to stop once its momentum had been fully diminished.

This is the power of your weapon, no wonder it had limited bullets.

The debris, ruined by the shot, fell into smaller pieces and scattered around the area. The path to the room was now clear, but at what  cost? The deafening sound of gunshot will have already alerted the enemy of your presence, you need to be more careful now.

And as expected, a response came from the opened door far away. A voice was heard, along with the ever-growing noise of footsteps. “Who’s there?”, it said.

You act by instinct, and rush inside the room, which contained nothing but more debris and a somewhat functional ladder to both the upper and lower levels.

The sound of the footsteps were getting louder, the resident of this building is slowly nearing towards you. And you cannot afford to be seen. You must not be caught. 

[1] Climb to the upper level.

[2] Descend to the lower level.

[3] Write-in.

Last edited by a moderator:
[2] If only for the simple reason that it takes less time to get out of sight this way - also, there are usually more rooms in the top where you can get stuck than in the cellar. And please let us ask TARA if there is some kind of silencer available for our weapon - not that it matters this time, but it might prove useful in the future.

[2] If only for the simple reason that it takes less time to get out of sight this way - also, there are usually more rooms in the top where you can get stuck than in the cellar. And please let us ask TARA if there is some kind of silencer available for our weapon - not that it matters this time, but it might prove useful in the future.

Agreed! 

Yesh, I like this. 

Fourthed! If possible it would be cool to like... just slide down the ladder rather than climbing.

This is my vote.

[1] Have a short look around - while the man might try to warn our target, we don't want to miss any legendary items hidden in the corner. Meanwhile, ask T.A.R.A. if there are more crucial details we might have forgotten. I don't want to end up dying just because our weapon was supposed to have a twenty-four hour cooldown before being used a second time.

[1] Have a short look around - while the man might try to warn our target, we don't want to miss any legendary items hidden in the corner. Meanwhile, ask T.A.R.A. if there are more crucial details we might have forgotten. I don't want to end up dying just because our weapon was supposed to have a twenty-four hour cooldown before being used a second time.

As always , your idea is the best course of action. 

Silanon might as well be writing this alongside Reinhardt xD . This is my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back