『 B L A N K 』 - OOC

No worries, hope you feel better as soon as possible!

Hello everyone Reinhardt here.

I am afraid I will have to stop this QL, or better yet, put it in an indefinite hiatus. I've lost my muse for this, and I would not want to give you half-assed posts. I know it is disappointing to have a QL with a slight potential for greatness to be ceased, but things like this are unavoidable.

I am sorry, everyone, for my incompetence and my shortcomings.

Thank you very much for the time you spent replying and supporting the QL.

Thank you for these two amazing QL's, it has been a pleasure to follow them during the last couple of months. Awesome posts, great choices - couldn't have asked for much more. No need to be sorry - life changes constantly, and even the best ideas might lose their appeal over time when other projects call for your attention. Enjoy your time here; thanks for the posts, showing us your world, and letting us take part in these stories of yours. Cheers.

I understand. Life has a habit of making things unfeasible , stalling things , or even putting a definite end to them. Nevertheless , I did enjoy this QL while it was active , and I do thank you for putting it up. It was a wonderful ride while it lasted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back