• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 『 14тн avenυe – a coммυnal lιvιng groυp rp 』

geminiy

v tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
14th Avenue

• a communal living rp

coded by weldherwings.

OVERVIEW

XD69Ntb.png

Welcome to 14th Avenue Community Living! Newly created in 2020, 14th Avenue was created to be a cost-efficient way for young adults aged 21-29 to branch out into the world. Residents are unique and diverse. Are you a student? Artist? Entrepreneur? Self-employed? Or are you just trying to get by and discover who you are? Everyone is welcome at 14th Avenue! Together, our residents create a welcome and shared space in this one-of-a-kind commune in the heart of Chicago.

Come live in the renovated firehouse! The building is three storeys: the bottom is the shared living space consisting of the living, dining, and kitchen, the second floor has 7 bedrooms and a bathroom, similar to the third floor. Located in the heart of Chicago, there is lots to see and do around 14th Avenue. Grab drinks and a meal at Calm Street Pub & Grill, start your morning with a coffee or tea from Chicago’s Espresso Express, or dance the night away at the Blue Velvet! With such a close proximity to everything fun, 14th Avenue has become a hot spot for young adults!

Join us now! Call or text 555-210-7932 to book a tour of the building and start the next leg of your amazing journey with 14th Avenue Community Living!

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Hey there, thanks for checking out 14th Avenue! This RP will focus on a group of 14 young adults (21-29) that live in the newly renovated 14th Avenue community living building. The characters will have their own rooms but will share the building with everyone in a commune/dorm style of living. This RP will be heavily character driven, filled with drama, romance, and so much more! Bring your juiciest ideas to the table for 14th Avenue is just the right place to stir the pot. 14th Avenue is a literate RP and I really hope for this to be active and long-term.

One of the main things that I'm looking to do is to include every RPer in the plotting process. We will have a calendar of events of which everyone must think up one or more events. I have seen groups that leave the calendar entirely up to the mods and while that is totally cool if it works for them, I want everyone to feel involved and that they're having their ideas heard! Major plot points/events (ie. parties, holidays, etc.) will be made as a group as to include everyone so it is so important to be active on the Discord. Roleplaying is a team effort so I want everyone to feel welcome and involved in the process! Obviously there will be smaller plots between characters that do not need to be on the calendar but all the big things will!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Please also join the discord even if you have not yet been accepted as there is important info there than can help you! thanks again for checking out 14th Avenue and I look forward to working with you all!

xx
gem

RULES

ONE
LITERACY → Basic literacy is a must for this RP. I will not be policing anyone, please just try to make an effort and if you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

TWO
POST LENGTH → While quality is always preferred over quantity, I would like 2-3+ decently sized paragraphs. If you are writing with someone else’s character, please try to match post length. One liners are NOT allowed!

THREE
ACTIVITY → Please be prepared to post daily or every few days. This rp will be active and will have regular posts. Please also be prepared to be active in the Discord. Plotting will be done as a group and all ideas are welcome!

FOUR
OORP → If you are planning to start drama OORP, please do everyone a favour and leave. This RP is a place of acceptance and support, not of hatred or intolerance. There is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for bullying or drama. If you have issues with another writer, please deal with it on your own with respect or feel free to tell me and I will help you deal with it.

FIVE
DRAMA → Drama is welcome and invited in RP but please leave it out IC. Plots will be created to involve everyone and please let me know if you have any ideas for plots, I’m all ears!

SIX
FACE CLAIMS → Face claims are a must and they MUST be realistic. At least one image/gif of your FC must be present on your CS and on every post.

SEVEN
CODING → Coding is welcome but not at all required. Quality of writing is so much more important than quality of code and I completely understand that not everyone can/wants to use code!

EIGHT
ACCEPTANCE → Characters are not first come first serve! There are only 14 spots in the RP so unfortunately, I can only accept characters that will work well with the RP. You may apply with a maximum of two characters but keep in mind that they may not be both accepted.

NINE
PLOTTING → I want this RP to be heavily character focused but I also want to include everyone in the plotting. Every RPer will be required to come up with at least 1 major event to include in the calendar. Feel free to come up with more and let me know! I want everyone to feel involved with the plotting and the calendar, not just myself and mods. Roleplaying is a team effort!

TEN
MATURE THEMES → Mature themes are welcomed but please let me know if there is anything that you are not comfortable with and we will make sure not to include it! Swearing and romance are both allowed, romance encouraged, but please adhere to RPN rules and fade to black if needed.

Character Sheets -

Last edited:
logastellus logastellus erzulie erzulie thank you guys so much for the interest! Feel free to join the discord at the link above. The character sheets are also open. I don’t have a set deadline yet but feel free to get started whenever you’d like!

Do you by chance have a mobile friendly version of the post? I’m interested but I can’t read the entire thing on this phone.

this looks really chill and cute !! def interested x

BlossomsOfRainbows BlossomsOfRainbows sorry about that! I posted a mobile friendly version in a spoiler below the post. If you need anything else, please let me know :D

low fidelity low fidelity D DisneyGirl thanks for the interest! feel free to pop onto the discord at the link above and feel free to invite anyone that you think may be interested!

Okay so I'm in so many rps and then I was like I'll join this one, but then I was like no I can't, so I deleted the post, but I've caved, I'd like to join if there's room

Very interested! Will definitely whip up a character sheet at some point during the evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back