• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource γ€Ž π–˜π–šπ–Œπ–†π–—β™₯π–•π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–Ÿ 』

spookie

give 'em hell, kid.
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€ ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ───┐
DO I WANNA DIE???
_yes.
no.

full

so uh, hai.

my name is ash, but i go by spook or spookie on here. i'm a stereotypical emo teenager who's addicted to sugar, energy drinks and crying away my guyliner to mcr at 3 am. yeah.

so just why exactly did i make this?

bbcode+ has joined the black parade.

i'm sure everyone already knows this by now, but if for some reason you didn't, i'm sorry you had to hear it from me. while i never bothered to learn the more advanced elements available (woo, laziness), i'm still going to miss seeing how others used bbcode+ to create digital magic.
can we get an F in the chat for all those gorgeous freebies?

this is not the end, however. far from it.

we'll carry on.

i survived the mcr breakup. i can survive the end of bbcode+... and much like the reunion tour i sold my soul to get tickets for, nothing is ever truly over. the glorious div may be dead, but bbcode still remains and i'm determined to make the best of it until more advanced options become available again.

for now at least, this will be my freebie shop.

all codes posted here are one hundred percent free to use and always will be, so long as the credit remains. change the colors, the fonts, whatever you desire. you're welcome to break my codes and put them back together again if you want.

my work should be fully mobile friendly, though some non-essential styling like large titles and pretty wrappers may warp a bit on certain devices.

that said, i'm still learning and re-learning what's possible with regular bbcode.
some effects rely on hacky things or 'cheats' and may break rather easily. if you need help with a code, please message me and i'll do my best.

_list of completed codes_
_ bygone - interest check
_ lyrics reborn - interest check
_ gamefreak - in character
_coming soon...

so long and goodnight.

└─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. β”€β”€β”€β”˜

Last edited:
[ 01. BYGONE ]
_ew, what is this?
thanks, it's cute.

full

ah, this old code again.

and when i say old, i mean old. this is a reskin of one of my very first codes from back when bbcode itself was new to the site and bbcode+ hadn't even been implemented yet.

obviously, i was literally a baby then and i've learned a ton since i made this... so uh, the code is ridiculously simple. entirely basic, tbh. if nothing else, updating it was a fun reminder of how far i've come since then.

there is one benefit to simple codes however, and that's how durable they are. while many of my (and most people's, rip trying to read rp threads from 2+ years ago) more elaborate creations imploded on themselves after each major site update, this code held strong and didn't budge one bit since it was originally posted in 2017.

it's also super easy to customize, since all you really need to change is one image, basic bg colors and fonts.

have fun, and gimme one of those tasty-looking cookies if you're planning on using it o_O

[ !G A M E _ O V E R! ]

Β» p l a y _ a g a i n ?
β–½

i guess i just love tragedies and dark things. maybe that makes me weird, idk.
what i do know is that i'm different... not like them, or at least not like what they want me to be.
that's probably why we get along so well, isn't it?
shhh, let me tell you a secret...

you're different too.
Β» p l a y _ a g a i n ?
β–½
what i do know is that i'm different... not like them, or at least not like what they want me to be.

you're different too.
Β» p l a y _ a g a i n ?
β–½

you're different too.

⛧ c o d e d _ b y _ s p o o k i e ⛧

Code:
[centerblock=65][bg=transparent; background: url(https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/img_9748-jpg.43343/full); background-size: cover;]

[center][b][color=white][font=VT323][size=40px] [ !G A M E _ O V E R! ] [/size][/font][/color][/b][/center]

[/bg][/centerblock][centerblock=65][bg=#C2D9F9][centerblock=65][border=3px solid white][center][font=VT323][size=25px][color=white]Β» p l a y _  a g a i n ?[/color][/size][/font][/center][/border][border=0px solid white][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [bg=#C2D9F9][color=white][size=20]β–½[/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#C2D9F9][font=Raleway][color=white][size=16px][justify]

[i]you're different too.[/i][/justify][/size]
[/color][/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/centerblock][/bg][/centerblock][centerblock=65][bg=#D392FA][centerblock=65][border=3px solid white][center][font=VT323][size=25px][color=white]Β» p l a y _ a g a i n ?[/color][/size][/font][/center][/border][border=0px solid white][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [bg=#D392FA][color=white][size=20]β–½[/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#D392FA][font=Raleway][color=white][size=16px][justify]i guess i just love tragedies and dark things. maybe that makes me weird, idk. 

[/color][/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/centerblock][/bg][/centerblock][centerblock=65][bg=#FEAEE0][centerblock=65][border=3px solid white][center][font=VT323][size=25px][color=white]Β» p l a y _ a g a i n ?[/color][/size][/font][/center][/border][border=0px solid white][accordion=100%]{slide=center | [bg=#FEAEE0][color=white][size=20]β–½[/size][/color][/bg]}[bg=#FEAEE0][font=Raleway][color=white][justify][size=16px]i guess i just love tragedies and dark things. maybe that makes me weird, idk. 

[/color][/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/centerblock][/bg][center][font=VT323][color=#D392FA][size=13px]⛧ c o d e d _ b y _ s p o o k i e ⛧[/size][/color][/font][/center]

Last edited:
[ 02. LYRICS REBORN ]
_ugh, this again?
hm, it's kinda elegant.

full

my greatest hit, de-div-ified for the new age.

i have self esteem in the negatives, but even i'll admit i'm proud of how pretty this admittedly super simple code is. it's elegant, gothic and also extremely versatile without being confusing for the average user.

while i like the aesthetics of invisible scrolls, i know they're difficult for some people and so i've chosen to leave my scrollbars as-is. if you don't like this, it shouldn't be too hard to fix.

again, this code is mobile friendly. due to some minor centerblock/scroll trickery, the text shouldn't cut off.

have fun, and gimme one of those tasty-looking cookies if you're using it o_O

━━━━━━━❦━━━━━━━

Lyrics
for the
Broken
and
Forgotten

━━━━━━━❦━━━━━━━

I Guess i just love tragedies and dark things. maybe that makes me weird, idk.

you're different too.

βœ§ΰΌΊβ™‘ΰΌ»βœ§

you're different too.

━━━━━━━❦━━━━━━━

Code:
[centerblock=80][bg=transparent; background: url(https://www.rpnation.com/media/darkpattern.37629/full); background-size: cover; border:0px black solid; box-shadow: 4px 4px 4px black; padding:4px;]

[centerblock=75][bg=transparent; padding: 5px; background-color: snow; opacity: 0.9; height:500px; overflow:auto;][center][size=17px]━━━━━━━❦━━━━━━━[/size]

[size=38px][font=Cinzel Decorative]Lyrics[/font][/size][font=Cinzel Decorative]
[font=Seaweed Script][size=24px]for the[/size][/font]
[font=Cinzel Decorative][size=38px]Broken[/size][/font]
[font=Seaweed Script][size=24px]and[/size][/font]
[font=Cinzel Decorative][size=38px]Forgotten[/size][/font]

[size=17px]━━━━━━━❦━━━━━━━[/size]

[centerblock=85][font=Seaweed Script][size=30px]I G[/size][size=24px]uess[/size][/font][font=Alegreya][size=15px] i just love tragedies and dark things. maybe that makes me weird, idk. 

[i]you're different too.[/i]

βœ§ΰΌΊβ™‘ΰΌ»βœ§

[/centerblock][/size][size=17px]━━━━━━━❦━━━━━━━[/size][/font][/font][/center][font=Cinzel Decorative][font=Alegreya][size=15px]
[/size][/font][/font][/bg]
[center][font=VT323][size=13px][color=snow]⛧ c o d e d _ b y _ s p o o k i e ⛧[/color][/size][/font][/center][/centerblock][/bg][/center]

[ 03. GAMEFREAK ]
_glitch plz, this sux
it's pretty unique...

full

this code tastes like marshmallow flavored energy drinks and migraine pills cuz that's what it took to complete.

it took forever, it's fancy and it's not particularly functional in most settings... woo. good job, spookie.!

i wasn't 100% sure about releasing this publicly as it's both finicky and specific to a certain setting/genre unless modified, but meh. why not.

changing the colors, fonts, image/gif and even scrollbox size should be alright, but don't try to modify any heights, widths, margins or spacing unless you really know what you're doing. it will break, trust me.

the '_character data' area is a mini scrollbox within a scrollbox, so add as many extra details there as you want. as promised, this code is mobile friendly if you tilt your device. the character image is actually the one on the bottom with the border radius of 100%.

naming credit goes to the song "game freak" by ghost town, which i listened to on repeat while coding this.

have fun, and gimme one of those tasty-looking cookies if you're using it o_O

Β» G A M E _ F R E A K Β«
_ c h a r a c t e r β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž d a t a
β–Ίhealth [ 95% ]
β–Ίinventory [ sword, potion x2, spellbook ]
β–Ίplayers online [ alyx, serenity, rui, skyla]
β–Ίguild members [ _cyko_ is not currently part of a guild ]

" ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! "

you're different too.

" NEW! HIGH SCORE! "

Code:
[bg=transparent; height: 850px; width: 500px; margin: auto;]

[bg=transparent; height: 300px; width: 500px; margin: auto;]
[bg=black; margin: auto; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px;]

[center][font=VT323][color=#FF9ED1][size=45px][color=#44DEC5]Β»[/color] N A M E [color=#44DEC5]_[/color] H E R E [color=#44DEC5]Β«[/color][/size][/color][/font][/center]
[/bg][bg=black; margin: auto;][centerblock=80][border=3px outset #FF5CEB][bg=transparent; background: black; height: 375px; overflow: scroll;][centerblock=80][border=3px outset #FF5CEB][bg=transparent; background: #FF5CEB; height: 68px; overflow: scroll;][font=VT323][color=black][size=16px][b]_ c h a r a c t e r  β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž d a t a[/b][/size]
[size=13px]β–Ίhealth [ 95% ]
β–Ίinventory [ sword, potion x2, spellbook ]
β–Ίdirect mentions [ @ usernames ]
β–Ίother mentions [ character names ][/size]
[/color][/font][/bg][/border][/centerblock]

[font=VT323][color=#FF9ED1][size=17px][center][color=#44DEC5][size=22px][b]" SHORT QUOTE HERE! "[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#44DEC5][size=22px][b]" MAYBE ANOTHER QUOTE? "[/b][/size][/color][/center][/size][/color][/font][/bg][/border][/centerblock][/bg][bg=black; margin: auto; border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px][bg=transparent; background: url(https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/img_9731-gif.43345/full); margin: auto; background-size: cover; width: 235px;]

[/bg][center][size=13px][font=VT323][color=#FF9ED1]⛧ c o d e d _ b y _ s p o o k i e ⛧[/color][/font][/size][/center][/bg][/bg]
[bg=transparent; margin: 175px; margin-top: -360px; margin-bottom: 160px; background: url(https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/img_9759-jpg.43371/full); background-size: cover; height: 140px; width: 140px; border: 8px solid black; border-radius: 100px; padding-left: 5px;] [/bg][/bg]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back