What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic/Modern 「romance & angst // open」

Sub Genres
Action, Mystery, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life

chainsmokes

fuck up

INFO
Welcome to my (edited) search thread!

i’m mostly looking for roleplays that have dark elements in them, but also some cutesy moments and fluff! anything crime related is my cup of tea, but i’m very open to ideas, though! if none of the pairings seem interesting, feel free to suggest any of the themes from the word bank! i’m mainly looking for fxm, but also open to fxf!

GUIDELINES
* please write atleast two or three paragraphs. i normally write anything from two to ten paras, and try to mirror!

* looking to play female mains. i do use side characters though, and they often are males!

* don’t be afraid to talk to me. i’m super
anxious chill and love ooc and making friends! also, if you wish to drop the RP or want to change something - tell me! there will be no hard feelings, promise!

* i like to use realistic face claims, and i’m the type to
send moodboards and gush about the characters!

* i can answer daily and love quick replies, but i don’t expect that from my partners - a few replies a week is fine.

PAIRINGS
addict x addict
addict x dealer
assassin x target
bodyguard x client
mob member x club owner
leader x right-hand (wo)man
mob member x street fighter
mafia boss’ child x street thug
(undercover / crooked) cop x criminal

(undercover) rival x rival

bolded is my preferred role, but negotiable.

PROMPTS / SMALL IDEAS
* a forbidden romance between two rivaling mafia families.

* an undercover cop falls for the wrong person - the criminal.

* character A is loaded. their lifestyle is rather luxorious, and they seem to have everything they’ve ever wanted- but it is all from illegal business. then they meet character B, who also gets mixed up in the illegal things A does - and drama follows.

* a strong bond between two members of the same mafia family, who eventually end up falling for each other.

* a professional relationship between an addict and the dealer turns into something more. will that turn out to be a good thing, or will drama follow?

feel free to suggest any of these themes to me!

WORD BANK
love-hate / addiciton / mafia / gangs / forbidden love / arranged marriage / childhood best friends / bounty hunters / gang wars / corruption / mental illness / love triangles / unrequited love / soulmates / enemies to lovers / friends to lovers / partners in crime / troubled youth / romance / betrayal / fluff / slowburn

created by @junie

Last edited:
hi there! sorry to ruin your perfect board aesthetic but im super down with what you're suggesting but can't send you a message (might be because im new). anyways, have a nice day!!

thelittlebay

perpetually pondering
Hey! I'm also searching for some darker RPs and am interested in a lot of your pairings and themes. I'd love to work something out with you!

Hi there! I'd be interested in:

PAIRINGS
assassin x target
bodyguard x client
mob member x club owner
mob member x street fighter
(undercover / crooked) cop x criminal
(undercover) rival x rival

bolded is my preferred role, but negotiable.

PROMPTS / SMALL IDEAS
* an undercover cop falls for the wrong person - the criminal.

Do you have a preference for any of these ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)