• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 「lit to adv lit 」folded's search ❥

FoldedPages

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ
cloudimage.gif

let's roleplay, y e a h ?

hello, and welcome to my roleplay search :,) please call me folded. let's get to it, yeah ? i'm going to keep this short and simple.
(lower case aesthetics only)

about me;
  • well into my 20's
  • she/her or they/them
  • oc x canon trash
  • with that being said, i am mainly looking for mxf doubling oc x canon as of right now
  • that doesn't mean i won't do originals, though! send in your ideas, and i may say yes! ( with this, i enjoy fantasy, medieval, power struggles, good vs. evil, etc. etc.)
  • a complete weeb and nerd :,)
  • totally chill ooc, and just wants to plot with you and fangirl over our roleplay
  • i consider myself literate and prefer a few paragraphs per response, or i'll lose interest fast
  • i do third person, past tense
  • very lax when it comes to responding, and usually responds once a week give or take
  • i'll never pester you for a response unless it's been quite some time and i ask the same

please be;
  • 18+ it just makes me feel more comfortable
  • considerate and not pester me for a response every day :,) i will get to it i promise
  • able to respond in PM's and not on this thread !
  • open to plot with me ! i love plotting together and creating stories for our characters
  • willing to tell me any triggers you have (i have none)
  • also willing to put in as much time and effort into both your characters as i try to mirror paragraph length for both mine
now for the fun stuff;

♡ fire emblem: three houses (if you do this with me i will give you my firstborn child)
who i am looking for in order of preference
; dimitri, claude, sylvain, felix
who i can play; literally anyone including the above characters (i have finished all four routes)

♡ fire emblem: awakening
; henry, chrom, lon'qu
who i can play; virtually anyone (virion and gregor might be a little hard for me though)

♡ inuyasha
; sesshomaru or naraku
who i can play; oop, you guessed it, also anyone

♡ hakuouki
; kazama chikage, souma kazue, heisuke toudo
who i can play; i've finished every route so y u p anyone

♡ Nightshade
; hanzo, gekkamaru
who i can play; guess ;) (yup, anyone considering i've finished every route)

¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸​

i enjoy elements like angst, fluff, action, adventure, and a whole lot more, so please don't be afraid to bring those to the table

if there is anything you'd like to add, let me know as well !

I can play Naraku or Sesshomaru for you if you are still seeking an Inuyasha RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back