• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 「Eɴᴅʟᴇss『ʳᵒᶫᶫᶦᶰᵍ』Dᴀʏs」〜 ᴺᵒᶦᵛ'ˢ ᴾᵃʳᵗᶰᵉʳ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰ ᵀʰʳᵉᵃᵈ (Half-Life Update!)

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_llqn3ucnUq1qzqvrk.gif

Eɴᴅʟᴇss ʳᵒᶫᶫᶦᶰᵍ Dᴀʏs
///////////////////////////////Noiv's Partner Search

Hi friends! Welcome to my new old but improved partner search thread! A few things about me before we continue: I can often go through extreme bouts of depression and anxiety that some times keep me from doing anything at all, or will keep me hyper-focused on one topic. If it's been a week since I responded, feel free to poke me again - chances are I just slipped into another bought of depression. I'll let you know how long I think it'll take for me to recover and let you decide if you wanna wait that long or not, or if I just don't have the will to continue the rp.

Some things I expect from you:
  • Readable spelling and grammar. You don't have to be perfect, I just have to understand what you're saying.
  • Post match, or close to it. I get that sometimes dialogue and little action leads to trading one liners, but I expect you to attempt to match post with me, and I'll do the same for you.
  • Plans and mystery. I get that some people want to plan things out before jumping in, but there's only so much planning I can handle before the rp gets stale, so feel free to secretly plan plot twists!
  • Friendly and responsive. If all I get from you OOC are "yeah"s and "okay"s while we do planning, I'm not wanna gonna rp with you regardless of how badly I wanna rp a plot.

Some things I provide:
  • Prompt, quality responses! As stated above, I do my best to match posts. I'm also often up at weird hours, so more often than not you'll find me online.
  • Doubling and side characters! I can and will play more than one recurring character. Tell me if you want to double up!
  • Multiple genders! I can play both male and female characters, as well as genderfluid characters, albeit I haven't had a lot of experience with genderfluid characters. I can also try trans characters, but I've not done enough research to feel comfortable playing them as a main character quite yet...
  • A buddy! If we really hit it off OOC, you can bet I'll add you to my circle of friends. We'll probably go on Discord and I'll show you off to all my other online friends.

Right, then. Let's get into the plots!

Rolling Girl - Proxy x Slenderman
Character A is the proxy of Slenderman, the lead proxy at that. They're in charge of everything that happens around their headquarters while Slender is otherwise preoccupied. One day, A is out hunting with Slender when a terrible accident happens, leaving the faceless being with a deep wound. In order to keep himself safe while he heals, he binds his mind to A and hides his body in another dimension. Meanwhile, Slender and A are mentally present in the same body, A's body, as A goes about their day trying to keep the group together. This will be more of a DM'd plot line, meaning I'd be playing not only the voice of Slenderman in your character's head, but all the other proxies that live in their headquarters as well. You'd only need to worry about your own character. I promise you there's more plot to this than what I've written, but I can't say more without spoiling it all. Needless to say, it's preferred if you played female for this one, but I can also work with a male character.​

Isle unto Thyself - Deity x Human
Character A is a deity, either from a polytheistic or monotheistic religion, one that's widely popular in an alternate modern day. This alternate religion may have parallels to real world religions or mythologies, but for the sake of keeping the plot accessible to everyone, it'll be a fictional religion of our own making. A spends a lot of time in the human world, for reasons that are their own, taking the guise of a normal human and either attending school or taking a job, more or less living normally. Character B is a normal human, a coworker or classmate of A. Since A appeared in B's office/class, B's had a crush on A, but never acted on the crush due to one reason or another. One night, B runs into A in a store at the same time a group of monsters catch A's scent and decide to attack them. To save B, A is forced to use their powers, revealing A's identity. The story can branch from here, depending on partner preference: either A can take B with them back to their real, or due to certain divine laws, A and B are now stuck living together until B dies and A can return to their realm, or as a consequence of saving B, A looses all their powers and needs B's help to recover them.​

High Hopes - Master x Apprentice
Character A is a powerful being, be it anything from a renowned wizard, to a near almighty deity. They're no idiot. For all the years they've lived, they know it's only a matter of time before someone more powerful than them comes along. Rather than turn that someone into an enemy, A seeks them out. Character B was orphaned at a young age, tossed around in whatever foster system there is depending on what era we set this in. For all their life, B's felt out of place. They have a feeling they're meant for something more than a sub-par life, but it isn't until A finds B, that B realizes just what they're in for. A takes B under their wing to teach them, unknowing that they are both in for quite the adventure.​

Mariella - Goth x Prep No longer looking!
Character A is goth, through and through. Has been since elementary school, when they first discovered they could put on eyeliner and eye shadow, and only wore black. As pretty much one of the only goth kids at school, suffice to say they had no friends and didn't speak much. Character B is a preppy student, dead-set on going to college and being the good and smart student their parents want them to be. But they've always admired A, mostly for their rebellious nature, and how they remain true to themselves. In high school, B finally decides to approach A, with varying degrees of success each time. Can B wear down A's quiet and secluded nature? Will A be converted into a prep, too? Or will B become goth in an effort to break down A's walls?

Quiet Room - Failing Marriage No longer looking!
Character A and Character B are married, have been for about five years now. They met in high school, freshman year. When they first laid eyes on each other, they knew it was love. The first four years of their relationship was spent in school, a whirlwind romance with its own ups and downs. The moment they both turned eighteen, they married, going to the same college and getting their degrees together. The last year, however, has been rough. Money is tight for a pair of young adults working entry-level jobs and renting an apartment in the downtown area. Stress from jobs builds up and spills over into domestic life, compounded with the fact that A and B's friends are out having a good time while the couple can't afford to go with them to parties and clubs and the such. Will A and B pull it together, or will their relationship end with heartbreak and divorce?

Whatever It Takes - Serial Killer x Detective or Victim
Character A is a serial killer, one who's actions and kills have been tracked and are under heavy investigation by the local police. While not renowned enough to garner the attention of the FBI, it's certainly more than enough to make the news. Character B is either a detective on the case, or A's latest victim. In the case of the detective, A and B play a game of cat and mouse often, with B having a strong hunch that A is the killer, and A managing to refute and disprove every claim B makes. In the case of the victim, B is kidnapped by A and kept in a secret location, probably A's basement, for whatever use A may have of them. Strangely enough, it seems like A mostly just wants to talk.​

More plots coming soon!

Pairings:
Enemies to lovers
Love triangle
Unrequited
Opposites attract​

More pairings coming soon!

Fandoms:
Half-Life (Super Craving! Please please please!)
Supernatural
Doctor Who
Creepypasta
Dead by Daylight
Warframe
Pokemon
Zelda
Homestuck
Undertale​

Fandoms to be added as I remember them.

If any of these strike your fancy, comment here or shoot me a PM and we can discuss details! Thanks!

rolling_girl__miku_ending_gif_by_alexthehedgehog15-d59k5gs.gif

Last edited:
bumping for Half-Life! really craving a Gordon x Alyx pairing rn!

Heyo! I'm super interested in your Whatever It Takes - Serial Killer x Detective or Victim plotline in either way, because whew, do I have a character that would fit there well. Let me know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back