• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

「 TAFĪ'S—SEARCH」

Blanket

Sleepy Princess
O N E -X- O N E

tumblr_m3xy9vNMPZ1rodiav.gif

• W E L C O M E •

I'm looking for one on one role play. I am a very literate role player with a moderate amount of skill. All details will be discussed in PM as well as role play ideas. Please, do not depend on me to make all the decisions in the role play. I have been role playing for roughly nine years, so I think I've mustered up a preference when it comes to knowing what I want to see.

♡《 R E Q U I R E D 》♡

001. You may message me in PM to discuss details.

002. I will not role play certain ideas,

please respect that.

003. Character descriptions are to be

either typed up in a very descriptive

manner or with a picture.

004. Irrelevant rule.

005. Once again, don't expect me to

pull the role play out of my posterior.

006. Don't send me a PM or message

asking if I want to role play. In those exact words. I will immediately ignore and delete.

007. The first time you text talk to me

I will ignore you and delete you.

008. My f-list needs to be updated,

so please ask before you incorporate

any kinks.

I expect proper grammar and punctuation. Nothing less. If something is not listed below for my preferences, do not be afraid to ask. The scale below lists what I am craving or wanting at the moment.

♡ ∥ R o l e P l a y B a s i c s ∥ ♡

☆ | Just Be Friends..right?

• This will entitle two friends but they start falling for each other. The best possible pairings will be f/m or m/m.

☆ | He's a Bad Boy.

• An innocent girl swept off of her feet by a good looking male. She plays hard to get and he won't give up. So cliche. The best possible pairing is f/m.

☆ | Schoolwork is more Important!

• Some students work so hard that they forget about their friends… and pay more attention to their teacher. The best possible pairings will be f/m or m/m.

☆ | That man had fangs!

• You've spotted a wild vampire! What will you do next?: Scream, Run, Faint, Explore? Choose wisely. The best possible pairings will be f/m or m/m.

☆ | Make me your princess.~

• An older being has decided to take you under their wing and give you everything you've ever wanted. But it must come at a price, right? The best possible pairings will be f/m or m/m.

☆ | He said forever, but now I'm gone.

• The murder was brutal and unforgettable. Now they wonder the modern world, haunting whomever his descendent was as he went with a paramour after she was gone. One day, it changed. She fell for one of his greatest-sons and she was just trying to get his attention. The best possible pairing would be f/m.

♡ ∥ C h a r a c t e r P a i r i n g s ∥ ♡

☆ | Neko x Owner

☆ | Siren x Human

☆ | Vampire x Human/Vampire

☆ | Android x Creator

☆ | Sister x Brother

☆ | Slave/Maid x Master/Owner

☆ | Student x Student/Teacher

☆☆☆☆☆☆

None of these will include NSFW things, seeing as how this is a PG-13 website.

I am new to this website and need help getting around to finding a literate role player to start off would be great. I usually role play submissive females and males.

I'm indeed interested in roleplaying with you. However I'm still not allowed to PM anyone just yet so if you could PM me I would greatly appreciate it. I'm interested in Sister x Brother, Slave/Maid x Master/Owner, and Student x Student/Teacher.

Great ideas, all of them! :D I'm very interested in the 'Just be friends' plot with a mxm pairing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back