• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 「 R E A P E R 」

New Orders XIV
「 R E A P E R 」

You decided to travel by ship. Sure, the travel might take a while, but it shouldn't really matter that much. Besides, it's a lot cheaper compared to the other options you had in mind. So, using your phone, you went ahead and booked three tickets to a ship - one which leaves by tomorrow evening, just as you planned.

After that you did the other preparations, which took quite a while, but you were finished by the end of the day - which led you to taking your well-deserved rest at your home. You flop down onto the bed, not even bothering to change clothes. As your head was enveloped by the soft pillow, and your body slowly sunk onto the somewhat-worn mattress, you doze off without even knowing it.

You woke up the following morning with a grunt. You opened your eyes slowly, your vision still somewhat blurry - the sight of a plain ceiling with the light on welcomed you. This led to you moving your right arm and covering your eyes from the unexpected brilliance, as you let out yet another grunt. With effort, you managed to sit upright, and take a short, but good look at yourself.

You gazed at your disheveled clothes with no reaction. One of your shoes has fallen to the ground, whilst the other was still worn by your left foot.

You let out a yawn, as you tilted your head and cracked your knuckles.

Then, you took your phone out of your pocket, which was miraculously still there, and checked the time.

09:14

"Hm.", you muttered. You dropped the phone on the mattress and stood up.

Today is the day.

[1] Prepare some quick breakfast for yourself.
[2] Refresh yourself - bathe and clean up.
[3] Idle around for a little bit longer.

vRH here.

Apologies for the long wait. Got too immersed in a game, but I should be able to send out updates more regularly now.

No worries - I'm happy whenever I see that alert pop up, doesn't matter if there were a few more days in-between or not. In fact, I wouldn't have looked at the dates if you hadn't mentioned it :)

[2] No better way to wake up, I'd say - breakfast can wait.

It’s the holiday season , I understand everyone (including me) is awfully busy!

Anyway , I agree that (2) is the best idea!

New Orders XV
「 R E A P E R 」

You took a bath shortly after you rose from the bed - not only cleaning yourself, but also refreshing yourself. You exit the bath with a clear mind and renewed vigor. After such, you grabbed a quick breakfast from outside and returned back to your house.

It was still hours away before your departure, so you did what you would do with you free time as usual - prepping yourself up by going to a training facility and honing your skill set through using the various features of the facility - shooting ranges, obstacle courses, and the like. You finished in more or less 4 hours, and returned back home.

When the time came, you picked up your gear and departed your home - heading towards the pier via a cab. The rest followed suit smoothly - the arrival of your teammates, your entry to the ship, and the naval vessel's departure from the docks. It didn't take a while before you were sailing the seas.

You and your companions have taken care of what must be taken care of - the room you would have slept in, setting up your things, making sure of your privacy, etc. Helene immediately dropped onto the bed with a loud sigh and slept, while Ardon brought out a small tablet from his pack and began to fiddle with it. Beatrice, on the other hand, went out of the room hastily, saying that she's going to "enjoy the trip".

The trip will take for about a day before you reach your destination.

[1] Rest for the night.
[2] Head out and join Beatrice.
[3] Talk with Lichendorff.
[4] Head out and investigate the ship, and those who are on it.

[2] Let's just make sure that "enjoying the trip" doesn't mean screwing up the operation.

Also: Merry Christmas, y'all, hope you have a few peaceful days with your loved ones.

I agree very much with option [2] , if nothing else we need to ensure she isn’t being too foolish.. plus , it’s possible we really might have fun!

Hey, everyone. vRH here.

I haven't been able to update this for quite a while, and though I may wish to continue this one, I am unable to do so due to some IRL issues. I apologize for that. I probably won't be running quests until I get these issues resolved and fix my wonky schedule. That said, I hope you had fun with this one - really glad you all participated in it.

See you all.

Hi there, first of all thanks for the note! Really enjoyed this one - bloody real life claims too many promising rps out there. Hope you can resolve those issues, see you around! And as usual - feel free to tag me when you're throwing another quest rp out there at some point in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back