• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 「 ✰ | pika's bean bun partner search! 」Updated: 28/8/19

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
ABOUT ME

1495766436_6632e0bf916c08b519edc84b6e250721.gif

hiya ya'll!~ names pika, pichu, ect~ haha, you say it i've probably been called it >w<// anyhow! i have some time available and would love to set up some long or short term rp's based upon some ideas/pairings I'll post below!!~ plot is completely up for discussion and something I love discussing with partners depending on each persons individual tastes and interests. ( <3 )

feel free to pm myself as well if you have any ideas of your own, I'm always open for most things! Wether it be fxf, fxm or mxm (or other :3 XD) though I lean heavily towards the former two as a rather still learning mxm writer "OvO

i've been on this site for about 5 years now and consider myself a semi-detailed writer, though honestly I'll match to most peoples length fairly easily! I don't mind your level or skill but would love if we can be buddies or at least chat ooc whilst participating!

not too mention I also have discordand do use it frequently so happy to do ooc or rp there as well. but would like to clarify that things must stay within rpnations/discords guidelines and rules of course! X3

note: I will continue to update this thread as new ideas come to me! <3 ALSO, I love rp's based on images or songs haha.

__

RULES

ergkqvg34.jpg

-for rules I don't mind too much on grammar and spelling slip ups here and there but PLEASE let it be readable and form logical sentences.
-i'm A-Ok with english not being your first langue, as long as we can understand each other enough to rp everything is fine.
-i do suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder and generalised anxiety, this means certain darker or disturbing themes can set off such conditions and as such whilst heavy violence or mature themes are fine anything gory or extremely dark may set me off. however please feel free to ask me first! i'm very open about my condition and what its triggers are and i myself may use some such themes within my own posts if of course you are comfortable as well! this is why i always find ooc discussion so important :3
-please no godmodding or mary sues it becomes tiresome very quickly if your character is unstoppable or perfect, tying into this I ask that you do not bunny mode my character!
(this refers to writing how they will react or move them in your post unless the situation is something akin to walking somewhere to get to a location~…. obviously in which case it's fine to arrive at said place, haha! XD)
-finally my last rule is that you're please moderately active (a post hopefully at least once a week) and TELL ME if things happen! I get things get busy and will completely understand if you notify me of needed absences for personal life (which always comes first! especially with school restarting "OvO) or anything of the like, but just up and leaving if you get bored or are no longer enjoying the rp isn't fine //T^T I've waited weeks for replies only to find out the person just moved on without telling and left our pm abandoned! even after making so many plans together for our ideas~ <3 reeeeee

__

PAIRINGS

tumblr_o2mkrggrML1uwhtt4o10_400.gif

[note: will cross out if i'm full on that pairing!]

witch x human
were beast x witch
vampire x blood slave
innocent vampire x hunter
prince/princess x mysterious new palace worker
maid x maid
secret cyborg x human (in modern times when such technology is unthinkable on this level)
dumped/poor pregnant college student x rich new guy/girl
retired Mercenary x village guy/girl (fantasy/medieval)
cat girl x dog girl
farmer x cow girl
crush x rival/frenemie
tree spirit x knight/human
dragon-shifter x rider
half-orc x human/other fantasy creature (dragon shifter, elf, ect)
secret supernatural powers x roommate ( ? ? more potential expanding upon)

___

PROMPTS

634bca410a3f5d0762cd673e27928fb3.gif

Muse A is a baker who just opened a new shop in town, being a little on the chubbier side and dorky she pretty much accepted it was hard for her to find love, and threw herself into her love of animals and cooking passions instead. Then one day Muse B walked in and in an instant- everything changed. (modern/realistic, open themes)

Muse A hadn't been the 'best' behaved teen throughout school, in fact she'd fallen on the bad side of drugs and alcohol, though after one stupid party with one of the gangs guys (Muse B) things changed, drastically. She stopped showing up and pretty much seemed to disappear from town, that was until four years later, Muse B had straightened up their life a little and gotten a decent job the next town over, that's when you see it, Muse A working into a coffee shop with a screaming toddler in her arms. (modern/realistic, serious/cute themes)

- I thought you hated me, but you just brought me cookies and confused your love- just what is going on this morning!? (potential alternate dimension travel/other forces at play modern rp)

- I thought it was gonna be pretty bad to transfer schools in a new city but hey, maybe being in an all girls school isn't that bad? (modern rp, open to world- building ideas!)

__

Thanks for readin' ya'll!~

O3qXM-ZQ_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
bump!~ [I fixed the thingz]

I'm interested in doing the retired "Mercenary x village guy/girl (fantasy/medieval) pairing" or the coffee shop prompt! Should I PM you?

How about some of that supernatural x roommate stuff? I'm envisioning this could lead to both action and slice of life scenarios - quite a bit of potential, and I'm all for potential! Mind if I PM you to see if we can work something out?

How about some of that supernatural x roommate stuff? I'm envisioning this could lead to both action and slice of life scenarios - quite a bit of potential, and I'm all for potential! Mind if I PM you to see if we can work something out?
of course, go ahead!~ :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back