• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic 「ł₮’₴ ₳ⱠⱠ ł₦ ɎØɄⱤ ⱧɆ₳Đ」| (Simulation RP) OPEN

Is it cool if I jump in? I have two possible options for my teenage character: 1. She has animorph capabilities (is able to change into anything she touches that is organic and of animal or insect origin) but she has a cooldown between each change or 2. She's an air kinetic with the ability to make small gusts of wind and self-levitate but is prone to self asphyxiation if she is not careful.

Is it cool if I jump in? I have two possible options for my teenage character: 1. She has animorph capabilities (is able to change into anything she touches that is organic and of animal or insect origin) but she has a cooldown between each change or 2. She's an air kinetic with the ability to make small gusts of wind and self-levitate but is prone to self asphyxiation if she is not careful.
Yep, you can jump in

I’m interested! Are character sheets up yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back