• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 《PAFP》A New Reality

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys! This is the intro post for a role play I'd really like to do.
It'd be a romance between high schoolers (new step-siblings). My character taking the new parental relationship badly (she has a terrible attitude anyway) and yours is probably taking it at least a little better.
The role play starts out with the parents finally telling their children about their new relationship- but only after they are actually married. SURPRISE.
  • I don't care what gender pairing you want to do. Im open to anything.
  • No specific post length necessary(this is just my opening post. Once the rp gets going,mine are typically 1-2 paragraphs. )
  • This rp is Private After First Post.
  • Start your reply like mine; looking like a profile on a social media site. (I figure this will be a standing thing I'm this roleplay. The site itself is important to my character, so maybe ours can bond over it or something?)
View attachment 320440
Name: Harley K.
Looking For: you.
¤ ONLINE
"Harley Mae Jennings! Get your ass down here right this instant!"
I groan as I hear my father's voice, despising it more than anything else these days. After all, he took my mom from me. Who is a girl without her mother as an influence? A shell of a human. A monster.

I close my laptop screen slightly, hiding the vulgar messages I receive from men far too old for me, and stall downstairs to meet the object of my disdain.

"What?!" I demand of him, my own blue eyes narrowed to slits as they meet his matching ones.

His sigh and the subtle way he lowers his head as if he couldn't be bothered to look me in the eye tells me everything I need to know. He got another call from the school, or another "anonymous" letter and photo in the mail.

"This came in the mail today... Care to explain?"

Bingo.

He holds up the semi-nude photo of his own daughter and I just laugh. "What? I thought I looked pretty. Besides, my boyfriend of that night promised he wouldn't show anyone. Really it's his fault for lying , right?" I smirk, knowing he couldn't really punish me. He hasn't been able to for years. He feels far too guilty.

"Fine. Not your fault, I get it. Just... Put on some modest clothes, okay? We'll be meeting your new step-mother and step-brother tonight at dinner. I want you to make a good first impression ."

With that he turned and left, leaving me with my jaw dropped and eyes wide. I never even knew he was dating anyone... What's this about step-ANYTHIG?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back